剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
So tell me, are you signatories of the Tribal Gaming Compact?
不 吉米是 我需要你接管他的所有权
No, Jimmy was, and I need you to assume his ownership.
嘿
Hey.
你在做什么? - 嘿 伙计 我在交际呢 伙计
What are you doing? - Hey, man, I'm mingling, man.
交际? 好的 过来吧
Mingling? Good, come on over.
总计是多少?
Which amounted to what?
百分之十五
Fifteen percent.
包括食品和饮料吗?
Including food and beverage?
不 我不需要吉米来申请酒类经营许可证
Nah, I didn't need Jimmy for a liquor license.
是的 但你需要我们来玩博♥彩♥
Yeah, but you need us to play those games,
然后人们才会吃喝
which keeps people eating and drinking.
嗯 让我们看看 什么才算公平?
Hmm, let's see, what's fair?
博♥彩♥全部收入的20%
Twenty percent of the gaming, all in.
这样账本更干净
Keeps the accounting cleaner.
我可以同意这个
I can work with that.
好的
Good.
♪ 香草软糖乐队《你让我悬而未决》♪
♪ "You Keep Me Hangin' On" by Vanilla Fudge ♪
♪ 放我自♥由♥ 你为什么不呢 宝贝? ♪
♪ Set me free, why don't you babe? ♪
♪ 离开我的生活 你为什么不呢 宝贝? ♪
♪ Get out my life, why don't you babe? ♪
♪你真的不想要我♪
♪ You really don't want me ♪
♪ 你只是让我悬而未决... ♪
♪ You just keep me hangin' on... ♪
我想为大♥麻♥做星巴克咖啡那样的事
I want to do for weed what Starbucks did for coffee.
所以 我对免费的 WeWork 站点
So I charge exorbitant prices
收取高昂的费用吗?
for gratis WeWork stations?
是的
Yes.
还得装一个免下车窗口
And a drive-through window.
行吧 - 那制♥服♥呢?
Yeah. - How about uniforms?
先是制♥服♥ 然后是行军令
First it's uniforms, then it's marching orders,
然后就是大♥麻♥世界大战
then it's World War Weed.
不 我说的是格兰尼史密斯绿
No, I'm talking Granny Smith green
生物危害工作服
biohazard jumpsuits,
就像野兽男孩乐队《Hello Nasty》专辑时期穿的
like the Beastie Boys, circa Hello Nasty.
是的 我的意思是 我在家里
Yeah, I mean, I have "Song for Junior"
一直在循环播放《Song for Junior》
on permanent play in my house.
哦 90年代
Ooh, the '90s.
90年代太棒了 博迪
The '90s were awesome, Bodhi.
我不同意 那十年里我有一半时间
Disagree. Yeah, I spent half that decade
因为社恐和满脸青春痘
cooped up in my room with social anxiety
而被困在房♥间里
and a ton of acne.
但我敢打赌 你就是这样发现大♥麻♥的
But I bet that's how you discovered weed.
是的 非常直观
Yes, very intuitive.
嗯哼 是的 还有...
Mm-hmm, yeah, also...
非常嗨
very stoned.
你知道这有点像工作面试 对吧?
You do realize that this is kind of a job interview, right?
但你不需要给我留下印象
But you don't need to impress me.
你已经被雇佣了
You're already hired.
这就是曼弗雷迪的魅力
There's that Manfredi charm.
是啊 也许我离开
Yeah, maybe it's a good thing that I'll be off
去经营种植设施是件好事
running the grow facility.
哦 是的
Oh, yeah.
进展如何? - 很好
How's that going? - Good.
我们几乎完成了一个巨大的水培农场的安装
We're almost done installing a massive hydroponic farm
由红雪松、多层聚碳酸酯板
made from red cedar, multi-wall polycarbonate sheeting
和量子板LED制成
和量子板LED制成
and quantum board LEDs.
很快 我们就能培养出优质的糖果金宝
And pretty soon, we'll be cultivating quality crumble
糖果金宝:一种西式点心
并在黑市上出♥售♥
and selling it on the black market
几乎可以获得100%的利润
for almost 100% profit.
