剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
是 老板 当然
Yes, sir. Of course.
我几乎就是猫头鹰 老板
I'm practically an owl, boss.
什么意思 你有夜视能力
What's that mean, you got night vision?
不 他们脖子里有十四根骨头 他们可以
Nah, they got, like, 14 bones in their neck, they can
把头转到极限 谢谢 泰森
turn their head all the way... Thanks, Tyson.
你知道 这是
You know, it's--
想普及科学知识给别人
Try to drop that science on somebody,
但他们根本不想听
they don't even want to hear it.
现在我的人生圆♥满♥了
Now my life's complete.
好了 各位 今天我们在总统套间
All right, yo, we in the presidential today.
我们坐得挺体面的
We-we riding clean.
就在那里 嘿 是的 先生
That right there. Hey, yes, sir.
好了 那么 去拿工具吧
All right, well, let's get the tools.
去拿工具
Let's get the tools.
你想见我
You wanted to see me.
八个保镖
Eight guards,
七个完全无法工作
seven of them completely out of commission.
几十天后他们会没事的
Yeah, they'll be fine in a couple of days.
那现在呢
And meanwhile, what?
没有保镖
No guards.
谁来监督修剪工
Who watches over the trimmers?
我们可以再找些保镖 杰基
We can bring in more guards, Jackie.
这不是重点
That's not the point.
修剪工看到保镖被打得青一块紫一块
The trimmers see the guards beaten and bruised,
他们会觉得我们软弱
they sense weakness.
这传达的是什么信息
What kind of message does that send?
我觉得你有点反应过度了
I think you're overreacting a bit.
因为你让我们损失了钱
Because you're costing us money!
医疗账单
Medical bills,
工作放缓
a work slow-down,
全因为修剪工无人监督
all because the trimmers aren't supervised.
我们赚很多钱 生意很好
We're making a ton of cash, business is great.
这就是我们的生意
And this is our business.
对
Yeah.
而不是那些小打小闹
Not whatever petty battles
你在个人生活中搞的事情
you're fighting in your personal life.
我想你也许该参与一下
I think perhaps you need to partake in
我们产品的体验
our product a little bit.
放松点 杰基
Relax, Jackie.
天啊 爸
Damn, Dad,
这里可真够破的
this is some ghetto shit out here.
你忘了我是在这个社区长大的
You forget I grew up in this neighborhood?
这是 这是北塔尔萨吗
This, uh, this North Tulsa?
是啊 三岁的时候搬来的
Yeah. Moved here when I was three.
哇
Wow.
真是不可思议
That's crazy.
看看你 小子
Look at you over there.
我真能习惯这个
Man, I could get used to this.
你喜欢吗 是啊
You like that, huh? Yeah.
那边还有座椅加热器呢
It's got that seat warmer over there, too.
什么 不是吧
What? No shit?
没错 是啊
True, yeah. Oh.
你继续坐我开的车
You-you keep on riding with me,
那才是真的拉风呢
you gonna be out here styling for real.
好的 真厉害
Oh, oh, okay, big-time.
继续
Keep on.
呃 就是这边的房♥子
Uh, it's the house over here,
就是车道上有辆旧车的那家
with-with the old car in the driveway.
天哪 我能感觉到
Oh, damn. I feel that...
我已经感觉到那股热浪了 小子
I feel that heat already, boy.
就是这样
Like that.
就是那里 我看到了
There it is, right there. I see.
TC
TC!
这是什么
Oh, what's this?
新卡车
New truck?
我的坏了
Mine's broken.
这是 泰森的
This is, uh, Tyson's.
你还记得他吗
You remember him?
别告诉我这个人是小泰森
Now, do not tell me this man is little Tyson.
哎呀 我上次见你时 你才这点高
Oh, man, you were knee-high last I saw you.
他们到底给你吃了什么
And what the hell they feeding you?
桌上有什么就吃什么
Whatever on that table.
是的 真是的
Yes. Come on, man.
TC是我的第一个顾客
Yeah, TC's my first customer.
那时候我刚买♥♥这房♥子
Yeah, just back when I bought this house.
当然那时埃丝特还在
'Course, uh, Esther was alive then.
对 对 那你在忙什么
Right, right. So, what you got going on?
我告诉你 我没有忙什么
Well, I'll tell you what I don't got,
喝杯水吧
and that's hot water.
那我们看看吧
All right, well, let's take a look.
你们进来吧
All right, y'all come on in here.
你在吃什么 维生素
What you taking there? Vitamins?
是抗焦虑药
Xanax.
为了缓解焦虑
For the anxiety.
你在担心什么 兄弟
What are you so worried about, bud?
坐飞机 我是真讨厌
Flying. I fucking hate it.
我是说 我看那些上世纪四十年代的电影
I mean, I see these movies from the 1940s,
人们以前坐火车旅行的样子
they way people used to travel by train.
他们穿得很讲究
They were dressed nice.
看起来像天堂一样
Looks like paradise.
你知道火车也会出事故
Trains crash, too, you know.
田纳西州的荷兰人弯道
Dutchman's Curve, Tennessee?
两辆火车高速相撞
Two trains collided, top speed.
该死的 超过一百人丧生
Shit, over a hundred people killed.
有一个人的头呢
One man's head-well,
那玩意剩下的部分
what was left of the fucking thing--
他们在四分之一英里外才找到
they found quarter mile down the way.
你大概不需要听这些
You probably didn't need to hear all that.
早上好 德怀特 早上好 伙计们
Morning, Dwight. Morning, guys.
嘿
Hey.
那是什么
What's that?
给你坐飞机用的呕吐袋
A barf bag for your flight.
不好笑
Not funny.
你有点搞笑 确实有点好笑
You're a little funny. It's a little funny.
我是真的怕坐飞机
I mean, I got serious issues with flying.
行吧 是有点好笑
Okay, fine. It is a little funny.
大脚怪在车里 我马上出来
Bigfoot's in the car. I'll be out in a minute.
好 我在外面等你
You got it. I'll see you out there.
怎么了
What's up?
我需要帮个忙
I need a favor.
跟我说吧 蒂娜想学
Talk to me. Tina wants to learn
怎么开枪 但她唯一打过的
how to shoot a gun, but the only thing she's ever shot
是在波科诺打的22口径 这不算数
is a .22 in the Poconos, which really doesn't count.
那可能是好事
Well, that's probably a good thing.
坏习惯少点
Less bad habits to correct.
我需要点小的 容易上手的开始
Well, I need something small, manageable to start off with.
像点44马格南
Like a .44 Magnum?
是啊 她当自己是《肌脏的哈里》 的主角呢
Yeah, like she's Dirty Harry.
她又不是去打熊
She's not gonna shoot bear.
你明白吧
You got it?
为了这个忙 是吧 我会照顾她的
For the favor, huh? I'll take care of her.
好 谢谢
Good. Thanks. Yeah.
好的 TC 如果它再出问题你告诉我
All right, TC, you let me know if it acts up again.
我一定会的
Oh, I most certainly will.
谢谢你
Uh-huh. And thanks for this.
也谢谢你 保重
And thank you. Take care.
好的 好
All right. All right, okay.
他用食物付钱
He pays you in food?
这个可不仅仅是食物 小子
Well, this ain't just food, boy,
这是TC的招牌辣椒酱
this is TC's famous chili.
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表