剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
亚特兰大发生了什么
What is going on in Atlanta?
要解决一些误会
Gonna work out some misunderstandings.
所以是和谈吗 你从哪里听到这个词的
So it's a sit-down. Where did you hear that term?
她可是这个家里长大的
It's not like she didn't grow up in this family.
你在做大♥麻♥生意
You're in the weed business.
你该做的是给我们分一杯羹
The right thing to do is you cut us in for a taste.
永远不可能
How 'bout a week from never?
至于堪萨斯城 我们是邻居
And as for Kansas City we're neighbors, man.
顶多抽成15% 或许我能接受
15% off the top. Maybe I can live with that.
纽约能得到什么
What the fuck does New York get?
奶昔 全都归他们
The milkshakes. Both of 'em.
曼弗雷迪以为他能为所欲为
Manfredi thinks he can do whatever the hell he wants.
你不能用权宜之计打败敌人
You don't defeat an enemy by using half measures.
不该妥协的 曼弗雷迪拿走了我的钱
Shouldn't have caved. Manfredi's got my lunch money.
我们达成协议了 对吧 去他的
We made a deal, though, right? Fuck that.
我不想再做了 德怀特太危险了
I don't want to do this anymore. Dwight's too dangerous.
你得听我的
I own you.
德怀特给了我们什么 什么都没有
What does Dwight give us? Nothing.
你就是个愚蠢的混♥蛋♥
You're a stupid motherfucker.
怎么样 坏了
That anything? It's dead.
我要买♥♥这辆领航员
I'm gonna buy the Navigator.
好啊 去吧
Okay. Go for it.
嘿 泰森 保持警惕
Hey, Tyson, stay alert.
随时注意周围
Keep your head on a swivel.
我买♥♥了 现在是你的了
I bought it. Now it's yours.
爸 不要
Dad, no!
爸
Dad!
妈妈 我给你拿杯咖啡或者别的吧
Mama? Mama, I can get you a coffee or something.
嘿 他怎么样了
Hey. How's he doing?
还在等医生
Still waiting on the doc.
抱歉 我为马克的遭遇感到遗憾
Excuse me. I'm sorry about Mark.
他是个坚强的人
He's a strong guy.
我相信他会渡过难关回到你身边
I'm sure he'll come back better than ever.
有人需要什么吗 不用
Anybody need anything? No.
谢谢
Thank you.
医生 他怎么样 他很幸运
How is he, Doctor? He's a very lucky man.
他活了下来 发生爆♥炸♥时
He's alive because he seems
他似乎只有半个身子
to have only been halfway into the car
探进了车里
at the time of the explosion.
那他会没事吗 嗯
So he's gonna be okay? He will.
他需要在右肩和腿上动手术
He'll need surgery on his right shoulder and leg,
还有一些烧伤需要处理
and he also got some burns that'll need attention,
但除此之外
but other than that,
他已经脱离了危险 嗯
he's out of danger. Mm.
那他要在这里待多久
So how long he got to be up in here?
可能一个星期 或许不用太久 我们能见他吗
A week, possibly less. Can we see him?
只能见一会儿 他打了镇定剂
Only briefly. He's sedated, so he really won't be able
所以 可能没法说话
to speak, but I'll send a nurse out
但我会让护士带你们进去 好的
to bring you back. Okay.
没问题吗 好的
Okay? All right.
我要他死 我自己动手
I want him dead, and I want to do it myself.
现在不行 我们什么都不知道
Not now. We don't know anything.
我们还需要知道什么
What else do we have to know?
是贝维拉夸 贝维拉夸
It was Bevilaqua. It was Bevilaqua!
妈妈 我对天发誓 我会解决
Mama, I swear to God, I'm-I'm gonna handle this.
我向你保证 你到底是谁
I promise you. Who the hell are you?
因为你不是我的儿子
'Cause you ain't my son.
你只是个和他们一样的小混混
You're just a two-bit gangster just like them.
妈妈 不是那样的 就是那样的
Mama, it's not even like that. It's exactly like that!
现在都给我出去
Now get out, all of you.
你要见你♥爸♥爸
You want to see your father,
那就等我不在的时候再说
do it when I'm not around.
目前有什么发现
What do you have so far?
这绝对是个燃烧装置
It's definitely an incendiary device.
遥控的 看起来有缺陷
Remote-controlled, looks defective.
