剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
Internally?
大家都知道他是个疯子
Everybody knows he's a psycho.
- 有关皮特的谣言? - 我是说和其他家族
- The rumors about Pete? - I mean with the other families.
如果我们干掉他?
If we whack him?
谁说要干掉他了?
Who said anything about whacking him?
还有其它方法可以排挤他
There's other ways to be moved aside.
你有什么想法?
What'd you have in mind?
你到时候就会知道
You'll know when you need to know.
[德怀特] 我的意思是 堪萨斯城
[Dwight] I mean, Kansas City is
没那么大 但他们有资源
not that big, but they've got the resources,
所以我们得小心行事
so we have to proceed with caution.
格蕾丝
Grace.
你确定你想参与这个吗?
Are you sure you want the in on this?
- 我正想问 - 是的
- I was about to say-- - Yes.
我是这个团队里最好的射手
I'm the best shot in this group.
就这样
And that's that.
可能是时候叫些援兵了
Might be time to call some backup.
阿汉努和他的手下怎么样?
How about Ahanu and his guys?
- 那是原住民 对吧? - [古迪] 印第安人
- That's the Native guys, right? - [Goodie] The Indians.
那可能是个不错的主意 让我考虑一下
That could be a good idea. Let me sleep on it.
我觉得这可能是个很好的主意
I think it might be a great idea.
是的
Yeah.
我们外面有几个联邦调查局的人
We got us a couple of Feds outside.
让他们进来
Let 'em in.
- 你们在后面等着 - 好的
- You guys wait in the back. - Yep.
开车路过喝一杯吗 伙计们?
Drive by for a cocktail, guys?
昨晚在堪萨斯城发生了一起枪击案
There was a shooting last night up in Kansas City.
维克·阿里奥塔 贝维拉夸的老大
Vic Aliotta, Bevilaqua's capo.
又是一场悲剧 对吧?
Another tragedy, huh?
我还有一些消息要告诉你
I got some more news for you,
你之所以能听到这些
and you're only hearing it because,
是因为根据法律 我有义务告之
under the law, it's my job to share.
我们在KC的同行有可靠的消息
Our counterparts up in KC have it on good authority
比尔·贝维拉夸计划
that Bill Bevilaqua is planning
对你进行暗♥杀♥
to make an attempt on your life.
"比尔·贝维拉夸"
"Bill Bevilaqua."
现在 那可真难念
Now, that's a mouthful.
我不认识那家伙
Don't know the guy.
都知道你是胡扯
Know that's bullshit.
是的 你有权保持你的看法
Yeah, you're entitled to your opinion.
你已经被警告过了
You've been warned.
嗯 感谢
Mmm. Appreciate it.
祝你活着好运
Good luck staying alive.
谢谢你的关心
Thanks for caring.
锁上门 大脚怪
Lock it up, Bigfoot.
好的 伙计们
Okay, guys.
- 嘿 出来吧 - [米奇吹口哨]
- Hey, come on out. - [Mitch whistles]
我只是听到了 我认为我听到的?
I just hear what I think I heard?
你听到了
You did.
那么 我们现在怎么办?
So, what do we do now?
我们什么也做不了
Nothing we can do.
我们不能 对贝维拉夸采取行动
We can't make a move on Bevilaqua.
他派了这两个家伙监视我们
He got these two birds watching us.
所以 我们吃 喝 及时行乐
So, let's eat, drink and be merry while we can.
干杯
Cheers.
致敬
Salute.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
把它想成 更多的提议
Think of it more as a proposition,
一种新的安排 如果你愿意的话
a new arrangement, if you will.
我们现在的安排有什么问题?
What's wrong with the arrangement we have?
没什么 我只是确定 当你听到
Nothing, I'm just sure that when you hear
我的想法时 你会...
what I have in mind, you'll--
哦 该死
Oh, shit.
[阿曼德] 斯雷舍先生?
[Armand] Mr. Thresher?
很抱歉打扰
I'm so sorry to interrupt.
我必须和你谈谈
I have to speak to you.
我告诉过你不要 不请自来
What'd I tell you about showing up here unannounced?
- 我不知道还能怎么办 - 我们晚点再谈
- I didn't know what else to do. - Let's talk later.
- 好的 - 你忙完了来找我
- Yeah. - Come meet me in the field when
你来这里做什么?
you're done.
什么事这么重要?
What is so important?
德怀特知道我一直在和你谈话
Dwight knows I've been talking to you,
给你提供信息
giving you information.
你告诉他了?
You told him?
我别无选择 他不是个蠢货
I had no choice. He's not fucking stupid.
那么 你来这儿干嘛?
So-- so what are you here for?
你想让我 保护你还是别的什么?
Do you want me to protect you or something?
我还希望也许 你能提前给我一些钱
And I was hoping maybe you could advance me some money.
提前给你?
Advance you?
你现在对我来说一点用也没有
You're useless to me now.
嗯 我...我丢了工作
Well, I-I lost my job.
也许我可以为你工作
Maybe I could work for you,
某种 管理层面的工作
some kind of management situation.
管理?
Management?
我甚至不会雇你 来扫我的地
I wouldn't hire you to sweep my floors.
求你了 求你了 你能
Please, please. Can you just
借我一些现金
let me borrow some cash,
只是一点点 帮我度过难关?
just a little bit to tide me over?
就像 五千到一万块
Just, like, five to ten grand.
对你来说不算什么
That's nothing to you.
你对我的钱真是慷慨
You're mighty generous with my money.
对不起 我不是故意的
I'm sorry, I didn't mean anything by it.
闭嘴
Shut up.
给你一百
Here's a hundred.
去买♥♥你的人生
Go buy yourself a life.
喂?
Hello?
[乔安妮] 嘿
[Joanne] Hey.
在这儿
In here.
大家都去哪儿了?
Where is everybody?
嗯 她离开了
Well, she left.
我知道她要离开 但没想到是现在
I know she was leaving, but I didn't think now.
- 你们没讨论过吗? - 我们讨论过 但是...
- Well, didn't you discuss that? - We did, but...
我想跟她说再见
I wanted to say goodbye.
你知道 乔安妮 我...
You know, Joanne, I...
我真的不想让她走
I really didn't want her to go.
我知道
I know that.
楼上没留下什么吗?
There's nothing left upstairs?
我想没有了
I don't think so.
你在给谁打电♥话♥?
Who are you calling?
德怀特 怎么了?
Dwight, what's up?
齐齐
Chickie.
我女儿和我的孙子们 要回纽约了
My daughter and my grandkids are coming back to New York.
现在
Now.
- 好的 - 好的
- Okay. - Okay.
如果他们出事
Anything happens to them,
他们受到威胁
they get a threat,
他们接到一个该死的电♥话♥
they get a fucking phone call,
有人在街上跟踪他们
someone follows them down the street,
我向你保证
I promise you,
我会让你生不如死
I will kill you slow.
放松
Relax.
没人对你的家庭感兴趣
Nobody's interested in your family.
你最好不要
You better not.
让文斯接电♥话♥
Put Vince on the phone.
他不在这儿
He ain't here.
好吧 你告诉他我说的话
Well, you tell him what I said.
嗯
Yeah.
文斯在哪儿?
Where's Vince?
我得走了
I got to go.
好的
Okay.
呃
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表