剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
it was the only thing I didn't fuck up.
是的 但你还是搞砸了
Yeah. And you did.
你曾是个好经理 阿曼德 但是... 嗯 嗯
You were a good manager, Armand, but... mm-mm.
我知道 我真心道歉
I know, and I apologize from the bottom of my heart.
我不是需要听这些话的人
I'm not the one that needs to hear that.
我们已经把事情说清楚了
We cleared the air for quite a while.
你看 我正试图让我的家庭回来
See, I'm trying to get my family back,
我的妻子和孩子 还有...
my wife and kids, and...
那是最重要的事
that's the most important thing.
如果你能给我一个机会
If you could see your way to let me have another chance,
那会对她很有帮助
that would really go a long way with her.
我发誓 我会做得比以前更好
I swear, I'll be better than ever.
我希望你去参加一个疗程...
I want you in a program...
戒酒的疗程
for the drinking.
好的
Done.
那么回去工作吧
So get back to work.
谢谢
Thank you.
[奇奇] B.B.
[Chickie] B.B.
奇奇
Chickie.
你♥他♥妈♥的在这里干什么?
What in the fuck are you doing here?
夺回属于我的东西
Taking back what's mine.
我们的事要追溯到什么时候 12世纪?
Our thing goes back to what, 12th fucking century?
一直以来 都有规则
And all the time, there's been rules,
事情的顺序
an order to things.
我知道你来这里不是为了
I know you didn't come here to lecture me
给我讲西西里晚祷的
about the Sicilian Vespers.
我是来这里和你谈谈的 老板对老板
I came here to talk to you, boss to boss.
老板对老板
Boss to boss.
你刚刚告诉我 他们让你
You just finished telling me that they put you
靠边站了 奇奇 我的意思是 不是无缘无故的
on the shelf, Chick. I mean, not for nothing,
但现在你没有那种影响力
but you don't have that kind of juice right now.
只是因为我允许它发生
Only 'cause I allowed it to happen.
你是怎么到这里的 伊利诺伊中♥央♥铁路?
How'd you even get here, the Illinois Central?
你是谁啊 伯克斯卡·威利吗?
What are you, like, Boxcar fucking Willie?
Boxcar Willie 伯克斯卡·威利:
(1931~1999),美国流浪歌♥手
我的交通方式无关紧要
My means of transportation are irrelevant.
但你想挑衅 那就来吧
But you want to poke shots, go ahead.
不 不 我只是在
No, no, I'm just being,
我只是在讲现实 奇奇
I'm being realistic, Chick.
什么不现实?
What's not realistic?
那个该死的德怀特是防弹的?
That fucking Dwight's bulletproof?
你应该首先考虑和你的家人
You should be thinking about fixing things in New York
一起解决纽约的问题
with your family, first and foremost,
而不是回去对付德怀特
not going back at Dwight.
嘿 你和这家伙是怎么回事?
Hey. What is it with you and this guy?
他是我所有该死问题的根源
He's the root of all my fucking problems.
你的也是
Yours, too,
如果你不小心的话 - 这他妈的是什么意思?
if you're not careful. - What the fuck does that mean?
对你也耍了同样的把戏
Pulled the same shit with you.
你给他一寸 他就会拿走一英里
You give him an inch, he'll take a fucking mile.
他是个贪婪的混♥蛋♥ 这点我承认
He's a greedy fuck. I'll give you that much.
当这种贪婪不受控制时会发生什么?
And what happens when that greed goes unchecked?
这会传递出什么样的信息?
What kind of message does that send?
我们看起来软弱
We look weak.
我一年前就该这么做
I should've did this a year ago.
他一变节就朝他脑袋开两枪
Two in the head the second he went rogue
让他不再反抗
and stopped kicking up.
但是 出于对我父亲的尊重...
But instead, out of respect to my father...
我试着表现得友好
I tried to be nice,
我试着和他合作 讲道理
I tried to work with him, be reasonable.
你想干掉他?
You want to whack him?
规矩就是规矩 比尔
Rules are rules, Bill.
他没给我留下选择
He's left me no choice.
