剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
- Tell me about it. - He's out of control.
他把我赶出来了 那混♥蛋♥威胁要杀了我
He forced me out. The cocksucker threatened to kill me.
那怎么成我的问题了 卡尔?
How is that my problem, Cal?
他冷酷无情 他有一支军队
He's ruthless. He's got an army.
他想要接管一切
He wants to take over everything.
而且不会就此罢休
And it's not just gonna stop with me.
他想让所有人都退出
He wants everyone run out.
你想要我做什么?
And what do you want me to do?
你想让我和这个该死的失败者开战吗?
You want me to go to war with this fucking loser?
他不是失败者 他是个精神病患者
He's not a loser, he's a psycho.
比尔 我们不能让这家伙赢
Bill, we can't let this guy win.
拿走你想要的 拿走所有的一半
Take what you want. Take half of everything.
我不在乎 我们得阻止这个家伙
I don't care, we got to stop this guy.
卡尔 我现在没有他妈的时间处理这个
Cal, I-I don't have fucking time for this right now.
好吗? 我有自己的问题
Okay? I got problems of my own,
多亏了你♥他♥妈♥的朋友曼弗雷迪
thanks to your fucking friend Manfredi.
- 我的朋友? - 是的
- My friend? - Yeah.
是明试图干掉他
It was Ming who tried to take him out.
你♥他♥妈♥的在说什么?
The fuck you talking about?
明以为他炸飞曼弗雷迪
Ming thought he was doing me some kind of favor
是在帮我的忙
by blowing up Manfredi.
那是汽车炸♥弹♥ 但他没成功
It was a car bomb, and he missed.
你♥他♥妈♥的蠢蛋 你知道你做了什么吗?
You stupid motherfucker, do you know what you fucking did?!
- 嘿! - 我现在正他妈的在打仗
- Hey! - I'm in a fucking war right now
因为你
because of you.
你
You.
操!
Fuck!
嘿
Hey.
天哪
Jesus Christ.
你把我吓坏了
You scared the shit out of me.
你怎么进来的?
How'd you get in here?
门没锁
The door was unlocked.
好吧 去喝一杯
All right, well, go have a drink.
你不能再回到这里
You're not allowed to be back here.
我不想喝酒
I don't want a drink.
或者别的什么 去吧台等我忙完
Or whatever. Go wait for me by the bar till I finish up.
- 我很抱歉 古迪 - 为什么?
- I'm sorry, Goodie. - About what?
这是什么 他妈的笑话吗?
What is this, a fucking joke?
把钱给我 好吗?
Just give me the money, okay?
聪明点 混♥蛋♥
Smarten up, asshole,
在我扇你之前
before I slap the shit out of you.
我不是在开玩笑 古迪
I'm not fucking around, Goodie.
现在慢慢地拿出你的枪 放在地板上
Now take your gun out slow and put it on the floor.
去你的
Go fuck yourself.
我他妈告诉你 我绝望了!
I'm fucking telling you, I'm desperate!
不 不 你♥他♥妈♥的是要自杀
No, no, you're fucking suicidal.
现在从这里滚出去
Now get the fuck out of here
在你做出无法挽回的事情之前
before you do something you can't undo.
我不会再说一遍了 拿出你的枪
I'm not gonna tell you again. Get your gun out.
现在
Now.
你♥他♥妈♥的!
Motherfucker!
我说真的 古迪 把你的他妈的手举起来
I'm serious, Goodie, get your fucking hands up.
举起来!
Get 'em up!
你死定了 你知道吗?
You're dead. You know that?
- 你♥他♥妈♥的死定了! - 闭嘴
- You're fucking dead! - Shut up.
后退
Back up.
后退 他妈的!
Back the fuck up!
后退!
Back up!
你要去哪里 嗯? 他妈的火星?
Where are you gonna go, huh? Fucking Mars?
无论你去哪里
Wherever you go,
我们都会找到你 你这个混♥蛋♥
we will find you, you motherfucker.
德怀特会他妈的 活剥了你的皮!
Dwight is gonna fucking skin you alive!
去他妈的德怀特 也去他妈的你
Fuck Dwight, and fuck you.
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表