剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
对不起 这让我左右为难
I'm sorry, I'm just, I'm caught in the middle here.
没有什么中间立场
There is no middle.
只有一个立场 阿尔芒
There's only one side, Armand.
她来了 牧场的女王
There she is, queen of the ranch.
你还好吗 我很好
You all right? I'm good.
不幸的是 泰森的父亲受伤了
Yeah, unfortunately, Tyson's father got injured.
是什么原因导致的
What caused it?
某个故障引起的
Something faulty caused it.
具体情况我不太清楚
I don't have the specifics.
是吗
Uh-huh.
故障
Faulty something?
嗯 这不是他们报道的
Mm. That's not what they're reporting.
你说得对
You're right about that.
我在想 也许我们应该冷静一下
I'm thinking that maybe we should cool things down
直到事情平息
until things get cooler,
因为我不想给你添麻烦
'cause I don't want to cause you any problems.
我们会拥有正常的关系吗
We ever gonna have a normal relationship?
听着 我非常想 真的
Listen, I want that badly, I do.
但我几乎从没和"正常"和平相处过
But me and normal have rarely been in the same room together.
我在等米奇 费瑟斯通走进门来
I'm half-waiting for Mickey Featherstone to walk through the door.
我们在这里见面更好
It's better that we meet here,
而不是在十♥八♥大♥道上的某个意大利餐馆
instead of some scungilli joint down on 18th Avenue.
干杯
Salute. Salute.
干杯
Salute.
那么 罗莎蒙德怎么样了
So, how's Rosamund?
我们各管各的
We stay in our separate corners.
她每周去圣约翰两次
She goes to St. John's twice a week.
我在枫林打高尔夫 你懂的
I play golf at Maplewood, you know.
你有没有怀念过 什么
You ever miss- What?
回头看
Looking over my shoulder?
那种感觉从未停止
That never stops.
你可能在巴约恩换过车
You probably changed cars in Bayonne.
皮斯卡塔韦 哦
Piscataway. Oh!
那些该死的联邦人员 他们肯定想把我关起来
Those fucking feds, they'd love to put me away.
现在情况不同了
Things are different now.
你们还在亚马逊偷包裹吗
You guys still boosting packages from Amazon?
没那么糟 是的
It's not that bad. Yeah.
情况没变好 文森佐
It ain't getting any better, Vincenzo.
德怀特在干大事
Dwight's doing big things.
德怀特能在塞多纳大卖♥♥
Dwight could sell sunshine in Sedona.
你说的没错
Well, you're not far off.
我家人怎么样了
What's my family doing?
有个家伙 以为他能继承最高职位
Got a guy, thinks he inherits the top job.
奇克
Chickie.
他直接自封为王
Just went and fucking declared himself king.
是啊 皮特可能就想这样
Yeah, Pete would've wanted it that way.
你这么想吗
You think so?
一个无能的废物
An incompetent hothead?
那人把德怀特发配到乡下
Guy sends Dwight to the sticks,
皮特自己去了极乐世界
Pete himself to the great beyond.
所以这是真的
So that's true?
他几乎承认了
He as much as admitted it.
说起被坑了
Talk about getting fucked over.
看看班尼·阿布拉莫
Look at Benny Abramo.
皮特的副手 他早就不干了
Pete's underboss going back to the flood.
他离开是因为看不到出路
He walks away 'cause he didn't see a path.
他知道皮特在培养奇克
He knew... he knew Chickie was being groomed.
就像个京巴犬
Like a fucking Pekingese.
嘿 你知道 最高职位
Hey, the top job, you know,
就像一匹老马 不再是以前的样子了 小子们
like an old gray mare, ain't what it used to be, boys.
不必是这样 拉尔菲
Nah, it doesn't have to be, Ralphie.
现在只是不同了
It's just different now.
再没有大型毒品加工厂了
There's no more giant fucking smack refineries.
但现在我们可以搭顺风车 搞合法的东西
But now we get to piggyback the legal stuff.
大♥麻♥ 赌博 大药厂
The weed, the gaming, Big Pharma.
所以
So...
你想把奇克弄走
you want to move Chickie out?
我可以去找德怀特
I could go to Dwight.
我可以做一笔交易
I can make a business arrangement.
我可以解决问题
I can make things right.
但有奇克在不行
But not with Chickie out front.
你们和你们的家人 从来没有和德怀特有过节
You fellas and your families never had no beef with Dwight.
恰恰相反
On the contrary.
所以让我把奇克弄走
So let me move Chickie aside
赶在伊奈维尼兹家族解散
before the Invernizzi family's decommissioned.
被卖♥♥得一文不值之前
Sold for fucking scraps.
这就是你想要的吗 文斯
Is that what you're asking for here, Vince?
嘿 我们得去找老大们
Hey, we got to go to the bosses.
我们要得到批准
We got to get this sanctioned.
当然
Of course.
你选择这条路很聪明
You were smart to go this route.
没有擅作主张
By not taking matters into your own hands.
感谢各位给我时间陈述
I thank you gentlemen for taking the time to hear me out.
我什么都没听见 我也没有
I didn't hear nothing. Me neither.
什么 好了
Nothing. Enough said.
百年好合
Cent'anni. Cent'anni.
有什么话想对我说
Something you want to tell me?
不管你在想什么
Whatever you're thinking,
我建议你再考虑一下
I'd rethink it.
你想丢脑袋吗
You want to lose your head?
很快
Soon...
我就不说了
I'm gonna stop talking.
然后坏事就会发生
And that's when bad shit happens.
你派了你的手下
You sent your goons
去破坏我的涡轮机
to wreck my turbines.
你找死吗
Do you have a death wish?
为什么像你这样的人
Why do people like you
要挑衅像我这样的人
provoke people like me?
最后总是他妈的很惨 瑟雷舍
It really ends fucking badly, Thresher.
你表明了你的立场
You made your point.
那个爆♥炸♥呢
What about the bombing?
什么爆♥炸♥
What bombing?
那个本来要杀掉我的炸♥弹♥
The bomb that was meant to kill me.
伤到了别人
It hurt someone else.
这很糟
That's bad.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你最好祈祷你没做
You better pray you don't.
我要找到那辆白色普锐斯
I'm gonna find that white Prius.
我有车牌号♥
I got the plate number.
等我找到它
And when I do,
你最好祈涛
you better pray
还有你
that you
或者这些为你工作的人♥渣♥
or these fuckheads you have working for you
没有牵扯其中
weren't involved.
因为我要将你的世界
Because I'm gonna burn your world
彻底毁灭
to the fucking ground
让你葬身其中
with you in it.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
我很忙
I'm busy.
曼弗雷迪刚来过
Manfredi was just here
问起一辆白色普锐斯
asking about a white Prius.
你跟他说什么了
What did you tell him?
我撒了谎 我告诉他我们没做
I lied. I told him we didn't have one.
我是说 我们真的有吗
I mean... do we?
我也不确定
I'm not even sure.
他说他有部分车牌号♥
He says he has partial plates.
听着 这辆普锐斯是不是
Look, does this Prius have anything to do
和一起爆♥炸♥事件有关 和曼弗雷迪有关
with a bombing and trying to take Manfredi out?
你知道这事吗
Do you know about this?
韩进
Hanjin.
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表