剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
你到底在教他们什么
What on Earth are you teaching them, Dad?
我在教他们如何不失去他们的午餐钱
I'm teaching them how not to lose their lunch money,
就像我教你的 是吗
like I taught you. Is that right?
是的 好吧
Yeah. Well,
他们会去上学
they'll be attending a school
对暴♥力♥采取零容忍♥的政策
with a zero-tolerance policy for violence.
另外 我想教他们如何解决冲突
Plus I want to teach them some conflict resolution.
没有什么能解决冲突
Well, nothing resolves a conflict
就像在排骨上狠狠打一下 孩子们
like a good smack in the chops, guys.
一切都解决了
That takes care of everything.
告诉你的老师怎么样
How about telling your teachers?
什么
Hmm? Mm...
等一下 告密
Wait a minute. Ratting?
我零容忍♥ 看着我 孩子们
I have zero tol... Look at me, guys.
不能告密 你明白吗 不要偷吃芝士
No ratting. You understand? No cheese-eating.
你永远不要告发任何人 明白了吗
You never drop a dime on anybody. You got it?
别告密 好吧
Don't be a snitch. All right.
去准备一下
Go get ready.
是啊 下课了 好吧
Yeah, lesson's over. All right.
去踢他们的屁♥股♥
Go kick some ass.
再见 冠军们
See you later, champs.
我要去吗 你也要来
Am I going? You're coming, too.
去准备一下 我们走吧
Go get ready. Let's go.
所以她说 你太无礼了
So she goes, "You're very insulting."
我说 鸡尾酒女侍应和脱衣舞♥女♥郎有何分别
I said, "What's the difference between a cocktail waitress
大约两个半星期
and a stripper? About two and a half weeks."
有什么好笑的
What the fuck is funny?
你们没别的事可做吗
You got nothing else better to do
而不是整天坐着讲笑话
than sit around all day, tell fucking jokes?
你♥他♥妈♥的怎么了
Fuck's with you?
好事没有发生
Goodie didn't happen.
我们被耍了
Fucked us over.
什么叫没发生
What do you mean, it didn't happen?
他杀了卡普托
He killed Caputo.
贝维拉卡的家伙
Bevilaqua's guy.
德怀特还活着
Dwight's still alive?
撒谎的混♥蛋♥
Lying sack of shit.
他妈的罗伊·罗杰斯打电♥话♥给我
Fucking Roy Rogers calling me.
哔哔
B.B.
你知道吗
Did you know?
听着 我刚刚知道
Look, I-I-I just found out.
这是什么意思
What's that mean?
你是一伙的还是你♥他♥妈♥只是个傻瓜
You're in on it or you're just fucking stupid?
嘿 淡定 不 去他妈的淡定
Hey, easy. No, fuck "easy."
我今天早上醒来
I woke up this morning
有一具尸体丢在我家车道上
with a dead body at the foot of my driveway.
如果我老婆看到了怎么办 天哪 比尔
What if my wife saw that? Jesus, Bill.
我甚至不能给他一个像样的葬礼
I can't even give him a proper funeral.
你没有杀他 这有关系吗
You didn't kill him. Does that matter?
我将需要参与谋杀案的调查
I need to be involved in a murder investigation
好像我需要第二个混♥蛋♥似的 比尔
like I need a second asshole. Bill--
你跟我说古廸是同一条船上
You told me this guy Goodie was on board.
好吧 我以为我可以信任他
All right, I thought I could trust him.
他似乎赞成这个计划
He seemed to go along with the plan.
我会拨乱反正的 好吗
I'll make things right, okay?
拨乱反正 你要怎么做
Make it right? How you gonna make it right?
你会把卡尔带回来
Y-You gonna bring Carl back?
我的左右手
My right fucking arm!
你能给我一点时间吗
Can you give me a minute? Huh?
我会打给你的
I'll get back to you
今天结束前提出一个建议
by the end of the day with a proposal.
不 去他妈的建议
No, fuck proposals!
我要结果
I want results!
你明白我的意思吗
You understand me?
我要曼弗雷迪死
I want Manfredi dead.
喂
Hello?
