剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
You're a bunch of fucking saints.
你知道你可以做什么吗 小马屁精?
You know what you can do, little miss ass-kiss?
你可以把那匹 德怀特称之为马的垃圾
You can take that piece of shit Dwight calls a horse
送到该死的胶水厂去
to the fucking glue factory.
- 好的 - 好吧?
- Okay. - All right?
- 好的 - 是吗? 是吗?
- Okay. - Yeah? Yeah?
- 你知道吗? 我受够了 - 很好
- You know what? I'm done here. - Good.
从我该死的视线中消失!
Get out of my fucking sight!
哦! 哇!
Oh! Whoa!
这里到底发生了什么事?
What the hell is going on here?
他疯了
He's crazy.
我在这里尽力工作 玛格丽特
I'm trying to do my job here, Margaret.
这孩子是...
This kid is...
你喝醉了吗?
Are you drunk?
我喝了一杯 那又怎样?
I had a drink, so?
回家吧 我会找人来
Go home. I'll get someone to--
我没有该死的家!
I don't have a fucking home!
我有一个狗屎一样的单间公♥寓♥!
I have a shithole one-room apartment!
阿曼德...
Armand...
我知道你很挣扎
I know you're struggling,
但这种行为 是不可接受的
but this behavior is not acceptable.
你打算教训我 什么是能接受的吗?
You're gonna lecture me about what's acceptable?
你男朋友是个该死的杀人犯
Your boyfriend is a fucking murderer
他毁了我的生活
who ruined my life.
你被解雇了
You're fired.
什么?
What?
收拾你的东西 然后离开这里
Get your shit and get out of here.
在老娘把你扔出去之前 滚出我的地盘!
Get off my property before I have you fucking thrown out!
你和德怀特 是吧?
You and Dwight, huh?
简直是天作之合
Match made in fucking heaven.
你觉得你能胜任 临时马厩经理吗?
Think you can you handle interim stable manager?
当然 是的
Of course. Yeah.
好了 孩子们 跑到车里去
All right, boys, run to the car.
他会不高兴
He's gonna be upset
他没能和你说再见
he didn't get to say goodbye to you.
是啊 不过
Yeah, well.
我已经哭够了
I've cried enough,
我不认为 我能承受更多
I don't think I could handle any more.
而且 你知道 这样更好
Plus, you know, it's better this way.
- 你打算怎么办? - 我不知道
- What're you gonna do? - I don't know.
找份工作
Get a job.
你知道 我会和你一起去
You know, I'd go with you,
但我需要留在这里 为了你♥爸♥爸
but I need to stay here for your dad.
不 不 不 你留在这里 对他有好处
No, no, no. It's-it's good that you're here for him.
他不会承认 但是...
He won't admit it, but...
他不喜欢孤单
he doesn't like to be alone.
是啊 我知道 我知道
Yeah. I know, I know.
- 我爱你 - 我也爱你
- I love you. - I love you, too.
我们安顿下来后 给你打电♥话♥?
I'll call you when we're settled in?
- 好的 - 好的
- Yeah. - Okay.
好的
All right.
好的
Okay.
好吧 伙计们
All right, guys.
来吧 听我说
Come on, listen up.
昨晚 有人试图
Last night, an attempt was made
对贝维拉夸在堪萨斯城的一名手下下手
on one of Bevilaqua's men in Kansas City.
- 哇 - 事情变得严重了
- Whoa. - Shit just got real.
非常严重
Very real.
- 谁试图? - 我们越少知道越好
- Attempt by who? - The less we know the better.
- 对 - 当你说"试图"...
- [Dwight] Right. - When you say "attempt..."
嗯 那家伙还活着
Well, the guy's still alive.
这和泰森有关吗?
This have something to do with Tyson?
我注意到 他显然不在
I notice he's conspicuously missing.
我也注意到了
[Grace] I noticed that, too.
那阿曼德呢? 他也不在这里
[Fred] And what about Armand? He isn't here, either.
弗雷德 我不太担心阿曼德
Fred, I wouldn't worry about Armand.
重要的是我们得迅速关闭
The main thing is we got to close this place down
- 这个地方和赌场 - 我们就这样离开吗?
- and the casino fast. - What, we just walk away?
是的 我们有很多存货
[Bodhi] Yeah, we have a shit ton of inventory,
需要妥善存放
that we need to store properly.
