剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
看着像只蟋蟀
It's like a grasshopper.
你想尝尝吗 不了 谢谢
Would you like to try some? Oh, no, thank you.
我午饭吃得很晚
I had a real late lunch.
谢谢
Appreciate that.
嘿
Hey there.
这晚宴不错啊
Nice party.
看看你
Oh, look at you.
知道吗 诗人笔下的那种发质
You know, you got the kind of hair
我终于在你身上见到了
that poets write about.
还真没人这么夸我
Oh. That's a first.
嘿
Hey.
德怀特 这位是卡尔·史瑞瑟
Dwight, this is Cal Thresher,
今晚晚宴的主人
the host of our evening.
你好
How you doing?
玛格丽特说了你可能会来
Margaret told me you might drop by.
她讲了很多你的事 有点太多了
She told me too much about you.
卡尔 别这样 不是那样的
Uh, Cal, stop. It wasn't-No.
我也没说那么多
It... it... it was just enough.
这是好事啊
That's nice.
所以 你就是那个来抢我饭碗的人
So, you're the man who's gonna put me out of business.
谁说的 卡尔
Who said that? Cal.
不 他的笑点很奇怪
No, he has a very odd sense of humor.
所以 我才说嘛
Mm. Like I said,
玛格丽特说了很多你的事
Margaret told me a lot about you.
看来我开局就不利了
Well, that puts me at a disadvantage.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 那我就不打扰
On that note, I'm going to leave you two...
两位绅士聊天了
men to yourselves.
迷人的女士 嗯
Nice lady. Mm-hmm.
听说你在做大♥麻♥生意
So, I hear you're in the weed business.
对 我们在考虑扩张
Yeah. We're thinking about expanding.
水培法
This hydroponics--
打算探索一下这个市场
getting into that a little bit.
市场已经很挤了
Crowded marketplace.
但有竞争是好事啊
You know, competition's healthy.
取决于你的对手是谁
Well, depends who you're competing with.
如果你选错了对手
Mm. If it's the wrong person,
可能会面临一场艰苦的战争 曼菲雷迪先生
well, that could be a very uphill battle, Mr. Manfredi.
你知道我叫什么
You know my name.
这里的一切我都了如指掌
Oh, I know everything about everything around here.
我不想放狠话
I don't want to sound out of line,
但如果我是你
but if I were you,
会安分待在自己的赛道
I'd stay in my own lane,
不管那个赛道是什么
whichever one that is.
我才刚搬到这
I just got here.
这话什么意思
What does that mean?
您对我有意见吗
Is there a problem?
之前没有
There wasn't.
但现在有了
Until there was.
那该我问了
My turn.
这话什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
我知道你的底细
I know where you come from.
你是来占便宜的 不是吗
You're here to take advantage, right?
你们这类人不就是干这个的吗
Isn't that what... you people do?
你们这类人
"You people"? Mm.
你带着大人物的气势来到这里
You come up here pretending you're somebody,
牛逼哄哄
all attitude, all that...
一副硬汉的人设
tough guy shit.
但在这里
But out here,
只有真正进取的人 才会碾压一切
people get swallowed up by people that have real push.
你这样看着我 怎么
By the way you're looking at me,
我应该感到
am I supposed to feel...
威胁吗
threatened?
你应该
You should.
咱们走吧
Let's get out of here.
你们这就要走了
You're leaving?
对 感谢你的邀请
Yeah. Uh, thanks for the invitation.
为什么 出什么事了
Why? What happened?
我就是忘了 还有很多其他事做
I just forgot I got a lot of things to do.
好吧
Okay.
稍等 这边的老虎机太吵了
Hang on. These slots make a fucking racket.
生活不易啊 是吧
Life's tough these days, huh?
齐齐
Chickie?
杰瑞呢
Where's Jerry?
他在我身边 我只是借他电♥话♥用用
He's here. I'm just borrowing his phone.
为什么
How come?
因为我想跟你谈谈
'Cause I wanted to talk to you.
杰瑞觉得 你一系列弃主的混♥蛋♥做法
Jerry feels, in light of you being a disloyal piece of shit,
让大家对我的 怎么说来着
that there's a-a-what do you call it--
对我领导能力 产生了看法
a perception going around about my leadership.
但这是你的错 齐齐 是你自己的决定
But that's on you, Chickie. You made your decision.
没错
Yeah, I did.
但如果你还有什么念想的话
But in case you have any doubts,
我打电♥话♥是为了告诉你
I'm calling to let you know...
断了念想吧
you shouldn't.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
跟杰瑞问个好
Say hi to Jerry.
古迪
Goodie!
现在说再见吧
Now say goodbye.
曼菲雷迪先生 你真要把
Mr. Manfredi, is it true you're moving
黑♥手♥党♥家族 搬到塔尔萨了吗 你为什么要
your mafia family to Tulsa? What's the reason you tried
贿赂烟酒火器管理局的人 曼菲雷迪先生 发个声明吧
to bribe an ATF agent? Mr. Manfredi, a statement.
你会把家人也带来吗
Will you bring your family as well?
事情的真♥相♥是什么
What actually happened?
该换个新酒店了
Time to find a new hotel.
是的
Yeah.
贝维拉卡先生 我是卡尔·史瑞瑟
Mr. Bevilaqua, it's Cal Thresher.
先提前给你提个醒 有个你的同行
Giving you a little heads-up about one of your brethren,
一个叫德怀特·曼菲雷迪的纽约人
a New Yorker named Dwight Manfredi.
我听说过他 因维尼奇家族的
Yeah, I heard of him. Invernizzi family.
他们称他将军 他怎么了
They call him the General. What about him?
我听说他一出狱
Well, I heard once he got out of prison,
就被赶出了纽约
he was chased out of New York.
那又怎样
So what?
于是 他就来了西部
So, he went west.
在塔尔萨开张营业了
He set up shop here in Tulsa.
开张 你是什么意思
"Set up shop." What's that mean?
他拥有一家酒吧和赌场
He owns a bar, casino,
我听说他对大♥麻♥生意也很感兴趣
and I hear he's heavy into the marijuana business.
曼菲雷迪在经营这些
Manfredi's doing all this?
在塔尔萨吗
Here?
我以为这里是你的地盘
I thought this was your territory.
不如拿份今天的《塔尔萨星报》看
Why don't you get a copy of today's Tulsa Star,
看看吧
check it out.
大事不妙
It's not good.
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表