剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
and he enjoys it.
哦 所以你让我和一个他妈的精神病患者做生意
Oh. So, you got me in business with a fucking psychopath.
等一下 我觉得你忘记了
Wait a second, I think you are forgetting
是你先来找我们的 玛格丽特
that you came to us first, Margaret.
不管怎样 明已经把我排挤出去了 他还威胁了我
Anyway, Ming has squeezed me out and he's threatened my life.
他现在什么都做
He's dealing in everything now,
从海♥洛♥因♥到武器再到人口贩卖♥♥
from heroin to arms to human trafficking.
现在他试图把所有东西都带走
And now he's trying to take everything with him.
包括我的牧场?
Including my ranch?
是的 对不起 玛格丽特
Yeah, I'm sorry, Margaret.
去你♥妈♥的♥ - 哦
Fuck you. - Ooh.
我该拿这个怎么办?
What am I supposed to do about this?
帮我 曼弗雷迪
Help me. Manfredi.
什么?
What?
记得比尔·贝维拉夸吗?
Remember Bill Bevilaqua?
是的 你的前搭档
Yeah, your ex-partner.
嗯 他们两个已经
Well, the two of them have been
在这个小破争执中太久了
in this shitty little fight now for too long.
你真会挑人 卡尔
You really know how to pick 'em, Cal.
听着 曼弗雷迪认为比尔试图杀他
Listen. Manfredi thinks that Bill tried to kill him.
不是比尔 是明
It wasn't Bill. It was Ming.
你想让我做什么?
What do you want from me?
说服曼弗雷迪坐下来听听我们怎么说
Convince Manfredi to sit down and hear us out.
如果不这样 我们都完了
If not, we're all fucked.
哟 哟
Yo, yo.
嘿 老爸 - 对 就这儿
Hey, Pop. - Yeah, right here.
打算去球场吗?
Trying to go hit the court?
我可以很快换衣服
I could change clothes real quick.
哦 糟糕 我还是得
Oh, shoot, well, I'm still gonna
给你让几分
have to spot you a few points.
伙计 一边去
Man, get out of here.
你怎么样? 还好吗?
How you doing? Doing all right?
嗯 该死 我很高兴回家了
Well, shit, yeah, I'm glad to be home.
我得告诉你 伙计
I'll tell you that, man.
一个人能吃的医院的果冻有限
There's only so much hospital Jell-O a man can eat.
哦 什么? 哦 我已经知道了
Oh, what? Ooh, I already know.
那么 呃...
So, uh...
妈妈在哪儿?
Where's Ma?
好吧 这就是我让你过来的原因
Well, that's actually why I asked you to stop by.
安吉?
Angie?
泰森 - 妈妈
Tyson. - Mama.
所以 我需要和你们两个谈谈
So, I need to speak to both of you.
现在 有点 呃...
Now, there's, uh...
直面死亡会让人
there's something about looking death in the face
很快看清事情的本质
that puts things in perspective real quick.
你唯一会想的
The only thing that you think about,
担心的 关心的就是你的家人
worry about, care about is your family.
我知道你对我们的儿子很失望
I know you're upset with our son,
我并不怪你
and I don't blame you.
正如你所知 我对你的选择有自己的看法
I have my own issues with your choices, as you know.
但我对你们两个的爱胜过这世上任何事物
But I love you both more than anything in this world.
对我来说 没有什么比我的家人更重要
And there's nothing more important to me than my family.
所以我需要你们两个放下成见
So I need you two to get past this.
我需要我们再次在一起
I need us to be together again.
因为对我来说
Because for me,
失去我的家人...
losing my family...
...会比死亡还糟糕
...would be worse than death.
[德怀特] 如果你能把它弄进20码线内 我给你五千
[Dwight] Five grand if you can get it inside the 20.
哦!
Oh!
你知道吗 奇奇和贝维拉夸本质上是相同的人
You know, Chickie and Bevilaqua are essentially the same guy.
