剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
即便如此 想贷款750万
Even still, 7.5 million?
你得去找我的经理
Mm-hmm. You're gonna have to speak
凯伦
with my manager Karen.
行 叫凯伦过来
Fine. Bring Karen.
叫过来吧
Bring it on.
凯伦 你好
Karen, hi.
你能来一下我的办公桌吗
Is it possible for you to drop by my desk?
她这就过来
She's on her way.
对了 豪尔赫 你们这儿有小礼品吗
Hey, Jorge, y'all giving out free shit out here?
我看你们过得挺奢华的
Y'all look like y'all living large, man.
美国银行就送了我妈一个烤面包机
My mama got a toaster from Bank of America.
对于开设支票账户的客人
Um, you get a free coffee mug
我们会送你一个咖啡杯
when you open a checking account.
另外我们还有鼠标垫
And we have mouse pads.
需要的话我可以给你拿个鼠标垫
I can get you a mouse pad if you want.
还是要咖啡杯吧
I'm gonna need that coffee mug, too, you know.
这就为圣诞购物做准备了
Christmas shopping?
喂 这可是免费的 拜托
I mean, it's free, man, come on.
这便宜能不占吗
You know I gotta do it, now.
你找我 乔治
You needed to see me, Jorge?
对 这是德怀特·曼弗雷迪
Yeah. This is Mr. Dwight Manfredi,
和他的伙伴 泰森·米切尔先生
and Tyson Mitchell, his partner.
商业伙伴
Business partner.
他们想要贷款
They're looking for...
750万 凯伦
Seven and a half million, Karen.
什么 750万
Seven and a half million?
是 750万
Yeah. Seven and a half million.
我要投个创业公♥司♥
I have this idea for a start-up company.
风力涡轮机相关的清洁能源
It's wind turbines, clean energy.
尽管我更偏好汽油 但私下讲
Even though I like gas better, but between you and me,
这是项不错的投资
it's a good investment.
你在我们银行有账户吗
Uh, do you have an account with us?
他有张借记卡
He has a debit card.
哦 明白了
Oh, I see.
我们不是商业银行 曼弗雷迪先生
We're not a commercial bank, Mr. Manfredi.
我们主要做房♥屋抵押贷款
We do mostly home mortgages.
简而言之 我们只有资格
And in any case, we're only certified
发放最高可达300万的商业贷款
to approve business loans up to three million.
好吧 这
I mean, that's a, that's a--
300万也够启动了
That's a start.
这样的话
Well, in that case,
我们要进行信用核查
we'll need a credit check,
请提供收入信息
income information,
详细的财务报表
detailed financial statements,
过去七年的纳税申报表
tax returns for the last seven years,
以及精心制♥作♥的商业计划
as well as a crafted business plan
需要概述您的业务 市场趋势 竞争对手
outlining your operations, market trends, competition,
收益预测
financial projections,
以及您打算如何使用贷款资金
and how you plan to use the loan funds.
凯伦 这是我听过最长的拒绝了
Karen, that's the longest "no" I've ever heard.
抱歉 但我们必须遵守规定
I'm sorry, but we have to follow the regulations set--
不 凯伦 我理解
No, Karen, I understand.
但我先给你描述一个画面
But let me paint a picture for you.
托马斯·爱迪生 年轻的托马斯·爱迪生
Thomas Edison-a young Thomas Edison--
拿着一个灯泡 站在你面前对你说 凯伦
shows up here with a lightbulb and goes, "You know, Karen,
我想申请一笔小♥额♥贷♥款♥创业
I'd like to get a small loan for a start-up company."
你说 不好意思 托米
And you go, "Oh, I don't know, Tommy.
但我们不能贷给你
That's not gonna work."
他说 但是这个灯泡会改变世界的
He goes, "But this lightbulb's gonna change the world."
你说 对不起 您没这个资格
You go, "Sorry, you don't qualify."
你让他哪儿凉快哪待着去
And you tell him to hit the pike.
即便是爱迪生来了
Even Mr. Edison
也得遵守同一套规定
would have to follow the same regulations.
那我们都得活在黑暗中
And we'd still be in the dark.
