剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
回头见 再见 哥们
See you around. Later, guys.
谁他妈派你来的
Who the fuck sent you, huh?
谁他妈的派你来的 贝维拉卡吗
Who the fuck sent you? Bevilaqua?
说
Speak!
你♥他♥妈♥的想说什么
Fuck are you trying to say?
优食
Uber Eats. Uber Eats.
我在给优食送外卖♥♥
I'm delivering for Uber Eats.
对不起
Huh? Sorry.
我以为是别人呢
I was expecting somebody else.
搞什么鬼
What the fuck?
老兄 梅德哈到底是个什么名字啊
Man, what kind of name is Med Hat, anyway?
梅德哈 是
Med Hat? Yeah.
这是个好问题
That's a good question.
你觉得呢 大聪明先生
What do you think, Mr. Wizard?
它是加拿大的一个城市
Uh, Medicine Hat. It's a city in Canada.
我想是在艾伯塔省吧
Alberta, I think.
听着 任何以城市命名的人 都很奇怪
Look, anybody named after a city, that's weird.
尤金·利维
Uh, Eugene Levy.
悉尼·波洛克
Sydney Pollock.
印第安纳·琼斯
Indiana Jones.
还有谁 够了
Like, who else? Enough, enough.
别说了
Do you want to stop for a second?
水培那玩意怎么样了
How's it going with that hydroponic thing?
我们什么时候启动并运行
When are we gonna get it up and running?
这取决于涡轮机的状况
Uh, it depends on the condition of the turbines,
但我觉得大概两周吧
but I'd say maybe two weeks
安装水培装置
to get the hydroponic set up,
然后 从种子到市场 大概四个月
and then, seed to market, maybe four months,
取决于你的效率
depending on the strain.
就假设五个月吧 好的
Let's call her five. Okay.
我妹妹一直在考虑做大♥麻♥生意
My sister's been thinking about getting into the weed business.
你觉得呢
What do you think? Hmm.
她有经验吗
Does she have any experience?
有一点 她有一次嗑嗨了
Sorta. She got so high once,
我把她从阳台上救了下来
I saved her from falling off a balcony
在菲尔莫尔东部的齐柏林音乐会上
during a Led Zeppelin concert at the Fillmore East.
这符合条件吗
Does that qualify?
至少是个开始
That's a start.
销♥售♥方面呢
How about sales?
噢 她能卖♥♥
Oh, she can sell.
她是女童子军的
She belonged to the Girl Scouts,
信不信由你
believe it or not.
她卖♥♥的饼干比整队都要多
She sold more cookies than all the troopers,
或者不管它们叫什么的东西 放在一起
or whatever they're called, put together.
她是怎么做到的
How'd she do that?
她在一栋建筑外面摆了张桌子
She set up a table outside
在减肥中心大楼外面
a Weight Watchers building.
疯了 卖♥♥光了
Crazy. Cleaned 'em out.
全都卖♥♥光了
Just cleaned 'em out.
他们什么都吃了 他妈的天才
They ate everything. Fucking genius.
好吧
Okay.
你觉得可以吗
So you think you can do that?
我有选择吗
Do I have a choice?
应该没有
Not really.
是啊 我猜到了 听着
Yeah, I figured. Listen.
是的
Yeah.
我们何不开车去唐尼·肖尔那儿
Why don't we drive to Donnie Shore's?
这就是我要说的
Now, that's what I'm talking about.
我们终于能买♥♥辆新车了
We finna get a new car?
我们要出去走走了
Oh, we're fixing to get about
二百辆新车
200 new fucking cars.
是 先生 是的
Yes, sir! Yeah!
二百辆 去吧
Two hundred. Here we go.
嘿 唐尼
Hey, Donnie.
我们回来了 你好吗
We're back. How are you?
你自己的照片够多了吗
Got enough pictures of yourself?
曼先生
Mr. Manfredi.
米奇
Mitch.
米奇告诉我你有兴趣
So Mitch tells me you're interested
卖♥♥掉这个加盟店
in selling this joint.
这次可不会是那种
Now, th-this ain't gonna be one of those
我无法拒绝提议的情况
"offer I can't refuse" situations,
是吗
is it?
很有幽默感
Sense of humor.
不 这将是
No, this is gonna be
公平交易
an arm's-length transaction.
噢 那么 如果价格合适的话
Oh. Well, then, if the price is right,
我觉得一切皆有可能
I-I think anything's possible.
太好了 好
Oh, good. Good.
你在这里一年挣多少钱
So, what do you make a year in this place?
在你搬到塔尔萨之前 还是之后
Before or after you moved to Tulsa?
他伤了我
He's killing me.
比方说之前
Let's say before.
很好
Very nice. Mm.
好吧 那你要多少钱
All right, and what are you asking for the place?
哎哟
Ouch.
这似乎有点高 是吧 唐尼
That seems a bit high, don't it, Donnie?
因为真正的价值在于我的执照
Be-Because the real value is in my licenses.
你看 我们永远都是祖父级
See, we're grandfathered in perpetuity
在销♥售♥GM产品这件事上
to sell GM products.
只在这个地方
Just for this place?
在这里或其他上百的地方
In this place or a hundred others,
没有限制
no restrictions.
那些许可证
Hmm. Those licenses,
他们可转让
they're transferable?
百分之百
One hundred percent.
我是说 你得先得到批准
I mean, you'd have to get approval
从他们的代表那里 但这只是个形式
from their rep, but that's just a formality.
形式
Formality?
好吧 假设我们买♥♥下这地方
Okay, let's say we buy this place.
你愿意留下来吗
Would you be willing to stick around
直到我们顺利营业
until we get rolling?
呃
Well, uh...
只要我冬天能到佛罗里达就行
a-as long as I'm in Florida by winter.
可以的 最后一个问题
Oh, you will be. One last question.
你会买♥♥这家伙的车吗
Would you buy a car from this guy?
当然会
Sure would.
那我们就说定了 你真是个小帅哥
Then we got a deal. Aw, you charmer.
好答案
Good answer.
我得把这地方打扫干净
Gotta get this place cleaned up,
带他回家
get him home.
你确定不需要帮忙把他抬上车吗
You sure you don't need help loading him into the car?
我可以搞定
I'll manage.
别紧张 是的
Well, take it easy. Yeah.
你也是
You, too.
齐奇
Chickie.
齐
Chick.
喂
Yeah?
齐奇
Chickie.
他外出了
He's out at the moment.
文斯吗 说吧
This Vince? Speaking.
你有跟上吗
You up to speed?
塔尔萨 塔尔萨
Tulsa. Tulsa.
你的老板应该给我回电♥话♥ 纠正错误
Your boss was supposed to call me back, make things right.
我没有听到任何消息
I haven't heard a peep.
让我觉得可能太看重
Makes me think maybe I put too much weight
纽约那边的生意了
in the relevance of New York nowadays.
尼罗在哪里
Where is Nero?
他不接我电♥话♥吗
Is he dodging my calls?
你去了塔尔萨那里 但失手了
You came at the king and you missed.
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表