他他妈挂了你电♥话♥
He fucking hang up on you?
脑残乡下人
Backward-ass hillbilly.
好吧 去哪儿 老板
All right, where to, boss?
Bred 2 Buck吗
Bred-2-Buck?
不 我们
No, let's...
先去博迪家
go to Bodhi's first.
我以为米奇要和我们一起去风力发电场
I thought Mitch was riding with us to the wind farm.
不 我们回来的时候再找他
No, we'll get him on the way back.
我得跟他们谈谈
I got to talk to the guys,
让他们知道到底发生了什么
let 'em know what the hell is going on.
是啊 不是吧 我感到疲累
Yeah, no shit. I'm getting tired
要去做这些讲解 老实说
of making this speech, to be honest with you.
什么意思 噢 你知道的
What do you mean? Oh, you know,
小心 我们处于高度戒备状态
"Watch your back," "We're on high alert,"
还有其他的屁话
and all this other bullshit.
就像我的脾气
It's like my temper...
我的脾气给我惹了麻烦
my temper gets me in trouble.
我用了火箭筒
I bring a bazooka
在应该以白豆枪就可以解决的时候
when a fucking peashooter would do.
白豆枪是阻止不了
A peashooter wouldn't have stopped
昨晚那个混♥蛋♥ 不
that motherfucker last night. Nah.
我说的是之前 与贝维拉卡的事
I'm talking about before, with Bevilaqua?
你知道 我本可以达成一个我能接受的协议
You know, I could've cut a deal that I could live with
而不是叫他滚他妈的
instead of telling him to go fuck himself.
听着 我不太了解你 但我知道
Look, I don't know you all that well, but I know
你不是那种半途而废的人
you ain't a guy to do anything halfway.
嗯
Hmm.
如果你愿意 我可以和大家谈谈
If you want, I could talk to everybody.
我不知道
I don't know.
让我想想
Let me think about it, you know.
你知道 贝维拉卡 是什么意思
Hey, you know what "Bevilaqua" means,
管他妈的叫什么名字 热水
whatever his fucked-up name is? "Hot water."
这家伙在热水中
Fucking guy is in hot water.
热水 按♥摩♥池先生
Hot water? Mr. Jacuzzi.
按♥摩♥池男
Jacuzzi man. Jacuzzi man.
听着 抱歉打扰了
Hey, listen up, sorry for the buzzkill.
店暂时关闭
The Higher Plane is now closed,
请从前门离开
and please leave through the front door.
不过 如果你一小时后回来 你就可以
If you come back in an hour, though, you can get some
免费的得到 随便什么 软糖之类的
free, whatever, gummies, something like that?
给你 伙计 生日快乐
Here you go, pal, happy birthday.
给你 走吧 嘿
Here you go, take off. Hey.
你在这里做什么 你好吗 狗狗
What are you doing here? How you doing, pooch?
我以为你戒了
I thought you were on the wagon.
我戒了酒 大♥麻♥能让我平静下来
I stopped drinking. Weed calms me down.
这很好
That's good.
弗雷德 请把门锁上 挂上关门的牌子
Fred, lock the door and put up the closed sign, please.
我要和大家谈谈
I need to talk to everybody.
格蕾丝在哪儿
Where the hell is Grace?
她食物中毒
Food poisoning.
不好意思 我们为什么要把顾客赶出去
Uh, excuse me, why did we kick out our customers?
这是在干嘛 发生了什么
What's going on? What is happening?
我们可能会遇到麻烦
We might have some trouble coming our way.
噢
Oh.
这次又怎么了 昨晚
What is it this time? Last night
有人想杀我
someone tried to take me out.
我们处理好了
We handled it.
但这些人是认真的玩家
But these guys are serious players.
他们还会继续来 好吧 不
And they can keep coming-Okay, no.
我玩够了 他妈的
I'm done. Fuck this.
等等 等等 我来处理
Wait, wait, wait, I-I got this.
我来吧
I got this.
你♥他♥妈♥在跟谁说话呢 老兄
Who the fuck are you talking to in there, man?
我在和德怀特说话
I was talking to Dwight.
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表