剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
那是我们的老板 那是你的老板
That's our boss. That is your boss!
他是我的搭档
He's my fucking partner.
我可不想干这种事
I didn't sign up for this shit.
我没有报名参加任何活动 他勒索我
I didn't sign up for anything. He fucking extorted me.
你也是个罪犯 白领狗屎
You're a criminal, too. White-collar shit.
他妈的偷来的加密币
Fucking stolen crypto,
大♥麻♥ 赃物
weed, pilfered goods.
不是谋杀
Not murder.
他被袭击 老兄 然后他处理了
He was attacked, man. And then he handled it?
你以为我不知道那是什么意思吗
You think I don't know what the fuck that means?
你还是不知道为好 是啊
You're better off not knowing. Yeah, well,
你真体贴
that's very considerate of you
别让我成为帮凶
not to make me a fucking accessory.
老兄 我们是一条船上的
Man, we in this together.
不管你喜不喜欢
Whether you like it or not.
我不喜欢
I don't.
看来你得做个决定了
Well, I guess you got a decision to make.
可以吗
It's okay?
我不知道
I don't know.
好的 我知道了 我来处理 好吗
All right, I got it. I got this, all right?
听着 我们以前走过这条路
So, look, we done been down this road before.
但我想我得给你们说清楚一些鸟事
But I guess I got to clarify some shit for y'all.
我们在做危险的生意
We in a dangerous business.
大多数时候
Most of the time
一切都很好
things are fine.
但有时候事情会很糟糕
But sometimes the shit can hit the fan.
昨晚它确实来了
Last night it did hit.
因为一场从堪萨斯城吹来的暴风
Due to a heavy wind that blew this way from Kansas City.
我们说的是 像黑♥手♥党♥
Are we talking, like, Mafia?
是的
Yes.
那个城市的老大
The boss of that city,
他不知怎么地在脑子里有了个主意
he somehow made it up in his head that
塔尔萨属于他的家族
Tulsa belongs to his family.
没有 也永远不会
Well, it doesn't and it never will.
它属于我们家族
It belongs to our family.
如果有人想离开
So if any of you want to leave...
门在那儿
...there's the door.
好吧 接下来交给我
All right, I got it from here.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我很好
I'm good.
该死的 好了 各位
Oh, fucking shit. All right, y'all.
我们去接米奇 然后上路吧
Let's-let's pick up Mitch and get on the motherfucking road.
我们开始吧 冷静
Let's do it. Calm down.
你们要去哪 加莱纳
Where you guys headed? Galena.
我们要风力涡轮机 这是一项商业投资
We got wind turbines. It's a business investment.
是的 我们
Yeah, we're, uh,
用它们来驱动我们新的水培大♥麻♥农场
using them to power our new hydroponic weed farm.
噢
Oh!
他妈的
Fuck.
给我解释一下
Explain this to me.
没有其他 只有大♥麻♥
Nothing but grow
直到到达
until you reach...
这里
here.
那是什么
What is that?
它们是罂粟花
They're poppies.
罂粟花
Poppies?
你是这里的小合伙人
You're a minor partner here.
你从哪来的胆量
Where the hell do you get the balls
未经我允许就在我的土地上制♥造♥海♥洛♥因♥
to manufacture heroin on my land without my permission?
它深处其中
It's deep within the grow.
没有人能看到它
No one can see it.
我能看到
I can see it.
你知道这样做的惩罚是什么吗
Do you have any idea what the penalty is for this?
我们收买♥♥了合适的人
We pay off the right people.
你认识的人
People you know.
没事的 没有问题
It's nothing, no problem.
我不喜欢它
I don't like it.
有数百万的钱可以赚
There are millions to be made.
现在就把它去掉
Get rid of it now.
当然
Sure.
这是你的土地
It's your land.
我们为你工作
We work for you.
别的事 几个卫兵
Something else. A few of the guards
抓到两个修剪工偷东西
caught two of the trimmers stealing.
好极了 我们稍后再处理
Yeah, great, we'll take care of that later.
但现在 先把那东西从我的土地上拿走
But right now get that shit off my land.
马上会完成
It's done.
比尔 比尔
Bill. Bill.
比尔
Bill!
琳达·卡普托打来电♥话♥
Linda Caputo's been calling.
所以呢
So?
卡尔昨晚没回家
Carl didn't come home last night.
好吧
Okay.
你知道他在哪儿吗
Do you know where he is?
我怎么知道
How do I know?
我不知道
I don't know.
你能不能停一下
Can you please stop doing that for a second?
比尔 天啊 桑迪
Bill! Oh, Jesus, Sandy!
你看到我在忙吗
Do you see I'm trying to do something here?
你能至少给他打个电♥话♥吗
Can you call him at least?
卡尔 为什么
Carl? Why?
因为琳达很担心 我告诉过你
Because Linda's worried, I told you.
那你给他打电♥话♥ 我给你他的电♥话♥号♥码
Well, then you-you call him. I'll give you his number.
你♥他♥妈♥想要我怎么样
What the fuck you want from me?
我不知道 也许一点同情心
Oh, I don't know, a little compassion maybe?
你为什么要拿这事烦我
Why are you busting my balls about this?
我们只是想知道他在哪里
We're just trying to find out where he is.
我不是他的秘书 好吗
Well, I'm not his secretary, okay?
我不对卡尔的选择
I'm not responsible for the choices
负责 明白吗
that Carl makes, understood?
他是个大人了 自己做决定
He's a big boy, makes his own decisions.
他到底回家不回家
Is he coming home or not?
我不知道
I don't know.
漫长的旅程
Long ride.
是啊 但外面挺不错的
Yeah, but it's pretty nice out here
如果你是一头牛 是的 如果你是一头牛的话
if you're a cow. Yeah, if you're a cow.
嘿 泰森
Hey, Tyson? Yo.
你听到的是什么声音
What's that noise you're listening to?
别这样 伙计 这很酷 这是灵魂的音乐
Come on, man, it's cool. It's-it's music for the soul.
你懂我的意思吗 噢 是吗
You know what I'm saying? Oh, is that right?
我就是这样长大的 好吧 既然你这么说
I grew up on it. Well, if you say so.
博迪
Bodhi?
博迪
Bodhi?
他听不到你说的话
He can't hear you.
他在听耳机
He's got the buds in.
博迪
Bodhi!
搞什么鬼 老兄
What the fuck, man?
为什么
Why?
你在听什么
What are you listening to?
这有什么关系
What does it matter?
我很好奇
Well, I'm curious.
是什么音乐
What is it?
菲什(鱼谐音)
Phish.
鱼 是的
Fish? Yes.
能让我平静下来
They calm me.
得了吧 老兄 你听不懂鱼的话
Come on, man, you can't listen to a fish.
你以为我有多容易受骗
How gullible do you think I am?
你怎么能听懂一条该死的鱼
How do you listen to a fucking fish...?
菲什 是一个乐队(1983年成立的美国摇滚乐队)
Phish. It's a band.
PH 菲什
Phish with a "P-H."
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表