剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
and their exorbitant prices.
削减账单有困难吗?
Having a hard time cutting your bills down to size?
来找我 谈谈我们的轻松信贷方案
Come see me about our easy credit terms.
信用不好? 没有信用?
Bad credit? No credit?
没问题
No problem.
我们这里有适合你的车
We're here with a car for you.
那就快来...
So come on down to...
[所有人] 米奇·凯勒汽车城!
[all] Mitch Keller's Car City!
[欢呼 喧闹]
[cheering, clamoring]
太棒了! - 太棒了 太棒了
Bravo! - Bravo, bravo.
好的 首先我想感谢我出色的导演格蕾丝...
All right, first I want to thank my wonderful director Grace...
...克林特、弗雷德和博迪
...Clint, Fred and Bodhi.
感谢你们让我突破演员的束缚
For breaking me out of my cinematic shell.
女士们先生们 请给予掌声
Ladies and gentlemen, will you give a round of applause.
我们的老板想说几句话
Our old boss man would like to say a word.
德怀特·曼弗雷迪先生!
Mr. Dwight Manfredi!
耶!
Yeah!
聪明人
Wise guy.
这不太舒服
This is not comfortable.
对吧?
Right?
这个 我不习惯
This, I'm not used to this.
但是 好吧 开始吧
But, okay, here it goes.
我非常非常开心 因为我看到你们大家
I am very, very happy because I'm seeing everyone out there
也看起来很开心
also looking happy.
所以 这是一件美好的事情
So, that's a wonderful thing,
因为我们共同经历了很多
because we've been through a lot together.
我离开了很长时间
I spent a long time away.
那不是休假 那相当糟糕
It wasn't a vacation. It was pretty bad.
但在那段时间里 我真的得
But during that time, I really had
去思考这些问题 比如
to ponder these questions like,
"生活到底是关于什么的?
"What's life all about?
幸福的秘诀是什么?"
What's the secret of happiness?"
一切 好吧 你猜怎么着?
Everything. Well, guess what?
这不容易想明白
It's not easy to figure out,
而且没人能真正彻底解开这个谜题
而且没人能真正彻底解开这个谜题
and no one really is ever gonna crack that code, definitively.
还有什么? 好吧 没有什么
What else is there? Well, there's nothing
比值得信赖的友谊
more important than trustworthy friendship,
忠诚 家庭
loyalty, family--
啊 乔安妮 爱你 我的女儿
ah, Joanne, love you-- my daughter,
我的孙子们 当然 还有玛格丽特
my grandkids, and, of course, Margaret.
我的天 你在我身上看到了什么? 我不知道
My God, what do you see in me? I don't know.
最后但同样重要的是
Last but not least is,
我们现在是合法的
we are now legit,
你们再也不用提心吊胆了!
and you do not have to look over your shoulder anymore!
耶!
Yeah!
这个周末之后 每个人都会
And after this weekend, everyone's going
得到所有生意的公平份额
to get a fair cut of all the businesses.
好吗? 所以 我希望你们玩得开心
Okay? So, I want you to enjoy yourselves.
你们确实值得
You really deserve it.
最后一件事 你们还年轻
And the last thing is, you're young.
你们不会永远这样 所以真的要享受它
You don't stay that way forever, so really enjoy it.
还有...
And...
这是一个很糟糕的双关语 但是
This is a terrible pun, but,
"生命转瞬即逝 比子弹还快"
"Life goes by faster than a speeding bullet."
好吧 谢谢大家
Okay. Thank you all.
耶
Yeah.
耶!
Yeah!
我想我会留下你
I think I'll keep you.
这是个好主意 谢谢
That's a good idea. Thank you.
你要多少钱?
How much do you cost?
无价
Priceless.
[男人] 别他妈动!
[man] Don't fucking move!
妈的! 嘿!
Fuck! Hey!
嘿! - 把你的手
Hey! - Put your hands
where I can see them.
放在我能看见的地方
where I can see them.
只要合作 你就不会受伤
Just cooperate, and you won't get hurt.
你是谁?
Who are you?
[男声] 你现在开始为我们工作
[male voice] You work for us now.
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表