很可能是过早引爆
Most likely went off too early.
我们根据车辆识别码找到一个名字 你一定会喜欢的
Uh, we got a name off the VIN. You're gonna love it.
车辆登记在德怀特·曼弗雷迪名下
Car's registered to Dwight Manfredi.
水管工的儿子 是他的司机
The plumber's son's his driver.
所以 这位父亲只是附带受害者
So Dad here was just collateral damage?
除非 他有个非常生气的客户
Unless he's got a really pissed-off customer.
说说爆♥炸♥的事
Tell me about the explosion.
我不知道 事情发生得很快
I don't know. It just all happened so fast.
就在我爸爸按下按钮之前
Like, right before my dad pushed a button,
有一辆白色的车 一辆普锐斯
there was this white car, this Prius.
看起来有点可疑 嗯
It was, like... sketchy. Yup.
你是什么意思 我不知道
What do you mean? I don't know.
我那天早些时候看见了它 它好像
I saw it earlier in that day. It was like... it was like
在监视我们
it was watching us.
就在车爆♥炸♥前 它溜走了
Right before the car exploded, it skirted off.
有监控摄像头吗 没有
Any security cameras? Nah.
有邻居看到什么吗 没有 我不知道
Any neighbors see anything? No. I don't know.
那又有什么区别呢
What difference does that even make?
区别大了
It makes a big difference.
我需要知道 你第一次见到普锐斯的确切地点
I need to know the exact address where you first saw the Prius.
好吧 行 那计划到底是什么
Okay, fine, but what's the fucking plan?
我们等到有消息为止
We wait until we know something.
等
We wait?
我们等了 现在这就是代价
We waited, and now this is the price.
我爸差点死了
My pops is nearly dead!
是贝维拉夸 怎么回事 你们现在是认真的吗
It was Bevilaqua. What the fuck? Are y'all serous right now?
冷静 不行 里面是我爸
Easy. Easy. No. This is my pops in there.
你告诉我们他要来了 他真的来了
You told us he was gonna come for us, and he did.
嘿 你别把这当作个人恩怨 明白吗
Hey, you don't make this... personal. You get it?
如果不是个人恩怨 那究竟是什么
If it's not personal, then what the fuck else is it?
这是生意 小子 没错 这是生意
It's business, kid. That's right. It's business.
他们不是想干掉你♥爸♥
They weren't trying to whack your old man.
他们是想干掉我
They wanted to kill me.
还有我 对 还有你
And me, too. You, too.
也许是堪萨斯城 我怀疑
Maybe it was Kansas City. I doubt it.
也可能是纽约
It could be New York.
但我们不能轻举妄动
But we don't a make a move
直到知道对手是谁
until we know what the fuck we're up against.
我可没报名干这个
I didn't sign up for this.
那你报名的是什么
What'd you sign up for?
想成为你
To be you.
他怎么样了 没事 他会没事的
How is he? It's okay. He'll be all right.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
新闻上到处都是
It's all over the news.
那车里可能是你 或者是我们
That could have been you in the car, or us.
这就是你坚持在家上学的原因吗
Is this why you're pushing for homeschooling?
好了 冷静一点
All right, all right. Just calm down.
那是谁
Who the hell's that?
可能没事 你们为什么
It's probably nothing. Why don't you guys
不上楼去 锁上门 以防万一
go upstairs, lock the door, just as a precaution.
快去 去吧 没事的
Come on. Go on. You'll be all right.
锁上门
Lock the door.
谁呀 FBI 开门
Who is it? FBI. Open up.
我猜你早已听说你车的事了
I'm assuming you've heard about your car by now.
怎么了
What about it?
只是好奇 你是否知道谁想让你死
Just curious if you might know who'd want you dead.
文斯·安东纳奇 比尔·贝维拉夸
Like Vince Antonacci? Bill Bevilaqua?
不认识 亚特兰大办事处
Don't know 'em. The Atlanta office
有你们三个人一起吃午饭的照片
has photos of the three of you having lunch together.
三个人出现在同一个地方
Three guys show up at the same place.
可能是巧合 你要我说什么
It could be a coincidence. What can I tell you?
好吧 你想到什么
Well, you think of something,
就打电♥话♥告诉我们
you give us a call.
别守着电♥话♥等
Well, don't wait by the phone.
德怀特 可别露馅了
Showing your age, Dwight.
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表