给我个咖啡杯吧
I'm gonna need a coffee mug.
我们来看看
Let's see that.
看看哈
Check it out, check it out,
来看看 快看
check it out. Check it out.
我进门时想借750万
I came here looking for 7.5 million,
出门时却只带走个咖啡杯
and I leave with a fucking coffee cup?
太扣了 真是的
Very shrewd. Jesus.
这是件好事
Something good
我们做的是一件好事
We're into something good
这一次我们知道能做到
This time we know we could be...
妈的
Fuck.
我来了 别激动
All right, I'm coming. Relax, relax.
是谁啊 我
Who is it? It's me.
乔安妮 你怎么来了
Joanne? What the hell are you doing here?
很好 我也想你了 哥
Nice. Missed you, too, brother.
进来吧 我帮你拿包 别担心
Uh, all right, I'll get your bag, no problem.
你怎么来了
Why are you here?
我受够纽约了
I'm done with New York.
也许纽约受够你了
Maybe New York is done with you.
别耍嘴皮子
Wiseass.
我跟蒂娜聊过了
I spoke with Tina.
她跟我说了房♥子的事
She told me about the new house.
那栋房♥子很漂亮
The house is pretty nice.
你打算待多久
How long are you planning on staying?
待到你赶我走呗
Um, as long as you'll have me.
蒂娜还告诉我 你没请代理律师
So, Tina also told me that you don't have representation.
这么做明智吗
Is that so smart?
我上次花高价请律师
The last time I had this high-priced lawyer,
知道收获了什么吗 25年的监狱时光
and you know what I got? Twenty-five years hard time.
这次总不会更差了吧
So how bad can I do?
你不能做认罪交易吗 没交易
Can't you make a deal? No, there's no deals.
这次没交易 得了吧
There's no deals. Oh, come on.
交点罚款 认个轻点的罪
Pay a fine. Plead to a lesser charge.
你不会进去太久
Would that be so bad
也就不会留下烂摊子了
if you didn't serve your whole sentence?
你已经离开过蒂娜一次了 德怀特
You left Tina once, Dwight.
你再这样 她会崩溃的
You do it again, she's gonna fall apart.
喝一杯吗 好
How about a drink? Sure.
这东西是我新买♥♥的 意大利伏特加
I just got this new stuff, Italian vodka.
怎么样
How about that?
估计会对你胃口
You'll probably love it. Mm.
你以为这样就能让我闭嘴吗
You think this is gonna shut me up?
你永远不会 我只能抱最好的希望
Never, but we can only hope.
见到你真是太好了
It's almost good to see you.
你喜欢美好的东西
You are into something good
早餐准备完毕
Breakfast is served. Mm.
等等 我点的是炒蛋 不是蛋白
Wait a minute, I ordered eggs, not egg whites.
我是为你的健康着想
I'm just looking out for your health.
至少培根是真培根吧
At least the bacon is real?
是火鸡肉
It's turkey.
培根应该是猪肉做的 巧克力也不该是白色
Bacon is pig, chocolate ain't never gonna be white,
鸡蛋就该是黄色的
and eggs are always yellow.
严格来说 心脏骤停还是一种休息呢
And a cardiac arrest is technically a rest,
只不过休息到永远
but forever.
我待会再吃 谢了
I'll eat later. Thanks.
我们还没开门呢
We're not open yet.
没心情跟你纠缠 我要见曼弗雷迪先生
Come on, I'm not in the mood. I need to see Mr. Manfredi.
行啊 咱瞧瞧他愿不愿见你
Sure. Now let's see if he needs to see you.
嘿 唐尼 大脚 让他进来
Hey, Donnie. Bigfoot, it's okay.
进来吧 唐尼
Come on. Come on, Donnie.
你怎么来了
The hell are you doing here?
我这边出了点状况
Well, I got a bit of a situation.
有人 有些人把我车场里所有车的
Somebody, or somebodies stole the catalytic converters
催化转换器偷走了
from every vehicle on my lot.
当然 我不知道具体是谁
Now, I have no idea who, of course.
你报♥警♥了吗
Did you call the cops?
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表