剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
嘿 不是说人该为自己的
Hey, whatever happened to people being personally responsible
行为负责吗
for their own actions?
你跟我说 这人开车回家
You're telling me this guy drives home,
穿过走廊 在自家卫生间淹死
walks down his hallway and drowns in his toilet
也会算我们头上 我们也要负责 是吗 拜托
and that's on us, that we're liable? Come on.
是啊 很扯淡
Yeah. It's bullshit.
傻♥逼♥离开我们这里 继续干傻事
A moron can just be a moron after leaving our place
这也得算到我们头上
and we could be liable.
好吧 那就买♥♥最全的保险
All right. Well, get the biggest policy you ca--
嘿
Hey!
我可能发现了个机会
I might have stumbled into an opportunity, hmm?
建了一半的风力涡轮机
Half-built wind turbines.
说出来真拗口
There's a tongue twister.
抱歉 这有什么可吸引你的
Sorry, how is that interesting?
因为原来的老板偷了补贴
Because the owner is going away
要去坐牢
for stealing the subsidies.
如果我们能拿回补贴 那就是免费能源
If we can get these subsidies back, that's free energy.
我们可以用来
Which we can use...
为我们的水培大♥麻♥农场供电
...to power our own hydroponic weed farm.
免费能源
Free energy
欢迎来到蓝色弯顶
Welcome to the Blue Dome.
你好啊
Howdy.
几位先生 需要我怎么帮忙呢
And how may I assist you gentlemen today?
我们想找些新衣服 重要活动穿的
We're looking for some new outfits for a big event.
优雅一点的
Mm-hmm. Something classy.
老板想让我们融入其中
Boss wanted us to blend in.
我猜你们要参加的是动漫展一类的活动
I assume this event is like Comic-Con or something?
不 是个慈善筹款活动
No, it's a fundraising event for charity.
很高级的
It's very fancy.
你们平时对哪种风格
And is there a particular style
比较感兴趣呢
that you're interested in?
经典乡村风
Classic country.
丝滑嘻哈
Hip-hop smooth.
亨特·汤普森
Hunter Thompson
参加杰里·加西亚婚礼的那种感觉
attending Jerry Garcia's wedding.
只要合身就行
Just something that fits, man.
先生们 瞧瞧我的吧
Gentlemen, when I'm done with you,
你们会帅到冒烟的
you will look hotter than a three-peckered billy goat.
干净的衬衫 新款鞋子
Clean shirt, new shoes
我不知自己要去哪里
And I don't know where I am going to
丝绸西装
Silk suit
黑色领带
Black tie Black tie
我不需要理由
I don't need a reason why-y-y
每个人都向我扑来
They come running just as fast as they can
因为所有女孩
'Cause every girl
都对衣着光鲜的男人疯狂
Crazy 'bout a sharp-dressed man
这鬼地方真高档 我
Now, this shit, this shit a vibe. I ain't...
我们到底要不要进去
Are we gonna head in or what?
老板不来 我才不要自己先进去
I ain't going into that place without the boss man.
再说 咱们打扮得这么时髦 迟到一会儿怎么了
Besides, aren't we fashionable enough to be late?
我知道 但是
Yeah, I know that, but, mm...
他们会把上等肋排吃完的
they're gonna run out of prime rib.
你怎么知道是上等肋排
Well, how you know it's prime ribs?
相信我 里面肯定是上等肋排
Trust me, man. There's prime rib in there.
你们就知道 吃 吃 吃
Your ass always wants some food.
该死
Oops. Damn!
妈的 这入场绝了
Fuck. That's a hell of an entrance.
穿这样要干嘛
Fuck is this?
参加停车场派对吗
Fucking tailgate party?
是啊 怎么了
Yeah. What of it?
这是募捐晚宴 泽波
'Cause it's a fundraiser, Zeppo,
不是什么不入流的派对
not some skeevy Hacky Sack campground.
先生
Sir.
