剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
你会开门吗
would you answer?
不会
No.
那就对了
There it is.
9号♥ 约翰逊 首位上场 6号♥
Number 9, Johnson, leads off at first. Number 6...
你好 有什么可以帮你的
Yeah? Can I, uh, can I help you?
嗨 下午好
Yeah, good afternoon.
我叫马利奥·兰沙
My name is Mario Lanza.
我是联合保险公♥司♥的代表
I represent the Allied Insurance Company,
要和你谈谈马克·米切尔的事
who represents Mark Mitchell.
我的管道工 没错
My plumber? Exactly.
他刚刚肇事逃逸了
Now, he had a hit-and-run accident
就在这里前面 我看到你有一个
right out front here, and I see you got one of these
能拍下一切的门前监控
doorbells that photographs everything.
我是否可以借用那些录像
And I was wondering if perhaps I could borrow that footage.
你有 身份证什么的吗
You have some, uh, ID or something?
有啊 有五张大钞
Well, yeah, I got five of them.
好的 好吧
Okay. Yeah.
进来坐坐吧 有冰茶吗
Why don't you come on in? You got any iced tea?
有 请随意
Yeah, yeah, make yourself at home.
请进 好的
I got you. All right.
让我调出来 稍等
Let me pull it up here. One second.
嗯 好
Mm-hmm. Okay.
很好 马克和泰森在那儿
Good. There's Mark and Tyson.
那辆普锐斯 是的
There's the Prius. Yeah.
你能从中发现什么吗
Can you pull something out of that?
角度有点奇怪 但让我放大一下
It's a weird angle, but let me zoom in.
呃
Um...
俄克拉荷马车牌 前两个字母是AZ
Oklahoma plate. First two letters AZ.
AZ 我只能看清这些
AZ? That's all I can make out.
这些就够了 谢谢
That's all I need. Thanks.
信♥号♥♥灯变化时
Now, when the light changes,
你在前面靠边停下
let's have you pull over up ahead
然后平行停车 好的
and parallel park. Okay.
这家伙在干什么
What's this guy doing?
哦 不
Oh, no. Oh, no.
见到你真高兴 保罗
Always nice to see you, Paul.
曼弗雷迪先生 我正在考试
Mr. Manfredi, uh, I'm in the middle of administering a test.
但这事不能等
But this can't wait.
小姑娘 你能不能
Young lady, uh, could you, like,
按一下危险警示灯按钮
play with the hazard button for a while,
看看它们是怎么工作的
see how they work?
他马上就回来
He'll be right back.
到我办公室来 保罗
Step into my office, Paul.
哇 你恢复得很好 谢谢
Wow, you're healing up nicely. Thank you?
听着 我需要你帮我个忙
Listen, I need you to do a favor for me.
我需要你查个车牌
I need you to run a plate.
曼弗雷迪先生 我不能再这样做了
Mr. Manfredi, I-I can't do this anymore.
我可能会丢掉工作 我明白
I could lose my job. I understand.
但实际上 你这是在为这个城市
But actually, you'll be doing something good
做好事 而且 你看
for the city, and look.
一万怎么样
Ten grand.
我需要你找一辆白色普锐斯
I need you to find a white Prius,
车牌号♥码是 保罗
and the license number... Paul.
看着我 眼睛往这看
Look at me. Eyes up here.
车牌号♥有AZ
Plate number AZ.
这是最后一次了吗
This is absolutely the last time?
当然 绝对是最后一次
Sure. Of course it is.
你现在可以走了
You can leave now.
谢谢你 亲爱的 谢谢你的耐心
Thank you, sweetheart, for your patience.
他真是个好教练
He's such a good teacher.
还有 保罗 再见
And, Paul... ciao.
再见
Ciao.
不是那个 中文再见
No, not the Chinese C-H-O-W.
我说的是 意大利语再见
I'm talking "ciao."
再见
Ciao.
我逗你玩呢
I'm breaking your balls.
走了 回头见
Take off. See you later.
我完全不知道你在说什么
I have no fucking idea what you're talking about.
