剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
我记得你曾经赞美过
I do recall you being the one rhapsodizing
竞争的美德
about the virtues of competition.
良好的竞争 而不是你这种搞的鬼
Good competition. Not this shit you're trying to pull.
无论如何
Well, in any case,
你稍微受了伤
you bled a little.
你已经陷入更深的麻烦了
You're in so far over your fucking head.
你根本不知道自己在混的世界
You have no idea the world you're fucking around in.
我想你搞错了
Well, I think you got that backwards.
你看
You see,
在这里你才是深陷泥潭 朋友
you're in over your head out here, pal,
而我不是
not me.
你以为你可以来这里
See, you think you can come here
得到你想要的一切
and get whatever you want,
但你不能
but you can't.
包括她
Including her.
这里发生的事情
Whatever's happening here,
最好去别的地方解决
take it someplace else.
被美人所救
Saved by the belle.
来吧 我们谈谈亨特
Come on. Let's talk about Hunter.
发生了什么事
What's going on?
有点男性特征的坏事
A little male-pattern badness.
嘿 别对我开枪 我们还有约会
Hey, don't shoot me. We got a date.
你好吗 古迪 文斯打来了
How you doing, Goodie? Vince called.
他和奇基 希望你能和他们以及贝维拉夸 坐下来谈谈
Him and Chickie want you to sit down with them and Bevilaqua.
哇 你看
Whoa. Look...
但也许达成共识并
But maybe it isn't
不是一件坏事
such a bad thing, coming to terms.
我想 我们真的想要继续提防吗
I mean, do we really want to keep looking over our shoulders?
他也在睁一只眼睡觉
He's sleeping with one eye open, too.
是啊 他要是不这样想
Yeah, he'd be stupid if he ain't.
那就太傻了
Where does he want
谁想要开会
to do this meeting?
亚特兰大 下周某个时候
Atlanta. Sometime next week.
如果你要结束内战
If you're gonna end a civil war,
就在那 亚特兰大
that's the place. Atlanta.
那是同意的意思吗
Is that a yes?
让我考虑一下
It's a "let me think about it."
我和泰森正在路上
Me and Tyson are on our way.
你去接米奇和大脚
You pick up Mitch and Bigfoot.
博迪想带我们看看风力发电场的事
Bodhi wants to show us something on the wind farm.
好的
Will do.
生意好吗
Business is good?
应该很好 看看那些绿色的现金
Must be. Look at all that green.
只要人们还有希望
As long as people have hope,
赌博就会持续存在
gambling... is alive.
这里发生了什么
What's happening here?
为什么要把这些人从现场调走
Why did you pull these men out of the field?
我只是需要他们执行特殊任务
Oh, I just needed 'em for a special assignment.
什么样的任务
What kind of assignment?
和你无关 杰基
Nothing to do with you, Jackie.
这些人是我的手下
These men work for me.
好吧 他们也是我的手下
Well, they work for me as well.
记住 这是伙伴关系
Remember, this is a partnership.
这更是你应该先来找我的理由
All the more reason you should have come to me first.
就像你来找我谈罂粟地的事
Kind of like how you came to me with the poppy field?
伙伴关系如果失去平衡 就无法生存
Partnership cannot survive without balance.
我会用你对我表现出的尊重 来回报你
I'll show you the same level of respect that you show me.
你认识这些人吗
You know these guys?
我希望你认识
I was hoping you did.
这不是你的地♥产♥吗
Isn't this your property?
自从你签了租约后就不是了
Not since you signed the lease.
我可以帮你们吗 先生们
Can I help you gentlemen?
嘿 吉米
Hey, Jimmy.
德怀特 这些人出现了
Dwight, these guys showed up.
他们正在破坏设备 该死 他们是谁
They're trashing the equipment. Goddamn it. Who are they?
这里快要失控了
They're losing their fucking shit!
我们需要帮助 我们正在赶来
We need help! We're on our way.
快走
Hit it.
什么情况
The fuck?!
快走
Go, go, go, go.
揍他 大脚
Get him, Bigfoot.
揍他 干吧
Beat his ass. Do it!
今天的工作真是艰难 对吧 伙计
Rough day at the fucking office, right, pal?
把他拉起来
Pull him up.
起来
Get up. Get up.
是谁派你来的
Who sent you?
干♥你♥娘♥
你告诉我是谁派你来的
You tell me who sent you,
否则他就要打烂你的脸
or he's gonna pull your fucking face off.
索拉
Thresher.
你来得可真慢
Fucking took you long enough.
我有些事情要处理
I had a few things to do.
快点 我们得离开这里
Come on, let's get out of here.
喂
Yeah?
你好 比尔
Well, howdy, Bill.
这不是你们牛仔的说法吗
Isn't that what you cowpokes say?
我很忙 你想要什么
I'm busy. What do you want?
我希望你我可以互相交流一下
I was hoping that you and I could compare notes
有关德怀特·曼弗雷迪的事
about Dwight Manfredi.
关于什么
Notes on what?
说实话 他最近有点越界了
Honestly, he's been stepping on my toes a little.
这跟我有什么关系
What's that got to do with me?
因为我们已经有一段时间没合作了
Well, you and I haven't worked together in a while.
那是因为我让你的中国伙伴把我买♥♥断了
That's 'cause I made your Chinese partner buy me out.
那是你的选择 比尔
Well, that was your choice, Bill.
坦白说 我希望你能留下
Frankly, I wanted you to stay.
卡尔 你想说什么
What's on your mind, Cal?
我希望你能以某种方式回来
Well, I was hoping that you'd come back in somehow.
也许我们可以重拾一些新的安排
And somehow, maybe we could rekindle some new arrangement.
"不要惊醒沉睡的狗"
"Non svegliare il cane che dorme."
你听过这句话吗
You familiar with that phrase?
给我解释一下
Enlighten me.
让沉睡的狗静静地待着
Let sleeping dogs lie.
那我有句谚语要告诉你
Well, I've got a proverb for you.
真正的友情必须建立在
True fellowship among men must be based upon
普遍的关怀之上
a concern that is universal.
不是个人的私利
It is not the private interest of the individual
造就持久的友谊
that creates a lasting fellowship among men,
而是人类的共同目标
but instead, the goals of humanity.
你知道这句话的意思吗
Do you know what that one means?
意思是你说了太多的废话
Means you're eating too much chop suey.
再见 卡尔
I'll see ya, Cal.
抱歉我来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
我以为你放我鸽子
I thought you stood me up.
不会 放你鸽子 绝不会
No. Stand you up? Never.
我有个医生的会面
I had a doctor's appointment.
真的 是的
Oh, really? Yeah.
健康检查通过
Clean bill of health. Mm.
他们给我了24小时的时间
Think they gave me 24 hours.
谢天谢地 我们吃吧
Thank goodness. Let's eat.
你知道 我只在三个条件下来这里
You know, I'm only here on three conditions.
只有三个 说来听听
Only three? Let's hear 'em.
不谈生意
No talk of business. Mm-hmm.
不谈政♥治♥ 胡说
No talk of politics. Blah.
绝对不谈你知道谁
And definitely no talk of you-know-who.
忘了他
Forget him.
那么 你想谈什么
Okay, so what do you want to talk about?
我想知道你小时候是什么样的
I want to know what you were like as a kid.
拜托 就这个吗
Oh, come on, will you?
你想失去食欲吗 我可不是个好孩子
You want to lose your appetite? I was a horror.
那时候 我很不乖
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表