剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
我17岁那年
When I was 17,
想成为黑帮成员
I wanted to be a gangster.
这辈子 我选择了这条路 而现在
I married this life, and now...
塔尔萨
Tulsa.
你♥他♥妈♥说什么呢
What the fuck are you talking about?
我要你过去
I want you to go there,
跑马占地 把那里打造起来
plant the flag, get it set up.
这片谁是老大
Who runs this neighborhood?
这里没帮派 就是个无主之地
No crew up in here. You in the middle of nowhere.
现在起你替我开车
You drive for me now.
大佬
My gangsta.
你好好挣钱 我保证这钱会在你兜里踏实待着
You make the money and I make sure you keep it.
成交吗
Do we have a deal?
我有的选吗
Do I have a choice?
当然没有了
Absolutely not.
晚上好 来点什么啊
Evening. What'll it be?
你这应该没有基安蒂红酒吧
Well, I assume you don't have Chianti.
猜得没错
You assume correctly.
嘿 西装
Hey, Black Suit.
我很开心 也许很快就会再见
I had a good time. Maybe I'll see you around.
我在想
I was wondering
今晚能不能请你吃晚饭
if I could buy you dinner tonight.
过了这红绿灯
After this light,
你靠边停车 然后掉头
I'll have you pull over and make a K-turn.
趴下
Stay down!
你想朝我脑袋开枪
You tried to put a bullet in my head.
你现在为我办事了 明白了吗
You work for me now, understand?
听说你打给蒂娜了 你坐牢那会儿
I heard you called Tina. When you went away,
妈妈连个支票账户都没有
Ma didn't have so much as a checking account.
我想补偿你
I want to make it up to you.
你去哪儿了 被联调局
Where you been? Getting interrogated
搜查审问了
and raided by the feds.
我们合作 你 我 还有米奇
We partner up. You, me and Mitch.
开赌场吗
A casino?
你真想继续为
You really want to keep working
这混♥蛋♥做事吗
for this asshole?
给你三秒钟做决定
You got three seconds to make up your mind.
明智
Smart.
你怎么会在这儿
What are you doing here?
我是烟酒火器管理局的
I'm an ATF agent.
德怀特·曼菲雷迪
Dwight Manfredi,
你被捕了
you're under arrest.
试图贿赂联邦特工
Attempted bribery of a federal agent.
到底怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
你该问她
You should ask her.
告诉我不会再有下次了
Tell me this isn't happening again.
对不起 蒂娜
I'm sorry, Tina.
骷髅项链
Skull necklace,
银色公牛钱夹 绿松石领带扣
silver bull money clip, turquoise bolo tie,
牛头皮带扣
steer head buckle with alligator belt,
现金1840美元
$1,840 cash...
金手链
...gold bracelet.
漫漫长夜 对吧
Long night, right?
转身
Turn around.
走了 兄弟 快走
Let's go, pal. Move.
你们这帮混♥蛋♥想找我荐
Y'all motherfuckers want to fuck with me?
我揍死你们丫的
I'll kick all of your bitch asses.
明早会提审你
You'll be arraigned in the morning.
来的这位是谁啊
What the fuck we got here?
西装男
The suit man.
你♥他♥妈♥谁啊 混♥蛋♥
And who the fuck are you, motherfucker?
规矩我来定 老子坐牢的次数
My fucking rules. Been in more fucking joints,
比你们这帮娘炮加起来都多
did more time than all of you pussies put together.
从我座位上起开
Get your ass out of my seat
不然老子捧死你
before I beat the fuck out of you.
嘿 你好呀
Hey, how you doing?
什么
What?
是他干的吗
Did he do that?
我不想聊这个
I don't want to talk about it.
瞅什么瞅
The fuck you looking at?
再看 揍死你啊
You keep eyeballing me, I'll fuck you up.
你不害怕吗
That doesn't scare you?
不
No.
会咬的狗不叫
It's the quiet ones you got to worry about.
你以前坐过牢
You been to prison before?
坐过几天
Briefly, yeah.
你因为什么进来的
What are you in for?
能源诈骗
Energy scam.
你干什么了
What'd you do?
我 我信错人了
Me? I trusted the wrong person.
但别说我的事了 什么是 能源诈骗
But fuck that. What about "energy scam"?
怎么个诈骗法
How's that work?
涡轮机 绿色能源
Turbines, green energy.
我有个风电场
I-I have a wind farm.
拿了1250万美元的政♥府♥补贴
Got $12.5 million dollars in government subsidies.
不错啊
Nice.
那1250万你都干嘛用了
So, what'd you do with the $12.5 mil?
赌博输光了
I gambled it away.
1250万都输光了
You gambled $12.5 million dollars away?
判你几年
What'd you get?
八年
Eight years.
那你五年就能出去
You'll be out in five.
天 我
Jesus, I...
我撑不过去的
I am not gonna make it.
你进监狱第一天
When you go in the joint, within the first day--
也许还没进的时候
maybe even sooner--
就会有人说些很简单的话
somebody's gonna say something simple,
就比如 递下盐
like, "Pass the salt."
你的回答应该是 我把盐从你♥他♥妈♥的
Your response should be, "How 'bout I pass the salt
眼珠子递进去 再从你后脑勺穿出来给你啊
through your fucking eye, out the back of your skull?"
因为你要真把盐递过去了
Because if you do pass the salt,
一周内 你就会穿上裙子
within a week, you're gonna be wearing a dress,
涂红指甲
painting your nails red
被人叫 贱♥人♥
and answering to the name "Bitch."
知道我什么意思吧
You know what I mean?
你看啊 一切都是在试探你
See, everything's a test.
你得传达出自己的态度
Got to send a message.
鉴于西联电汇已经指望不上
And since Western Union's out of business,
我只好自己发电报了
I send my own message.
看好了
Watch.
嘿
Hey.
去他妈的沉默是金
Fucking silence is golden.
我做不到
I can't do that.
是 你当然不行了
No, of course not.
但你可以雇别人下手
But you can hire somebody who can.
他怎么了
What happened to him?
睡得很安详
He's taking a nap.
我就知道她不是好人
I knew she was no good.
必然会出这种事
Ain't no way this wasn't gonna happen.
农夫与蛇
Scorpion and the frog.
好心没好报
No good deed and all that shit.
你们怎么会任由这种事发生
How did everyone let this happen?
没人能命令老头子
Nobody tells your old man what to do.
他说的对
He's right.
我们得制定个
Well, we're gonna need
应急计划 首先
a contingency plan. First things first,
他需要个律师
he needs a lawyer.
蒂娜 等等
Tina. Wait.
我知道你很生气
Look, I know how upset you are.
只是
It's just...
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表