所以 你是说
So you're telling me
这事跟你没关系
you got nothing to do with this?
如果是我 他早就死了 奇克
If it was me, he'd be fucking dead, Chickie.
不管怎样 你是德怀特的头号♥嫌疑犯
Well, irregardless, you're Dwight's number one suspect.
基于什么 拜托
Based on what? Come on.
KC又不是没有前科
It ain't like KC doesn't have a history
干这种事
with this type of shit.
你是说汽车炸♥弹♥ 拜托
What do you mean, car bombs? Come on.
那是很久以前的事了 连我都还没出生
It's ancient history. Before my time even.
就像我说的
Well, like I said,
那不是德怀特的想法
that's not Dwight's take.
拜托 这简直是胡扯
Come on, it's bullshit, man.
我和那家伙做了交易
I made a deal with the guy.
我拿到钱了 我为什么要食言 这太蠢了
I'm getting paid. Why would I go back on my word? It's stupid.
文斯怎么看
What's Vince's take on this?
谁在乎文斯怎么想
Who gives a fuck what Vince thinks?
你说得对
You're right.
不管怎样 我怎么知道不是你干的 奇克
Anyway, how do I know you didn't do this, Chickie,
你想把我和我的人牵扯进去
and you're implicating me and my guys?
你到底在说什么鬼
What the fuck are you saying here?
你和他多年不和 对吧
You got years of bad history with him, right?
把我撇清 明白吗
You keep me the fuck out of this, you understand?
很好 给它降降温 然后喂食
Nice. All right, cool him down and feed him.
喂燕麦草 别喂苜蓿
The oaten hay. No alfalfa.
天啊
Fucking huh? Jesus Christ.
古迪告诉我发生的事了
Goodie told me what happened.
我给泰森打电♥话♥ 祝他爸爸好
I called Tyson to wish his dad well,
但他没接
but he didn't pick up.
算了 心意到了就好 阿尔芒
Eh, it's the thought that counts, Armand.
嗨
Hey.
玛格丽特在看着呢 所以假装我们在谈马的事
Margaret's watching, so pretend we're talking about the horse.
就看着马 点头 微笑
Just look at the horse, nod, smile,
然后回答我的问题
and answer my fucking questions.
好的
Okay.
瑟雷舍怎么了
So, what about Thresher?
他怎么了
What about him?
你有没有见过他 或者他的一些同伙
Now, did you see him or any of his cronies
有没有可能 开着一辆白色普锐斯到处转
driving around in a fucking white Prius by any chance?
普锐斯 我想没有 嗯哼
A Prius? No, I don't think so. Mm-hmm.
你们聊到我了吗
You guys talk about me?
听着 德怀特 我是说 这不是秘密
Look, Dwight, I mean, it's no secret
他不喜欢你 但你到底在问我什么
he don't like you, but what are you asking me exactly?
看那匹马
Look at the fucking horse.
对了
There you go.
那你们聊些什么
So what do you guys talk about?
我不知道 一些普通的事情
I don't know, general stuff.
我们聊天 他问很多问题
We make conversation. He asks a lot of questions
关于他那匹马的一些事 有的没的
about his horses here. Just random shit.
你有没有告诉他 我们的涡轮机
Did you ever tell him about our turbines?
没有
No.
没有 我为什么要那样做
No, why would I do that?
我的意思是 也许我无意中提到了
I mean, it's possible maybe I inadvertently mentioned it,
但是我真的不记得了
but, uh, I really don't remember.
无意中
Inadvertently?
要不要我猛揍你一顿
How about I whack you so fucking hard
让你无意中记起
you inadvertently remember
你应该记住的事情
what you're supposed to remember?
德怀特 拜托 我真的不记得了
Dwight, please, I really... I don't recall.
爆♥炸♥的事呢
What about the bombing?
他 你觉得
Him? You think that...
我不知道 说真的 德怀特
I-I don't know. Honestly, Dwight,
我几乎不认识那家伙
I barely know the fucking guy.
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表