剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
我们称之为
let's call it an aura
迟早要出事的光环
of being a potential problem.
能听懂我说什么吧
Are we on the same page here?
应该可以
I hope so.
很好
Good.
这个曼菲雷迪
This Manfredi,
对
yeah...
跟这里不合群
he's a misfit out here.
他是个麻烦
He's trouble.
我对德怀特·曼菲雷迪非常了解
I'm very well aware of Dwight Manfredi.
我想着也是 鉴于你是
I would think you would be, being that you are
联邦检察官
the U.S. Attorney.
顺便说一下 你确实欠了些人情
And you do owe a few people, by the way.
我一直很感激
I've always been appreciative
这些年你为我做的一切
of what you've done for me over the years.
他打算扩大他的大♥麻♥生意
Well, he's talking about expanding his weed business.
你和你合伙人 是本州最大的大♥麻♥种植者
You and your partner are the biggest growers in the state.
曼菲雷迪完全不值一提
Manfredi wouldn't be a pimple on your ass.
我不喜欢 迪伦
I don't like it, Dylan.
要我把话说清楚吗
Do I have to spell it out for you?
他走错
He's moving
方向了
in the wrong direction.
那个方向是我的
And that's my direction.
我要他消失
I want him put away.
明白吗
Understand?
他会消失的 卡尔
He will be, Cal.
这个案子我们有信心拿下
We have a very strong case.
有信心拿下
"Very strong."
这可不是保证
That's not a guarantee.
我会亲自督办
I'll personally oversee it.
很好
Good.
要贿赂个骑师呢
What if we bribe a jockey?
操纵比赛
Throw the race.
不行 我试过
No, I tried that once.
不可靠
Not reliable.
那人同意拉缰绳减速
This guy agreed to pull back on the reins,
好吧
right? Mm-hmm.
所以我把所有钱都押在那匹马身上
So I bet everything on this nag.
本可以赢一大笔的
I'm about to win a fortune.
结果赛道附近有只小动物 好像是鼹鼠
But there was a small animal, like a fucking mole
还是地鼠什么的
or gopher or some shit,
把马惊到了
near the track and the horse got spooked.
冲得跟闪电一样 赢了六个马身
He ran like lightning. Won by six lengths.
靠
Damn.
那给马 打飞机呢
What about bustin' a horse nut?
啥玩意儿
What?
你懂的 拜托
You know, man. Come on.
一点点精♥子♥ 小小的种子
A little jizzgasm. A little sperm.
我们找到一匹冠军马
We find us a champion horse,
然后你知道的
whoop-whoop-whoop, and then, you know,
把精♥子♥卖♥♥去黑市 钱不就来了
we sell the juice on the black market. Money.
那谁去给马打飞机呢
Who's jacking off the horse?
上弗雷德去呗
I think Fred should.
反正我不去
Ain't gonna be me.
我知道你也不会去
I know it ain't gonna be you.
没错
Goddamn right.
好吧 兄弟 是这样
All right, man, look, um...
我有路子 我认识个人
I got something. I know a guy who made...
通过偷催化转换器 赚了不少钱
coin off of boosting those catalytic converters.
冒那么大风险就为了几百块
All that risk and for what, a few hundred bucks a pop?
我要赚大钱 听我说
I need real money. Man, look,
如果我跟你说 我知道条路
what if I told you I know a way
能轻轻松松赚大钱呢
we can get about a hundred of 'em?
几乎没风险
Almost no risk.
等会儿聊 好吧
Hold that thought. All right?
我都要晕车了
Man. I'm, like, seasick.
这座位也太挤了
This seat is tight. Ack.
就跟提前下葬一样
Like a premature burial.
比监狱强
Better than a cell.
但这车太安静了
But this car, it's too quiet.
有你在不就不安静了
Well, you make up for that.
说得好
Wise guy.
你下车逛逛呗
Why don't you come outside and enjoy yourself?
这里多美啊 接近大自然 抱歉
It's, like, beautiful. Nature. Sorry,
得去尽当妈的职责了 过会儿见啊
motherhood calls. But I'll see you later?
行啊 没问题
Uh, yeah, you will.
嘿 蒂娜 在
Yeah. Hey, Tina. Yeah.
也许你该给这玩意儿浇点水
Maybe you ought to water this thing.
万一能长个呢 好啦
It might grow. Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
我东西放后面了吗
You got my stuff in the back?
我得换衣服 好吧 好
I got to change. Okay? All right.
我这就去拿给你
I got you right now.
近来可好啊 德怀特
How you doing, Dwight?
嘿
Hey, hey, hey.
这周我没收到信封啊
I didn't get my envelope this week.
我知道 在筹了
I know. I'm working on it.
嗯 再努力点 在努力了
Yeah, work a little harder. I'm working on it.
明白吗 好的
Okay? Okay.
嘿 斯宾塞
Hey, Spencer.
这匹马叫什么啊 马
What's that horse's name? Horse.
真有创意 逗你的
That's creative. I'm messing with you.
叫 "纸杯蛋糕" 什么 "纸杯蛋糕"
It's "Cupcake." Cupcake?
我觉得叫"马"就好 这名字更好听 斯宾塞
I like "Horse" better. Spencer.
在 饲料供应商那边
Yeah. We ever get a bid
报价给了吗
from that feed supplier?
给了 新的那家便宜了5%
Yeah, the new guy said five percent less.
下次他打来 跟他说便宜七个点就成交
When he calls back, tell him at seven he's got a deal.
知道了
You got it.
你怎么来牧场了
What brings you to the ranch?
听说有位特立独行的女士在这里工作
I heard this rumor that a very unique woman works here,
于是就想着自己来亲眼证实下
so I thought I'd come by and check it out for myself.
也许你该约她出去
Maybe you should ask her out.
我一得空就约
I would. As soon as I get a break in my schedule.
你这么抢手呐
Oh. You're that much in demand, huh?
是啊 被政♥府♥盯上了 你说我能怎么办
Yeah, by the government. You know, what can I tell you?
天
Jesus. Mm.
下午我有个预约
I got an appointment this afternoon.
能借你办公室换个衣服吗
I was wondering, can I use your office to change?
抱歉
Oh. Oh, I'm sorry.
我办公室没法用
My office is busy,
但是 右边第三个隔间是空的
but, hmm, third stall from the right's free.
第三个隔间
Stall number three?
是呀 从马旁边挤过去就行
Yeah. Just, you know, squeeze past the horse.
幸好没问题
Okay, fine.
看来换完还是脏兮兮的 这样行吗
Well, I guess I'm back in the shit again. How about that?
开玩笑的啦 用我办公室吧
I'm kidding. Please, use my office.
还玩起喜剧来了
Comedian now?
有没有任何需要处理的提议或
Any motions, administrative matters
行政事务 没有 法官大人
we need to deal with? No, Your Honor.
没有 先生 曼菲雷迪先生
No, sir. Mr. Manfredi,
你是有律师的吧
I'm assuming you have counsel?
不 我当自己的律师 先生
No, I'm gonna defend myself, sir.
你受过法律培训吗
Do you have legal training?
我在法律方面有很多经验
Well, I've had a lot of experience with the law.
意思是你被抓过几十次
Meaning your dozens of arrests
还坐过25年牢 是吧
and your 25 years of incarceration?
没错
Exactly.
你可以理解为 我在牢里读了很多书
You might say I've done a lot of reading in the joint.
如果陪审团认定你有罪
If a jury finds you guilty,
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表