剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
Well, I almost didn't, but you sounded
真的很不好
really not good on the phone.
天哪 你已经开始喝了吗?
Jesus, you been drinking already?
还没到早上9点呢 阿曼德
It's not even 9 a.m., Armand.
我很烦 克拉拉 拜托
I'm jammed up, Clara, please.
你能行行好吗?
Would you, please?
是他吗?
Is it him?
不全是
Partially.
我认识了另一个家伙
I've gotten to know this other guy.
他很有钱 养马
He's rich, owns horses.
他付给我很多钱
He was paying me a lot of money
来获取关于德怀特的信息
to get information on Dwight.
起初都是无害的
Now, it was all innocent at first,
但现在我不太确定了
but now I'm not so sure.
这到底是什么意思?
What does that even mean?
有人企图 对德怀特不利
There was an attempt on Dwight's life,
可能这家伙也参与其中
and it's possible this guy was involved.
德怀特怪你吗?
And Dwight blames you?
还没有 但是...
Not yet, but...
我考虑去联邦调查局
Thinking of going to the FBI.
什么 证人保护?
What, witness protection?
是的 这选择不算坏 克拉拉
Yeah. It's not a bad option, Clara.
他们会安置你 帮你找工作
They relocate you, they help you get a job.
你和孩子们呢?
What about you and the kids?
我们呢?
What about us?
那么 你会跟我走吗?
Well, would you come with me?
你...你疯了吗?
Are you-- Are you insane?
我要继续我的生活 阿曼德
I am moving on with my life, Armand.
孩子们也是
So are the kids.
我们要搬到丹佛
We're moving to Denver.
丹佛? 为什么?
Denver? Why?
因为这里不是塔尔萨 你已经把它变成了
Because it's not Tulsa, which you have made
一个该死的噩梦 对我们来说
a fucking nightmare for us.
嘿 你知道 我喜欢你的同情 克拉拉
Hey, you know, I love the sympathy, Clara.
- 真的 这太美妙了 - 你知道吗?
- Really, it's so beautiful. - You know what?
你只能怪你自己
You have no one to blame but yourself.
嘿 去你的! 好吗? 去你的!
Hey, fuck you! All right? Fuck you!
反正我没有你 会更好
I'll be fucking better off without you anyway.
不要他妈的给我打电♥话♥
Do not fucking call me.
永远不要!
Ever!
- 爷爷 - 爷爷
- Grandpa. - Grandpa.
嘿 孩子们 你好 你好 你好
Hey, guys. Hello. Hello, hello.
- 哦 你变得这么强壮了 - 我们能摔跤吗?
- Oh, you're getting so strong. - [Cody] Can we wrestle?
哦 你现在想摔跤吗?
Oh, you want to wrestle now?
也许稍后吧 我需要和你妈妈谈谈
Maybe a little later. I need to talk to your mommy.
- 好的 - 孩子们 楼上去玩 拜托
- [Cody] 'Kay. - Kids, go play upstairs, please.
好的
[both] Okay.
现在又怎么了?
What is it now?
一切都好
Everything is okay,
但是泰森出了一个 一个意外
but Tyson had an-an accident.
什么样的意外?
What kind of accident?
- 枪击事件 - 枪击?
- A shooting. - Shooting?
他没事 但是...
He's okay, but...
我认为非常重要的是
I think it's very important
你带着孩子们
that you take the kids
现在就离开这座城市
and leave the city now.
这是唯一安全的做法
It's the only safe thing to do.
如果说我没有预料到会发生这种事 那是在撒谎
I'd be lying if I said I didn't think this would happen.
我只是不知道 会这么快
I just didn't know it would be so soon.
我觉得你应该 回纽约去
I think you should go back to New York.
就这样 经历了一切之后...
And just like that, after everything...
...我们又回到了起点
...we're back at the beginning.
我很抱歉 蒂娜
I'm-I'm sorry, Tina.
你知道 不管有没有理由...
You know, against all reason...
我以为你能改变
I thought you could change.
但你真的不能 对吧?
But you really can't, can you?
这次不是我的错
This time it's not my fault.
是谁为坏事发生 埋下了伏笔?
Who sets the stage for bad things to happen?
好的
Okay.
我们走吧
We'll leave.
但我想让你知道
But I want you to know that
如果这个家 再次破裂
if this family's torn apart again,
它将无法修复
it's not gonna be able to get fixed.
你知道的 对吧?
You know that, right?
你不认为...
Don't you think that...
...随着时间的推移 我们可以解决问题吗?
...over time, we can work things out?
我们没有时间了
We're out of time.
你伤了我的心
You break my heart.
因为我知道 你内心有善良
Because I know that there's good inside of you.
我爱着的那部分
Parts that I love.
但我不能这样生活
But I can't live like this.
你知道的
You know that.
我只是不想 你恨我
I just don't want you to hate me.
我爱你
I love you.
这就是为什么这如此艰难
That's what makes this so hard.
- 你还好吗? - 很好 谢谢
- Y'all good? - That's good. Thank you.
昨晚你在哪里?
Where were you last night?
你什么意思?
What you mean?
你离开后我打了电♥话♥
Tried calling after you left.
我很担心
I was worried.
我只是回家了
Just went home.
而且关机了 我甚至不知道你醒了
And cut my phone off. I didn't even know you was awake.
我迷迷糊糊 但我听到了很多
I was in and out. But I heard enough.
有什么要告诉我的吗?
Anything you need to tell me?
哦 没有 一切都好
Oh, no. It's all good.
- 是吗? - 是的
- Is it? - Yeah.
因为你看起来很不安
'Cause you were pretty upset.
我只是在聊天 发泄一下
I was just chatting, blowing off steam.
不要做傻事 泰森
Don't do anything foolish, Tyson.
我打算走了
I was just gonna go.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
我爱你
I love you.
发生了什么事?
What's going on?
我现在不能面对他
I can't face him right now.
我甚至不想看他一眼
I don't even want to look at him.
宝贝 你差点失去了我
Baby, you almost lost me.
我们会失去我们的儿子吗?
Are we gonna lose our son?
我觉得我们已经失去了
I think we already have.
好吧 你有什么发现?
All right, what do you got?
是的
[Bigfoot] Yeah.
我在前街
I'm here on Front Street.
这里没有生意
There's no business here.
- 这是一块空地 - [轻声] 该死
- It's an empty lot. - [quietly] Fuck.
好吧 回来接我
All right, come back and pick me up.
明白了
Got you.
当我告诉你 去做某事时
[Armand] When I tell you to fucking do something,
我的意思是立刻 你明白吗?
I don't mean tomorrow, you understand?
你为什么要对我大喊大叫?
Why are you yelling at me?
- 我正在做你要求的 - 真的吗?
- I'm doing what you asked. - Really?
你觉得我们的客户想 来这里
You think our clients want to come here
看到他们的马 住在肮脏的马厩里?
and see their horses living in filthy stalls?
- 马厩是干净的 - 干净?
- The stalls are clean. - Clean?
地板上到处都是 该死的屎
There's fucking shit all over the floor.
你现在给我 摆脸色了吗?
You giving me an attitude now?
我没有给你脸色
I'm not giving you an attitude.
我只是想解释
I'm just trying to explain
- 我不这么认为... - 去你的解释
- that I don't think... - Fuck your explanations.
我不想他妈的听 好吗?
I don't want to fucking hear it, okay?
听什么? 我什么都没做!
Hear what? I didn't do anything!
不 你什么都没做 对吧?
No, none of you do anything, right?
你们真是一群他妈的圣人
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表