剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
他妈的搞砸了
Fucking blew it.
我搞砸了
I fucking blew it?
他妈是谁给我古廸的信息
Who gave me the information on this fucking Goodie?
不管了 好吗
Well, regardless, okay?
你让我们在塔尔萨的朋友处于高度戒备状态
You got our friend in Tulsa on heightened alert.
让事情变得棘手
Makes things tricky.
听起来好像有什么建议
It sounds like there's a suggestion in there.
会谈
Conversation.
与所有相关团体
With all interested parties.
你是说我们
You mean us.
你和我
You and me.
作为开始
For starters.
我会通过适当的渠道再联♥系♥你
I'll reach out again through proper channels.
嘿 米奇
Hey, Mitch.
怎么了 伙计
What's up, buddy?
我是不是陷得太深了
Am I in too deep?
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
好吧 我不能就这么抽身
Well, I can't leave well enough alone.
我一直在推脱 我和那些家伙一样
I keep pushing. I'm like those guys
从该死的飞机上跳下来
that jump out of a friggin' airplane.
一点常识都不懂
No common sense.
有些人天生就不懂
Well, some people are born without it.
对 就是我
Yeah, that's me.
我父亲是个理发师 是个好人 他努力工作
My father, he was a barber. Good guy. Worked hard.
我的母亲 再也找不到比她更好的母亲了
My mother? Couldn't ask for a better mother.
饭做得很棒 照顾我
She cooked great, took care of me.
衣服总是干干净净 有栖身之所
Clothes were always clean, roof over my head.
最好去教堂 我做到了
"Better go to church." I did.
结果我变成了个帮派混混
And I turn out to be a fucking gangster?
这是一个困境
It's a dilemma.
你是哥伦布 我的朋友
You're Columbus, my friend.
那是什么 意大利式挖苦吗
What's that, an Italian dig?
不 别这样 我的意思是
No, come on. I mean...
你是探索者
You're a seeker.
马可波罗 管他妈是谁
Marco Polo. Whoever the fuck.
他们一生都在寻找一些东西
They spent their entire lives just searching for something.
等他们终于找到了
And then when they finally find that something,
他们从不满足
they're never satisfied.
急切地往下一步走
They have to hurry up, go out,
找下一件事 更好的事
find the next thing, the bigger thing.
更好的事
Hmm. The better thing.
直到他们越过地球的边缘
Until they sail over the edge of the Earth.
也许因为他们可能真的会做到
Maybe because they might.
身处危险令人兴奋
Now, danger, it's intoxicating.
肯定的
That's for sure.
隐藏在你内心的种子
That little feeling in the pit of your stomach
将有好事发生
where shit's about to hit the fan.
是啊 介于兴奋和恐慌之间
Yeah, somewhere in between exhilaration and panic.
这就是困境
That's the dilemma.
但这是世界上独一无二的
But there's nothing like it in the world.
耕地情况如何
What's the status on the field?
哪个耕地
Which field?
罂粟花耕地
Poppy.
说到这里
Getting to it.
等你好了 我要我的那份
Well, when you do, I want my cut.
你到目前为止赚的钱的一半
Fifty percent of everything you've made so far.
罂粟不是我们约定的一部分
Poppies were not part of our arrangement.
土地上长什么都是我们的约定好的
Anything grown on my soil is our arrangement.
你的土地吗
Your soil?
你得到了丰厚的报酬
You are richly compensated.
我们只欠你约定好的东西
We owe you nothing more than what was agreed to.
也许你忘了还有联邦检察官
Maybe you've forgotten I've got the U.S. Attorney
在我后面虎视眈眈
in my back pocket.
别逼我 杰奇
Don't force my hand, Jackie.
你不会喜欢的
You won't like it.
他们准备好了
They're ready.
这些是小偷
So these are the thieves.
你们都是为了更好的生活而来
You all came here for a better life.
翻译下
Translate.
工作 食物 住所
Work, food, shelter.
是给那些表现出良好职业道德的人的机会
An opportunity for those who show proper work ethic.
我给了你♥他♥妈♥的美国梦
I offered you the American fucking dream,
我只要求一件事作为交换 不许偷东西
and all I asked in exchange was one thing: no stealing.
很简单 一个规则
Pretty simple. One rule.
不要偷窃 否则准备好承担后果
Do not steal, or be prepared to pay the consequences.
现在 这些人
Now, these men, well...
他们变得贪婪
...they got greedy.
这些人认为偷我的东西
These men thought that they can make even more money
他们可以赚更多的钱
by stealing from me.
这些人犯了一个大错误
These men made a big mistake.
所以 让这成为你的教训
So, let this be your lesson.
搞什么鬼 你在干什么
What the fuck? What are you doing?!
这就是我被逼无奈的结果
This is what happen when my hand is forced.
没人能从我口袋里拿钱
No one takes money from my pocket.
罂粟要留下来
The poppy stays.
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表