我不在乎
[Dwight] I don't care.
只需要尽快做你需要做的事
Just got to do whatever you got to do fast
然后关闭这个地方
and close this place down.
- 今晚 - 然后呢?
- Tonight. - Then what?
嗯 那我们就 呃 暂时低调一阵子
Well, then we, uh, lay low for a while
然后弄清楚堪萨斯城会怎么做
and figure out what Kansas City is gonna do.
这就像是去床垫吗?(引自《教父》意思是去战斗)
Is this like going to the mattresses?
- 这是... - [格蕾丝] 他为什么这么说?
- It's... - [Grace] Why do they call that anyway?
这意味着准备就绪
It means hunkering down,
为战争做准备
getting ready for war.
来自《教父》 对吧?
From The Godfather, right?
是的 但这个表达
[Bodhi] Yes, but it was an expression
在意大利之前就有了 罗马人使用过
used in Italy before that, by the Romans.
罗马人真的有床垫吗?
Did the Romans even have mattresses?
嗯 我不认为他们只是睡在地板上
Well, I don't think they just slept on the floor.
- 等等 他们真的吗? - [博迪] 我不知道
- Wait. Did they? - [Bodhi] I don't know.
这个表达可能是 那不勒斯的卡莫拉家族使用的
The expression's probably used by the Camorra in Naples.
博迪 别再讲他妈的 床垫历史了 好吗?
Bodhi, enough of the fucking history of mattresses, okay?
我们正处于危机之中
We're in a crisis.
好吧 让我们出发 去做我们该做的事
All right, let's take off and do what we got to do.
我们走吧 该死的卡莫拉
Let's go. Fucking Camorra.
天哪
Jesus.
而且 他们睡在 他妈的稻草上
Plus, they slept on fucking straw.
我们打算换掉那辆太浩
We're looking to swap out the Tahoe.
不合你的意吗?
Not to your liking?
嗯 有一点点损伤
Uh, there's a little bit of damage.
已经有小碰撞了吗?
Fender bender already?
嗯 不是那种损伤 唐尼
Uh, not that kind of damage, Donnie.
那么 你有什么想法?
So, what'd you have in mind?
我刚进了一辆雪佛兰萨博班
I just got in a Chevy Suburban.
实际上 你可以得到 你想要的任何车
Actually, you can have whatever you want.
一旦我们明天完成交易 这个停车场上的每辆车
Every car on this lot will be yours once we close
- 都将是你的 - [米奇] 说到这个
- that deal tomorrow. - [Mitch] Speaking of which,
我昨晚收到了那份合同
I just got that contract in last night.
太好了
Excellent.
那辆凯雷德呢?
What about that Escalade?
[米奇] 哦 一辆凯迪拉克?
[Mitch] Ooh, a Caddy?
我喜欢你的想法 是啊 那个怎么样?
I like where your head's at. Yeah, what about that?
- 让我去给你拿钥匙 - [米奇] 好的
- Let me run get you them keys. - [Mitch] All right.
- 那是什么? - 来自桑托
- What's that? - From Santo.
管道装配工工会
Down the Pipe Fitter's Union.
很好 那个混♥蛋♥ 躲了我一周
Good. Prick's been ducking me for a week.
你明白了吗?
You got this?
贝维拉夸对德怀特采取行动了
Bevilaqua's making a move on Dwight.
这是好事吗?
That a good thing?
- 还是坏事? - 我关心吗?
- Or a bad thing? - What do I care?
如果陷入僵局 我们会更好
We're better off if it's a stalemate.
你怎么想的?
How you figure that?
现在 他们两个都没有真正的权力
Right now, neither of them has any real power.
无论谁赢
Whoever wins,
或许会巩固或扩大他们的地盘
consolidate maybe, double their territory.
另外 就不会再有互相对抗了
Plus, there'll be no more pitting one against the other.
这里的麦克阿瑟将军
General MacArthur over here.
我只是在计算机会 仅此而已
Just figuring the odds, that's all.
帮自己个忙
Do yourself a favor.
待在自己的车道上
Stay in your own fucking lane
把机会留给拉斯维加斯
and leave the odds to Vegas.
可能是时候让他走了
Think it might be time for him to go.
我不同意
I don't disagree.
但这事要怎么进行?
But how's this gonna fly?
内部呢?
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表