底线是 我要么干掉德怀特
Bottom line is, I either whack Dwight
并夺回我的东西
and take back what's mine,
要么你帮我
or you help me
我们一起夺回属于我们的东西
and we take back what's ours.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
穿上我的靴子
Getting my boot on.
现在是半夜
It's the middle of the night.
现在是凌晨4点
It's 4 a.m.
是的 就像我说的 现在是...
Yeah, like I said. It's the...
现在是半夜
It's the middle of the night.
这是个牧场 亲爱的 这是我起床的时间
This is a ranch, honey. This is when I get up.
为什么?
Why?
得清理马厩 喂马
Got to muck the stalls, feed the horses.
马?
Horses?
你不能训练它们晚点睡吗?
Can't you teach these things to sleep later?
我训练你睡懒觉怎么样?
How about I train you to sleep in?
回去睡觉
Go back to bed.
好好睡个美容觉
Get your beauty rest.
是啊
Yeah.
这真的很有帮助
That's real helpful.
天哪 该死
Gosh. Damn.
♪ 这是个美好的生活 ♪
♪ It's a good life ♪
♪ 当你从高楼俯瞰城市 ♪
♪ When you looking at the city from a high-rise ♪
♪ 在另一个国家醒来 看时间如何飞逝 ♪
♪ Wake up in another country, look how time flies ♪
♪ 绿意盎然 你感觉自己必须是大力水手 ♪
♪ So much green you feeling like you must be Popeye ♪
♪ 每个人都想在我的聚光灯下 ♪
♪ Everybody want to be up in my spotlight ♪
♪ 没错... ♪
♪ That's right... ♪
听着 我听到了 我喜欢
Look, I hear you, I like it.
让我考虑一下
Let me think about it.
我收到你的信息了 怎么了?
I got your message. What's up?
我们只是在开个小营销会议
We're just having a little marketing meeting here
为米奇·凯勒的汽车城
for Mitch Keller's Car City.
我们在头脑风暴要拍摄的广♥告♥
We're brainstorming the commercial we're gonna shoot.
哦 你们现在有什么想法?
Oh, what do you guys have so far?
哦 我们想
Oh, we were thinking
我们可能会送一些时髦的小礼品
we'd give away some nifty swag.
可能是水瓶 或者T恤
Water bottles maybe, or T-shirts.
还有 每周免费的热狗
Also, free, uh, hot dogs once a week.
热狗星期三
Wiener Wednesday.
哦 我都不敢问这是怎么回事
Oh, I'm afraid to even ask what this is about.
他们认为如果我打扮成
They thought it'd be great if I dressed up
马戏团的主持人 而弗雷德是我的狮子
like a circus ringmaster and Fred'd be my lion.
我们不是"狮子 "
We ain't "lion."
我们有城里最低的价格
We got the lowest prices in town.
你觉得怎么样?
What do you think?
得了吧 T恤? 免费的热狗?
Come on, T-shirts? Free hot dogs?
谁在乎?
Who gives a shit?
我的意思是 至少提供一些人们想要的东西
I mean, at least offer people something they want.
软糖
Gummies.
那是个很棒的主意
That's a great idea.
"来米奇·凯勒的汽车城
"Come to Mitch Keller's Car City,
带着你的第一个酒驾离开"
leave with your first DUI."
你是那个上过电影学院的人 对吧?
You're the one that went to film school, right?
我的意思是 你会怎么做?
I mean, what would you do?
一些不无聊的东西
Something not lame.
唐尼·肖的广♥告♥烂透了
Donnie Shore's commercials were corny as shit.
是的 唐尼是个老土
Yeah, Donnie was a cornball.
你是个... 性感的家伙 你知道吗?
You're a... sexy guy, you know?
你需要一个形象 一些火热的东西
You need a persona, something hot.
我不是演员 格蕾丝
I'm not an actor, Grace.
我在舞台上见过你
I've seen you on stage.
你是个表演者
You're a showman.
销♥售♥不就是一场表演吗?
And what's sales if not a show?
让我想想
Let me think on it.
我会想出好主意的
I'll think of something good.
好的 成交
Okay, deal.
你的尾巴歪了
Your tail is crooked.
那么告诉我 你们是部落博♥彩♥协议的签署方吗?
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表