他们拥有的一切
Everything they got
都是他们老爸给的
was handed to 'em by their old man.
我唯一得到的就是一巴掌
Only thing I got handed was a fucking backhand.
是啊 但看看你现在多出色
Yeah, but look how good you turned out.
没错 - [大脚怪] 嘿 老板?
True. - [Bigfoot] Hey, boss?
你怎么来了?
What are you doing here?
你总是在我工作的地方出现
You show up where I work all the time.
我知道 但这不安全
I know, but it's not safe.
是的 我也听说我的牧场不安全
Yeah, that's what I'm hearing about my ranch.
发生了什么事?
What happened?
我们能找个地方坐下来谈谈吗?
Can we go sit somewhere and talk?
嗯 当然 来吧
Yeah, sure. Come on.
那么 怎么了?
So, what's going on?
好的
Okay.
大约一年前... - 嗯
About a year ago... - Mm.
我跟我前夫有点问题 你见过他
I had a problem with my ex. You met him.
是的 别提醒我
Yeah, don't remind me.
是啊
Yeah.
就在那之后
It was actually right after that.
他在账本上做了些手脚
He did a little creative accounting
试图买♥♥下我的牧场股份
and tried to buy me out of the ranch.
我需要现金
I needed cash.
很多 而且要尽快
A lot of it. Quickly.
你为什么不来找我?
Why didn't you come to me?
因为我觉得愚蠢而且...
Because I felt stupid and...
我们还没有那种关系
and we didn't have that kind of relationship.
所以 不管怎样
So, anyway,
我认识卡尔·斯雷舍
I had known Cal Thresher
很长时间了
a long time.
而且上帝也知道他很有钱 所以...
And God knows he was rich, so...
他帮我解决了问题 在牧场里占了股份
He bailed me out. Took a position in the ranch.
多大的股份?
How big a position?
49%
Forty-nine percent.
我会买♥♥下他的股份
We'll buy him out.
没那么简单
Not that simple.
他带了一个精神病搭档进来
He came in with a psychopath of a partner.
一个叫明的家伙
Guy named Ming.
明 - 根据卡尔的说法
Ming. - And according to Cal,
是明在幕后策划了你的汽车爆♥炸♥案
it was Ming who was behind your car bombing.
你相信吗?
You believe that?
我不知道 我不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
我只知道 他要我
All I know is he asked me
代表他出面
to intervene on his behalf,
看看你是否愿意
see if you would be willing
和他以及贝维拉夸谈谈
to talk to him and Bevilaqua.
嗯-嗯
Mm-mmm.
我已经过了谈话的阶段了
I'm way past talking.
我请求你为我做这件事
I'm asking you to do this for me.
如果你有困难 我会处理的
If you're having trouble, I'll take care of it.
我担心的不是我
It's not me I'm worried about.
我会处理的
I'll take care of it.
怎么做?
How?
对他人的报复
Revenge to the man
必须严厉Nhas to be so severe
以至于到不必害怕他的报复
that his vengeance need not be feared.
马基雅维利说的 不是我
Machiavelli said that, not me.
你要喝一杯吗?
You want a drink?
我可以来一杯
I could use one.
好的 请来一杯
Yes, please.
[女人] 这里是航♥班♥预订 我能帮您什么吗?
[woman] Reservations. How can I help you?
嗨 我在尝试在网站上预订航♥班♥
Yeah, hi. I'm trying to book a flight on the website,
但它一直提示我被拒绝了
but it keeps telling me it's rejected.
请问 你的名字是什么呢?
To whom do I have the pleasure of speaking?
查尔斯·因韦尼齐
Charles Invernizzi.
谢谢 因韦尼齐先生
Thank you, Mr. Invernizzi.
您有常旅客会员号♥吗?
Do you have a rewards number?
有
Yes.
HJB3168
HJB3168.
好的 我查一下
Okay, one second while I look that up.
好的 我看到您被美国运输安全管理局(TSA)限制了
Okay, I see that you've been blocked by the TSA.
什么?
What?
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表