如果可能的话
If that's possible.
太好了 我会在这里
That's great. And I'll be here,
保持家里的炉火旺盛
keeping the home fires burning.
很好
Good.
我只有一个问题 嗯...
I got one question though. Um...
我的办公室在哪里?
where's my office?
你说什么?
What'd you say?
我的办公室
My office.
你的办公室? - 是的
Your office? - Yeah.
开玩笑 跟我来
Kidding. Follow me.
你真傻
You're silly.
你太傻了
You're so silly.
[大脚怪] 哇
[Bigfoot] Whoa.
举起你的手臂
Lift your arms.
没必要
Not necessary.
古迪 你好吗?
Goodie, how are you?
奇奇 最近怎么样?
Chickie, how's it going?
很好
Good.
感谢您与我们见面 将军
Thanks for meeting with us, General.
嗯 前几天情况有点紧张
Well, things got a little hot the other day.
你们俩说你们有个提议?
You two said you had a proposition?
我们有 我们有
We do, we do.
就像我们在电♥话♥里讨论的那样
Like we discussed on the phone.
奇奇认为塔尔萨成了争议的焦点
Chickie here thinks that Tulsa's become a bone of contention.
我们三个都有权主张
All three of us have a claim.
我同意
I agree.
对
Right.
你们俩有个争议点
You two have a bone of contention.
我们的东西就是我们的 奇奇
What is ours is ours, Chickie.
这该死的家伙
This fucking guy.
好吧 假设一切都是你的
Okay, let's say everything is yours.
好的 我们正在讨论扩张
Okay, we're talking about expanding.
内布拉斯加州 爱荷华州 阿肯色州
Nebraska, Iowa, Arkansas.
因为所有这些地方都是由一群
Because all these places have been run
像这里一样的混♥蛋♥在管理
by a bunch of shit-kickers just like it was here.
[德怀特] 嗯 - 你在塔尔萨所做的
[Dwight] Hmm. - What you did in Tulsa,
我们可以轻易地在这些地方做
we could easily do in any of these places.
就像一个特许经营
Like a franchise.
是的 完全正确
Yeah, exactly.
是的 我们派个人去建立它
Yeah, we send a guy to set it up,
然后我们大家都能得到一大♥片♥地方
and then we all get a big piece.
所以从理论上讲...
So in theory...
我们会一起做生意
we'd be in business together
然后幸福地生活下去?
and live happily ever after?
为什么不呢?
Why the fuck not?
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
别担心他
Don't worry about him.
他想出了这个主意 他喜欢
He came up with the idea. He likes it.
德怀特
Dwight.
每个人都是赢家
Everybody wins.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You fuck.
百分之五十
Fifty percent.
你应得的
You earned it.
请带他出去
Please take him out.
现在 正如你从我们截获的通讯中看到的
Now, as you can see from the communications
我们 - 嘿 老板
that we intercepted, we-- - Hey, boss.
刚和华盛顿总部通完电♥话♥
Just hung up with headquarters in D.C.
他们要求我们提供关于德怀特·曼弗雷迪的所有资料
They're requesting everything we have on Dwight Manfredi.
这是怎么回事?
What's that about?
他们不肯说
They wouldn't say.
哼 就这么分享情报的吗
Huh, so much for sharing intel.
给他们我们手头上的资料
Give 'em what we've got.
现在 这四个变电站
Now, these four substations
因为不同的原因而变得脆弱
are vulnerable for different reasons.
女士们先生们 各年龄段的驾驶员
Ladies and gentlemen, drivers of all ages,
欢迎来到米奇·凯勒汽车城!
welcome to Mitch Keller's Car City!
大幅砍价的地方!
The place where high prices are slashed!
为汽车支付过高的价格是犯罪行为
It's criminal to overpay for a car.
找米奇·凯勒 他提供的交易比其他人都出色
See Mitch Keller for a deal that's a cut above the rest.
没错 各位
That's right, folks,
让我们保护您免受那些
let us protect you from those other
不择手段的商人
unscrupulous dealers
和他们过高价格的伤害
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表