剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
让你的妹妹染上毒瘾的
that got your sister strung out on smack.
你想让我留下来 对吗
You want me here, right?
你想让我保守秘密
You want me to keep my mouth shut?
她就得留下来
She stays.
- 先生 - 谢谢
- Sir. - Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
你怎么这么久
Hey, what took you so long?
路上有点堵
Uh, traffic.
你妈妈住在这里吗
Your mom lives here?
是的 但她不怎么来
Yeah, but she's, like, never around.
我们能不能不谈父母了
Also can we not talk about parents?
我敢说除了本吉和统计学
I swear besides Benji and statistics,
这是你最喜欢的话题了
that's your favorite subject.
本吉要来吗
Is Benji coming?
看吧
See?
我以为是小组一起呢
I thought that was the group.
不 我想就只有你和我了
No, I think it's, uh, just going to be you and me.
好吧
Alright. Okay.
开始吧
Let's get started.
这些是干净的
These are clean.
最上面的抽屉应该是空的
Uh, this top drawer should be empty.
是的
It is.
你可以... 嗯 把你东西放在那里
You can... you know, put your stuff in there.
你不用这么做的
You don't have to do that.
你需要干净的床单
You need clean sheets.
谁都需要干净的床单
Everybody needs clean sheets.
我不想给你添麻烦
I don't want to mess things up for you.
别理她 好吗
Just forget her, okay?
她没有资格指手画脚
She doesn't get to say how things are supposed to be.
朱莉亚总是说
Julia always said
你多么关心蓝妈妈
how much you worried about Smurf,
多么照顾她
how you took care of her.
她从来没有怪过你 你知道吗
She didn't blame you for anything, you know.
她知道你为什么留在这里
She understood why you stayed here.
我也理解你
I understand you, too.
等... 等你收拾好了我送你去上班
I... I give you a ride to work when you're ready.
我需要点一下数吗
Do I need to count it?
好吧
Okay.
二十一万
210.
比我们当初说好的少了十五万
That's 150 grand less than we agreed on.
我和劳尔谈过了
I spoke to Raul.
他需要几个星期才能拿到余款
He needs a couple of weeks to get the balance,
所以我和他协商了
so I negotiated.
- 你在说什么 - 另一个活儿
- What are you talking about? - Another job.
我不会再帮那个混♥蛋♥做事了
I'm not working for that asshole again.
- 这一票油水很足 - 不
- This one could be bigger. - No.
听着 劳尔是我另一个搭档的
Listen, Raul's an important client
重要的客户之一 而且我...
of another one of my partners, and I...
要看一下酒吗
Wine list?
等一下
Later, man.
好的
Sure.
不要捡了芝麻丢了西瓜
Don't step over dollars to pick up dimes.
这是一场持久战
This is the long game.
- 慢慢来 - 狗屁
- Play it. - Bullshit.
- 冷静一点 - 你欠了我十五万
- Calm down. - You short me 150 grand,
还好意思叫我冷静一点
then you expect me to "calm down"?
我们是专业的
We're professionals.
还有很多赚钱的机会等着我们呢
There are other, more lucrative opportunities coming.
少说空话了
Screw that shit.
钱到手才是正事
Professionals get paid.
如果P值低于0.5%的话
So you only get an anomaly
才会显示异常
when the p value is less than 0.5%.
酷 好了 我学够了
Cool. Well, uh, I am done.
嗯 我也该走了
Yeah, I should probably get going, too.
你是... 处♥男♥吗 乔什
Are you... a virgin, Josh?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我问你有没有做过爱
I'm asking you if you've had sex before
如果你有的话
because if the answer's yes,
那我会非常惊讶的
I truly don't know how that happened.
三瓶...
Three bottles of the...
天哪 妈妈
Jesus, Mom!
我的错 应该提前发信息的
My fault. Should have texted.
我们刚回来
We just got back.
这是谁
Who's this?
我叫... 我叫乔什
I'm... I'm Josh.
这是我妈妈梅瑞迪斯
And this is my mom, Meredith,
还有她的助理索菲娅
and her assistant Sophia.
- 你好 - 很高兴见到你
- Hello. - The pleasure is all mine.
显然高兴的不只我一个
Well, not all mine, apparently.
小乔在帮我辅♥导♥统计学
J's helping me with statistics.
你说在辅♥导♥那就是咯
I'm gonna pretend that's what we just saw.
就当我们不在这里 我们有自己的事情要忙
Forget we're even here. We've got work to do.
我记得你说过她不在这里
I thought you said that she was away.
相信我 她已经忘记刚刚发生的事了
Trust me, she's forgotten about it already.
你来吗
Are you coming?
嘿 疤面煞星 这是什么
Hey, uh, Tony Montana, what's this?
你在当服务生还是什么吗
You get a job as a waiter or something?
什么
What?
不是
No.
对不起 呃...
Sorry, look, uh...
有个女的给我揽了一个活
I got this girl to come out on this job,
但钱被她扣着
and she just stiffed me,
让我在我的兄弟面前
and she's gonna make me look like an asshole
- 看起来像个混♥蛋♥一样 - 什么女孩
- in front of my brothers. - What girl?
我不想谈这个
I really don't want to talk about it.
好吧 你兄弟早就知道你是个混♥蛋♥了
Yeah, well, your brothers already know you're an asshole,
不用担心
so you're fine.
不敢相信我那么信任她
I can't believe I trusted her.
你和她睡过了吗
You slept with her, right?
什么
What?
她床上功夫好吗
Was she at least good in bed?
好
Yeah.
这和性没关系 好吗
It wasn't about the sex, alright?
好吧 嗯哼
Sure. Mm-hmm.
这不只和性有关
It wasn't just about the sex.
随你说吧
If you say so.
你就是个傻子
You're an idiot.
是啊
Yep.
这里一团糟
It's a mess in here.
所有东西都没有归位
Nothing's where it's supposed to be.
人总有生老病死 亲爱的
Everybody dies, baby.
你以为我在乎吗
You think I care?
等你死了
The day you die
就是我最开心的时候
will be the happiest day of my life.
怎么了
What's wrong?
她病了 是吗
She's sick, right?
她得了什么病
What's she got?
我把门关上
I'm gonna close the door.
我们得小声一下 好吗
We have to be quiet, okay?
好
Okay.
早上好
Good morning.
那儿有咖啡
There's coffee.
如果你不介意的话 我想喝点水
Uh, I was just gonna get some water, if that's okay.
当然 你自己拿吧
Sure. Help yourself.
奥莉维亚说你很聪明
So, Olivia says you are smart.
你是学什么的
What are you studying?
我还没有确定
I'm undeclared.
商科 法律预科
Business, Pre-Law,
有可能学民法 我还没想好
Civil Law, maybe. I'm not sure.
没有必要拍人马屁 乔什
There's no need to kiss ass, Josh.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表