剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
还真有
Yeah, as a matter of fact, there is.
明天我要去见卖♥♥家
I'm meeting with the seller tomorrow.
好
Okay.
你对风力涡轮机了解多少
What do you know about wind turbines?
我知道它们会吹风
I know they blow.
你知道这个啊 其实
You know that, huh? Well, actually,
它们不是吹风 而是吸入空气
they don't blow, they're taking in the air
并转化成 博迪
and turning it into-Bodhi.
怎么
Yeah?
没人喜欢大聪明
Nobody likes a fucking wiseass.
知道了
Noted.
乔丹
Jordan
钱上加钱
Money 'pon top a money. Money
我把小钱滚大
Me turn a likkle inna couple mill
如果你赚了黑钱
And if you make some dutty money
你会做什么洗干净
Weh you do? Wash it and mek it clean
生活甜甜蜜蜜
Life sweet, must be honey Whoo...
为什么要选这个人
What's the deal with this guy?
这家伙
This guy's
就是个混♥蛋♥
a fucking dickhead, man.
他不卖♥♥我车
He wouldn't sell me a car,
还叫我罪犯
called me a criminal.
所以你现在偷车来证明他错了
So now you're proving him wrong by stealing from him.
我知道你想说什么 好吧
Oh, I see what you did there. Okay.
好 看好了 学着点
All right, watch and learn.
一个人把车抬起来
One of you lifts the car,
另一个人滑到下面去
the other one slides underneath.
我喜欢花自己的钱
And me like spend me own money
我们不求别人资助
Dawg, we no beg sponsor...
我把小钱滚大
Me turn a likkle inna couple mill
如果你赚了黑钱
And if you make some dutty money...
生活如蜜
Life sweet, must be honey Whoo...
现在是钱上有钱
Now a money 'pon top a money...
搞定
Voilà.
24秒 不错
24 seconds. Nice.
这就是我们所谓的 "掏猫"
And that is what we call "gutting the cat."
真不懂这东西为什么这么值钱
I don't get why this thing's so valuable.
因为里面有个铂金过滤器
'Cause in it is a filter made of platinum.
每一个
Each one of these bad boys
都差不多200块 甚至更多
is worth about 200 bucks, maybe more.
不错 分成三组
Sweet. Three groups,
一小时后撤
we'll be out of here in about an hour.
城市越野和卡车不需要千斤顶
The SUVs and trucks don't need to be accessed by jacks.
我和弗雷德负责卡车
Me and Fred, we'll take the trucks.
格蕾丝和科林负责城市越野
Grace and Clint, SUVs.
我跟阿曼负责轿车
Me and Armand will take the cars.
行动
Let's go.
钱上加钱 一块一块堆起来
Top a money Dollar, dollar, dollar bill
钱
Money, money...
你放哨吧
Maybe you should just stand guard.
行
Cool.
乔丹
Jordan
爱国者
Patriots
喂
Hello.
曼菲雷迪先生
Mr. Manfredi?
布里奇特·萨默斯 KSJ置业的
Bridget Summers, KSJ Realty.
你好 布里奇特 我只是打来
How you doing, Bridget? I'm just calling
说声恭喜 租约已经签好了
to say congrats, the lease has been countersigned,
都搞定了
so we're all set there.
我还跟你女儿说好了
I also made arrangements with your daughter
今天下午会把钥匙交给她
to drop off the keys later this afternoon.
很好 她正要出去买♥♥家具呢
Oh, good, 'cause she's out buying furniture right now.
这是最有意思的部分
Well, that's the fun part.
回见
See you around.
是 你不是那种粗犷的类型
So, yeah, you're not the rugged type.
我看得出来 你更喜欢奢华
You're more of a luxury man, I can tell.
那买♥♥美国货 不会错
See, you can't go wrong buying American,
这几辆克莱斯勒 我跟你说
and these Chryslers, boy, I got to tell you,
超耐用的
they're built to last.
2019年款克莱斯勒300
2019 Chrysler 300.
银雾色是不是很漂亮
Silver Mist. Isn't that a pretty color?
跑了多少英里了
How many miles on her?
不到四万 难以置信吧
Barely 40,000, if you can believe it.
那就是超过四万了
So, over 40.
但是认证过的二手车
But certified pre-owned.
你是说旧车吧 很小心呵护的
You mean "used." Very gently.
我们有专业团队 从上到下检查过
Inspected top to bottom by our team of experts.
我直接看车吧
Just show me the car.
好的 西弗森先生
Yes, Mr. Severenson.
顺便说一下 那是真皮座椅
Those are real leather seats, by the way.
发动时如小猫打呼噜
You're about to hear a kitten purr.
我就没见过
That doesn't sound like
哪只猫这么打呼噜的
any kitten I've ever heard.
哦 不
Oh, no.
怎么了
What's wrong?
该死 有人把猫偷走了
Damn! Someone stole the cat.
什么猫
What cat?
我♥操♥ 操
Goddamn! Damn.
天 让我去死吧
Oh, bite my ass to hell.
哇
Wow.
除了律师 竟还有其他人来看我
A visit from somebody other than my lawyer.
你好吗 哈兰
How you doing, Harlan?
我要被转到马里恩监狱了
They're transferring me to Marion.
在伊利诺伊州
It's, um, it's in Illinois.
这个我熟
I'm familiar with it.
那里会很难熬吗
Is it, like, a... like a bad one?
哪里都难熬 但你会熬过去的
They're all bad, but you'll get through it.
我给你带来一个商业提议
I'm here to make you a proposition.
我想买♥♥你们的风力涡轮机
I'd like to buy your wind turbines.
为什么
W-Why?
因为我是个商人啊
'Cause I'm a businessman.
我希望你最好资金雄厚
Hopefully with deep pockets.
你现在这个状况
Being in here,
可没多少谈判的
you're not exactly in a prime position
筹码 哈兰
to negotiate, Harlan.
对 我明白
No, I-No, I get it.
但即使我大甩卖♥♥给你
But even at, like, a deep discount,
那也得1200万吧
that'd be, like, 12 million
这只是造价和基础设施的钱
just to finish building, and the underlying property.
还不算 一旦开始运营
I mean, you start talking about how much it costs
造成的花销
to run the place...
我出750
I offer 7.5.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
750万美元
Seven and a half million dollars
能买♥♥来很多安全感
buys a lot of security and a lot of goodies
和监狱小卖♥♥部的不少油水
at the prison commissary.
成交吗
Deal?
好
Good.
别把钱都赌光了
Don't gamble it all away.
我们找了你很久 因为你上次的服务
We looked everywhere for you because it was such a great
简直太棒了 乔治
experience last time, Jorge.
恭喜你了 这里是个好地方
Congratulations. Nice place.
我们想贷笔款
We wanted to, like, make a loan
750万美元
for seven and a half million.
是多少
Seven and a half...
750万
Million.
曼弗雷迪先生 我只有批准1万以下的
Mr. Manfredi, I'm only allowed to approve loans
贷款权限
up to $10,000.
你不是副总裁吗
Man, I thought you were the vice president.
助理副总裁
Assistant vice president.
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表