剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
他带枪去谈判
He brought a gun to a sit-down?
不 不是 他只是忘了他还带着
No. No, no. He just forgot he had it.
确实会发生这种事
It happens.
只有你是傻子的时候才会发生
It happens if you're a moron.
看 这一点我们可以达成共识
See, on that we agree.
那么 鉴于这次会议的目的
So, for the purposes of this meeting,
你能代表奇基说话吗
you can speak for Chickie?
当然
Absolutely.
好 很好 我们开始吧
Okay, good. Let's get this going.
你想听一下我们的特色菜吗
Would you like to hear our specials?
不用了 谢谢
Oh, no, thank you.
当然 你们有什么
Sure. What do you got?
我不是来吃饭的 你懂我的意思吧
I'm not here to eat. Know what I mean?
你对当地的美食不感兴趣吗
You're not curious about the local cuisine?
你感兴趣 对吗
You're interested, is that right?
特色菜是什么
Mm-hmm. What are the specialties?
对 是什么
Yeah, what are they?
我们有红豆和米饭
Well, we have red beans and rice,
羽衣甘蓝 南部焖牛尾
collard greens, southern oxtails,
幸运约翰 也就是是黑眼豆拌饭
hoppin' Johns, which is black-eyed peas and rice,
糖渍红薯
Mmm. candied yams,
猪蹄和红薯派
pigs' feet and sweet potato pie.
哇 真不错 要不我们给你
Wow, how about that. How about we get you
准备一盘猪蹄带回家
a plate of pigs' feet for the ride home?
本店特色 对吧
House specialty, yeah?
记性不错
Good memory.
我想我们现在够了 亲爱的
I think we're good for now, sweetheart.
好的
Okay.
给你 谢谢
There you go. Thank you.
让我们开始吧
Let's get this started.
将军 你在想什么
What's on your mind, General?
不 你先说
No, you go first.
就像我上次见面时说的
It's like I said the last time we met:
塔尔萨属于KC
Tulsa belongs to KC.
你也了解了历史了 对吧
You got the history lesson, right?
确实 很好 是的
I did. Good. Yeah.
重点是你在我的地盘上做生意
Point is you're doing business on my turf,
而你甚至不愿意
and you don't want to even
接受一个合理的协议 什么都没有
entertain a reasonable offer. Nothing.
我们一直在这里 保护 建设 战斗
We been here, protecting, building, fighting
为自己的东西奋斗了几十年
for what's ours for fucking decades.
然后突然间 就像一个糟糕的魔术
And then all of a sudden, like a bad fucking magic trick,
你从天而降
you drop in out of the fucking sky.
你没有支持者 没有团队
You got no backing, you got no crew,
你一无所有
you got nothing.
居然还想接管
And you actually trying to take over
我的地盘吗
my fucking territory?
没有协议吗
No agreements?
你也不想给我任何东西吗
And you don't want to give me anything?
让我问你们一个问题
I mean, let me ask you guys a fucking question.
在什么情况下
In what world
这是可以接受的
is that acceptable?
我想知道
I want to know.
你的逻辑有漏洞
There's a flaw in your logic.
你以为我会同意塔尔萨是你的地盘
You assume that I automatically agree that Tulsa's your turf.
你有在塔尔萨的任何地方
Is there any part of Tulsa
参与一些项目吗 比如垃圾收集
that you have a piece of? Say, garbage collecting,
建造和运输 没有
construction, trucking? No.
你们甚至不知道塔尔萨这个地方
You guys didn't even know fucking Tulsa existed
直到你们知道我在这里
until you found out I was here.
但你确实在那里 德怀特
But you are there, Dwight.
是的 我在这里 我在跟他说话
Yeah, I am here, and I'm talking to him.
塔尔萨之外呢
How about outside of Tulsa?
你有参与其中吗 你还分到了
Do you have a piece of that? Do you have a piece
加利纳市和我们的涡轮机吗
of the city of Galena and our turbines?
你有分到印第安人的收益吗
Do you have a piece of the Indian proceeds?
我们不招惹当地人
We don't fuck with the natives.