这里剐蹭了 不是我的锅啊
I-I can't be on the hook for this scratch.
剐蹭
Scratch?
拜托 你几乎都看不到的 好吗
Come on. You can't even fucking s ee it.
怎么 这里撞到了吗
What, you got a little nick there?
不 没什么 没什么
No, no, nothing. No big deal?
不 这家伙 拿着 孩子
No, this guy's... Here you go, son.
给你 里面的人
There you go. Those people in there,
会喝上好几杯呢
they're gonna have a few drinks.
等几个小时出来后 根本不会注意到
In a couple of hours, they won't notice anything.
你懂我意思吗
You know what I mean?
是 先生 好的
Yes, sir. Okay.
注意安全
Take care.
瞧这群夺人眼球的小伙子
Look at this group of distinguished gentlemen.
天
My God.
让我仔细看看
Let me take a gander.
非常好
Very nice.
那是什么 是辆面包盒吗
What is that thing, a bread box?
66年的吗
What's that, a '66?
怎么 监狱里也有《靓车与司机》这种杂♥志♥
What, they had Car and Driver in the joint?
小伙子们 你们今晚得拿出最好的表现
All right, guys, you need to be on good behavior.
里面有很多有钱的高层人士
There's a lot of high-level people with high-level money,
尤其是一个叫史瑞瑟的家伙
especially this guy named Thresher.
史瑞瑟是谁 他是我们的榜样
Who the fuck is Thresher? He's who we want to be.
他是做石油生意的
He runs the oil business,
也是俄克拉荷马州最大的大♥麻♥经销商
and he's the largest weed distributor in Oklahoma.
我们要和他做朋友
That's one guy we want to be friends with.
好吗
Mm. Okay?
开始吧 是 先生
Let's do it. Yes, sir.
好了 去惊艳他们一把
All right, guys, let's go impress.
不错
Nice, nice. Nice.
不确定我们的桌子在哪
I don't know where our table is.
我去找找看 你们先转转
I'll go look around. You guys mingle.
别出洋相 一会儿聊
Try not to embarrass yourself. Catch up with you later.
我要去周围找找吃的
I'm gonna go find the food somewhere around.
要拿杯酒喝吗
Should we get a drink?
否则呢 你想傻站着吗
It's either that or stand here looking stupid.
我发型看起来咋样
How's my hair?
比以前好多了
It's better than it was.
阿尔芒
Armand.
啥事
Yeah. What is it?
你醉了吗
Are you drunk?
我来前小喝了几杯
I had a few earlier.
有什么大不了的
What's the big deal?
当然有 你站在这代表了我的形象
Big deal is you represent me.
行吧 但今天很难熬
Right. Hey, it's been a rough day.
还会更难熬的 天
It could get rougher. Jesus.
你能不能放过我啊 德怀特
Will you give me a fuckin' break, Dwight,
让我喘口气吧 好吗
and stop busting my balls, please?
怎么了 听着
What? Look,
我家里有变故了
I'm having problems with the fucking family, okay?
我老婆带着孩子跑了
My wife left and took the kids,
我在想办法把房♥子卖♥♥掉
and now I'm stuck trying to sell the house.
更别说我还欠看孩子的抚养费了
Not to mention the back child support I owe,
再加上其他的破事 天呐
plus all the other shit. Jesus Christ.
除此之外 还有你和你那该死的债务
And on top of that, you and your fucking debt.
真的要被你搞死了
You're killing me.
你得离开这
You should go.
大脚
Bigfoot,
你来把他请出去吧
why don't you show him the door?
我知道门在哪儿
I know where the fucking door is.
所以 呃
So, uh...
这个叫什么
what's that called?
鸽子串串
Pigeon on a Stick.
用的就是咱平时见到的鸽子吗
Like a regular pigeon that you see... around?
应该是
I guess so.
好吧 所以
Right. Okay, so...
这个棕色的东西是啥 油炸知了
so what's this brown stuff? Fried cicada.
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表