剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
没有人比我更讨厌德怀特
Nobody hates Dwight more than me,
但这种互相报复的行为对生意不好
but this tit-for-tat shit, it's bad for business.
是啊 但我没有乳♥房♥♥ 也没有刺青
Yeah, well, I don't have tits and I don't have tats.
你知道我有什么吗 我有一个悲伤的寡妇
You know what I have? I have a fucking grieving widow
和我组织里一个巨大的空洞
and a giant fucking hole in my organization.
所以让我们达成某种财务协议
So let's come to some kind of financial agreement
让你满意
that'll make you happy.
曼弗雷迪同意这点吗
Manfredi agrees to that?
他会的
He will.
手♥机♥给我
Give me this.
B.B. 是奇基 什么鬼延误
B.B., it's Chickie. What's the fucking holdup?
奇基 你能说服这家伙吗
Chickie, can you deliver this guy?
因为他不听任何人的话
'Cause he's not listening to no one.
他会听我的 他虽然笨 但不疯狂
He'll listen to me. He's dumb, but he ain't crazy.
下周在亚特兰大 详情稍后通知
Atlanta next week. Details to come.
这样才对
That's how it's fucking done.
好吧 我们得想个名字
All right, we got to come up with a name.
如果我们要进入汽车行业
If we're gonna get into the car business,
我们需要一个 能留下深刻印象的名字
we need something... that sticks.
对吧 那你有什么想法
Right? So what do you got?
汽车世界 怎么样
Auto World. How about something like that?
太普通了
Too generic. Little bit.
汽车天堂 什么
Auto Heaven. Auto Heaven?
你是说 开着车子到天堂送死
You mean, where cars go to die?
我们的事业 黑♥手♥党♥汽车
Cosa Nostra Cars.
你无法拒绝的交易
A deal you can't refuse.
我喜欢这个 但我们试着隐瞒我们的行为
I like that, but we're trying to hide what we do,
你知道的 保持低调
you know, kind of, like, keep it under wraps.
不过这个名字挺酷的
That is a cool name, though, man.
确实
It is.
我告诉你
I'll tell you what.
你为什么不在吉他上写个广♥告♥歌♥
Why don't you write one of those jingles on your guitar?
用这个
Use that.
什么 你是说我出现在广♥告♥里
What, you mean like me be in the commercial?
为什么不呢
Why not?
我 因为我不会演戏
I... 'Cause I can't act.
但唐尼·肖很棒吗
Oh, but Donnie Shore's great?
好点子
Good point.
好吧 大家 让我们去芬纳里奥
All right, y'all. Let's get to Fennario.
好的 我们得离开这里
All right. We got to get out of here.
想想那个广♥告♥曲
Think about the jingle.
这主意不错
It's a great idea.
你来了 迟到总比不到好
You made it. Better late than never.
总比永远不来好
Better never late.
妙啊
Touché.
让我介绍你给大家
Let me introduce you to the guys.
好的 霍拉塔是我们的电气专家
Okay. Holata's our electrical expert.
他懂变速箱之类的
He knows gearboxes and such.
米洛就是我们的 "银翼杀手"
Millo's our "Blade Runner."
他负责修理风力涡轮叶片
He fixes the wind turbine blades.
是啊 米洛毕业于
Yeah, Millo's a graduate of the
土著可持续能源修理计划
Indigenous People's Sustainable Energy Repair Program.
他也被认为精神失常
Oh. He's also certifiably insane.
怎么说 你开玩笑吗
How so? You kidding?
这些塔高达三十五层
These towers are 35 stories.
他必须从顶端悬降下来
He has to rappel down all the way from the top.
天啊 那么
Holy shit. So the rumors
传言说土著人不怕高
that Indigenous people are not afraid of heights...
是胡扯 你看
Is bullshit. You see,
在从前 我们的人♥民♥会自愿
back in the day our people would volunteer
在高楼和桥梁上工作
for work up high on buildings and bridges.
因此 大家都以为他们不怕高
And so everyone assumed that they weren't afraid of heights.
其实 他们当然是怕的
The truth is, is they were, of course,
但他们也怕没饭吃
but they were also afraid of starving,
所以才接下那些没人想做的工作
so they took the jobs that nobody else wanted.
所以你怎么看
So what do you think?
你想和我一起上去吗
You want to join me up there on top?
当然不想
Fuck no.
有人怕高
Someone is afraid of heights.
有人害怕很多事情
Someone is afraid of a lot of things.
这就是为什么有些人出门前总要 砰
That is why someone never leaves home without... boom.
砰
Boom.
斯科登
Skoden.
可以相信
Certi-fucking-fiable.
靠
Fuck me.
怎么了
What's up?
今天是发薪日
It's envelope day.
我现在就要付你
I got to pay you now?
这是老板的意思
It's what the boss man say.
是啊 你知道的 我现在可没有
Yeah, well, you know what, I ain't got it right now.
你能告诉他给我点时间吗
So can you just tell him to give me a fucking break?
我想他已经给你时间了
I'm pretty sure he gave you a break
至少没有让你自杀
by not blowing your brains out.
你觉得这很有趣
You think this is funny?
有那么一点
A little bit.
大人物
Big man.
黏在德怀特的身边
Nose up Dwight's ass.
一年前 你不过是一个优步司机
A year ago, what were you, a fucking Uber driver?
那时的日子早已过去 我的朋友
Them days is long gone, my friend.
是吗 好吧 让我告诉你一件事 孩子
Yeah? Well, let me tell you something, son.
现在对你来说一切都好
Things may be peaches and cream for you right now,
但你最好祈祷别惹怒他
but you better pray you never get on his bad side.
因为他会让你生不如死
'Cause he will fuck you eight ways to Sunday.
我的小子
There's my boy.
我来了
Knock, knock.
嘿
Hey.
正好赶上
Just in time.
来杯咖啡怎么样
How about a cup of joe?
听起来不错
Sounds good to me.
那是滤壶吗
Is that a percolator?
我可是真正的老派
I'm old-school.
我该怎么说呢
What can I say?
咖啡胶囊对我来说不行
Coffee pods just don't do it for me.
你来拜访皮洛特
You're visiting Pilot?
我可以撒谎说 是的 你怎么样 皮洛特
Well, I could lie and say yeah. How you doing, Pilot?
但我其实是来找你的
But I'm really here to see you.
因为有一家新的意大利餐厅
Because there's this new Italian restaurant.
我听说那里很不错 我想邀你出去
I hear it's great. I'd like to ask you out.
今晚有空吗
You free tonight?
这有点自以为是
That's presumptuous.
是啊 有点 哎
Yeah, a little... ow...
有点自以为是
a little presumptuous.
如果我答应
If I say yes,
那会让我看起来很容易上当
it'll make me seem easy.
那这样怎么样
How about this?
你有着诗人歌♥颂的发型
You got the kind of hair that poets write about.
你已经用过这句话了
You already used that line.
还管用吗
Is it still working?
当然
Of course.
好吧 那
Okay, well...
今晚见
I'll see you tonight.
我得问你一件事
I got to ask you something.
关于这个威胁者
About this Thresher--
等一下
Wait a minute.
你是来邀我出去
Did you come here to ask me out
还是来问我关于威胁者的
or to ask me about Thresher?
不 我是来邀你出去的 但我想
No, I came to ask you out, but I figured...
我既然在这里 何不呢
I'm here. Why not?
我不确定我喜不喜欢这样 别为此不高兴
I don't know if I like this. Don't get upset
这没什么大不了的
about it. It's no big deal.
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表