这和这个问题无关
And that has no bearing on this problem.
你是个外人 就这样
You are an outsider. Period.
塔尔萨是我的
Tulsa's mine.
这真是你想要
Is this something you really want
为此开战的理由吗 将军
to fucking battle over, General?
因为你会输得很惨
Because you're gonna fucking lose.
也许是 也许不是
Maybe yes, maybe no.
但我是被迫来这儿的
But I was sent here against my will
被他的老板逼来的
by his boss,
我只能做必须做的事来生存
and I had to do what I had to do to survive.
我确实活下来了 我还在努力活着
And I did survive. I'm still surviving.
如果你被欠了债
But if you're owed a debt,
那是纽约的事
that's on New York.
那是你的责任
It's your obligation.
不 别这样 荒谬 你欠的
No, come-That's bullshit. You owe.
如果信封停了 你的责任也结束了
If the envelopes stop, so does your liability coverage.
无论如何 我需要点钱
Either way, I need some money.
我少了一个人 一个好人
I'm down a man, a good fucking man.
你弄死的那个 记得吗
One that you took out, remember?
你是说那个混♥蛋♥
Oh, you mean that fucking cretin
你派来除掉我的那个人
that you wanted to whack me-that guy?
你就是这么想的
Is that how you picture this?
你扭断了他的脖子 桶破了他的肚子
You broke his neck and you stabbed his guts out
然后把他扔在我家门口
and you left him on my fucking driveway.
我们对他已经手下留情了 好吗 兄弟
We went light on him, okay, pal?
我想象你走进我的地盘 逼我作出抉择
I picture you coming into my joint with an ultimatum,
然后你竟然让这个混♥蛋♥打爆我的脑袋
and then you have this fucking mook try to blow my brains out.
就在那一刻
And for a brief moment,
我甚至真的考虑过
I actually entertained the notion
去你家
of coming to your house,
把它烧掉 让你葬身火海
setting it on fucking fire with you in it.
但是你知道吗 我没有那么做
But you know what? I didn't do it.
我告诉自己 算了吧
I said, "Let it pass."
于是 我们现在
And here we are,
像绅士一样谈话 真难以想象
talking like gentlemen. Imagine that.
我知道在堪萨斯城做生意
I know that Kansas City deals
涉及各类常规诈骗
in regular rackets across the board.
你们有投资 比如养大♥麻♥吗
Are you guys invested in, say, growing weed?
你为什么想知道这个
Why do you want to know that?
我只是好奇 你有参与
I'm just curious. Are you involved
比如在俄克拉何马种植大♥麻♥
in cannabis farming, say, in Oklahoma?
没再做了 那是个麻烦
Not anymore. It's a pain in my ass.
我留给了那些中国佬
I left it to the China-billys.
所以 你退出了吗
So, you're out?
还是说你在别的地方种
Or are you growing someplace else?
密苏里和德克萨斯部分地区 这话是有什么指向吗
Missouri and parts of Texas. Is this heading somewhere?
我只是说 我听说
I'm just saying that I heard
德克萨斯正经历严重干旱 就这样
that Texas is going through a very bad drought, that's all.
你现在是个该死的天气预报员吗
And what are you, a fucking weatherman now?
不是天气预报员 但我只是说
Not a weatherman, but I'm just saying
对你们的生意来说
that for your business,
没水肯定会减速
it must be slowing down without water.
嘿 别担心那个该死的水问题
Hey, don't worry about the fucking water problem.
等等 担心这个问题
Hold on. Worry about this problem.
别叫我等等 担心这个问题
Don't tell me to hold on. Worry about this problem.
你们在大♥麻♥生意里
You're in the weed business.
正确的做法是 给我们一点好处
The right thing to do is you cut us in for a taste of it.
是啊
Yeah. Mm-hmm.
那一周后呢 也就是永远不
How about a week from never?
太快了吗
Is that too soon?
时间刚好 给你
Ah, perfect timing. Here you go.
你确定不要一个吗
Sure you don't want one?
没关系 我是成年人
That's okay, I'm an adult.
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表