剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
什么鱼
Phish with a "P-H," you know?
米奇 这名字太他妈误导人了
Mitch, that's a very misleading fucking name.
嘿 同意 我同意你 你得承认
Hey, I agree, I agree with you. You got to admit that.
你知道 这不正常 这是个好名字
It's not, you know, normal. It's a great name.
他们是一支即兴摇滚乐队
They're an improvisational rock band
灵感来自"感恩而死"乐队(196♥4♥年成立的美国乐队)
inspired by The Grateful Dead.
也许你应该去看看
Maybe you should check them out.
所以
So...
所以呢 所以
So? So...
所以
So...
你喝了几杯了
How many of those have you had?
啊 太多了 我告诉你
Ah, too many, I'll tell you that.
太多了
Way too many.
听着 你想知道
Listen, you want to know
音乐是如何开始的 一切从哪里开始
how music started? Where it all began?
我有选择吗
Do I have a choice?
四万年前或者几千年前
40,000 years ago or maybe a few thousand years
不仅如此
more than that,
第一个乐器是长笛之类的
the first instrument was, like, a flute
用鸟骨头做的
made out of bird bone.
你能想像吗
Can you imagine?
可怜的人 鸟儿在飞翔
Some poor guy, birds flying along,
这个穴居人抓住了它
this caveman grabs it
然后开始玩它的腿
and starts playing its leg.
是的
Yeah.
谢谢你的典故
Thank you for that anecdote.
现在我的生活圆♥满♥了
And now my life is complete.
这是讽刺
That's sarcastic.
嘿 哥们 你们知道 音乐
Hey, guys, you know, music
改变了我的生活
changed my life.
系好安全带 我们开始吧
Buckle up, here we go.
有首歌♥叫
There was this song called
再次上路
"On the Road Again."
它毁了我
And it wrecked me.
热罐头 是的
By Canned Heat? Yeah!
热罐头 没错 该死
Canned Heat, exactly. Oh, shit.
音乐毁了我 好吗 那首歌♥彻底毁了我
Music wrecked me, okay? That song wrecked me.
哟 小心
Yo, watch the--
放松 结束了吗
Relax. Are we done?
不 当然不是 就是这首歌♥
No, certainly not. That's the song!
有点情调的音乐
A little mood music.
噢 那首该死的歌♥
Oh, that fucking song.
就是这首歌♥
This is the song.
你能相信吗
Can you believe it?
在1968年
In 1968,
我在下东区
I'm down on the Lower East Side.
我在找一个俱乐部 因为我很无聊
I'm looking for a club to go into, 'cause I'm bored.
我也有点醉了
I'm also a little drunk.
其实我他妈醉了
Actually I'm fucking smashed!
所以我走进这个地方
So I go into this place,
走进去 你知道
walk in there, you know,
世界级的垃圾场
world-class dump.
听听这个
Listen to this.
你知道下东区曾经有一段时间
Do you know that the Lower East Side at one time
被认为是通往美国的门户
was considered the gateway to America?
我怎么会知道 通往美国的门户
Why would I know that? Gateway to America?
不 我不这么认为
No, I don't think so.
这他妈不是重点
That's beside the fucking point.
说回俱乐部吧
Let's get back to the club.
我正穿过这个酒吧
I'm walking across this bar
它是黑色的 黑暗的
and it's black and it's dark
他们连舞台都没有
and they don't have a fucking stage,
没有舞台
there's no stage.
有一位演讲者坐在那里
So, there's this speaker sitting there,
它放在地板上 布满灰尘 是胶合板做的 灰色的
it's sitting on the floor, dusty, made of plywood, gray.
我是说 整个地方都很凄凉
I mean, the whole fucking place is dismal.
我坐下来 沉浸式的听着 睡着了
I sit down and I fall into the speaker, I fall asleep.
我在那里睡觉 然后突然
I'm there sleeping, and then all of a sudden...
从那时起
And ever since that time,
我的右耳一直在响
my right ear has been ringing
响个不停 你明白吗
consistently, right?
我讨厌那个乐队
I hate that band.
这不能怪乐队
You can't blame the band for that.
怪谁呢 是的
Blame? Yeah.
在这世上 事情就是这样运作的 明白吗
Well, here's how it works, okay, on Earth?
事实上 太阳系就是这么运作的
Actually, that's how the fucking solar system works.
任何人 任何地点 任何时间
Anybody, anywhere, anytime,
你任何事都能责怪别人
can blame anybody else for anything
所以他们没有责任
so they aren't responsible.
都是一堆谎言
It's a pile of lies.
完了
The end.
德怀特没有棒棒糖了
No more lollipops for Dwight.
不 不 给我
No, no-Gimme.
不准吃了 喂
You're cut off. Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa.
就这样 可以了 不准吃了
That's it, you're done. You're cut off.'
嘿 不能再吃了
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. No more.
好吧
Okay.
我想是午休时间了
I guess it's naptime.
无论如何我都可以打个盹
I could use a nap anyway.
好 睡一觉
Good. Sleep it off.
是啊 你知道吗 带它进去休息
Yeah, you know what? Take him in to get reshod.
它步伐有点不稳
That gait's a little wonky.
阿尔曼 史瑞瑟先生 你好吗
Armand. Mr. Thresher, how are you?
请叫我卡尔
Please, call me Cal.
很高兴见到你 玛格丽特在吗
Good to see you. Margaret here?
我不确定 她前面还在
Uh, I'm not sure. Uh, she was here earlier.
有时她有约 就会溜之大吉
Sometimes she ducks out when she has an appointment.
你的家人 孩子们怎么样 每个人都很棒
How's the family, the kids? Everybody's great.
多亏你 是的
Thanks to you. Yeah.
你想让我叫亨特吗
Do you want me to take out Hunter
还是另一个
or one of your other ones?
其实我是来找你的
I'm actually here to see you.
怎么了
Oh, what's up?
那天你跟我说的那个故事
The story you told me the other day
关于你的家庭
about your family's...
是什么
What's this?
留着吧 别在意
Just keep it. Think nothing of it.
我 这是
I-I, this is--
为了家庭 好吗
Family, right?
事实上 我有个问题
Actually, I do have a question.
曼弗雷迪 他的货到底是从哪来的
Manfredi, where does he get his product, exactly?
你知道 他的大♥麻♥店
You know, for his weed store?
老实说 我也不知道
I have no idea, honestly.
我想是北边的某个地方
Some place up north, I think.
北部有很多地方
Lot of places up north.
是的 肯定
Yeah, I'm sure.
我知道他在加利纳附近找新地点
I know he's looking at a new spot near, um, Galena.
一些风力发电场
Some wind farm.
事实上 他现在就在上面
He's up there right now, actually.
加莱纳 是坏事吗
Galena? That a bad thing?
不 只是好奇
No, just curious.
知道你的竞争对手在干什么是件好事 对吧
It's good to know what your competition's up to, right?
谢谢 阿尔曼
Thanks, Armand.
代我向玛格丽特问好 好的
Say hi to Margaret for me. Yeah.
他妈的
Fuck.
我们要怎么跟这个混♥蛋♥说
What are we gonna tell this prick?
谁 贝维拉卡 是的
Who? Bevilaqua? Yeah.
我们有什么要跟他说的
Why do we got to tell him anything?
德怀特是他的问题 没错
Dwight's his problem. That's true.
我们甚至还他妈想帮他
We even tried to fuckin' help him.
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表