剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
Nicky,
你在那里 还有联♥系♥吗?
you still got your connection over there?
哪里 拉奥的?
Where, Rao's?
对 我会打电♥话♥给乔·西克
Yeah, I'll put a call in to Joe Ciccone.
你是最好的
You're the best.
- 吉米 - 哟
- Jimmy. - Yo.
奇奇 你好吗?
Chickie, how you doing?
这是什么 干预吗?
What's this, an intervention?
坐下
Have a seat.
你对我说什么?
Fuck you say to me?
放松 奇奇
Relax, Chickie.
这不是你想的那样
It's not what you think.
我不知道我在想什么 但我不喜欢
I don't know what I think, but I don't like it.
放松 奇奇 坐下
Relax, Chickie. Take a seat.
这没必要 变得有争议
This doesn't have to be contentious.
- 坐下 - 哦 你很重吗?
- Take a seat. - Oh, you heavy?
你在想什么?
Fuck you think?
拿走他的枪
Take his gun.
奇奇 对我的孩子发誓
Chickie, on my kids,
只是预防措施
just as a precaution.
现在 你想告诉我 到底他妈的发生了什么?
Now, you want to tell me what the fuck is going on?
已经和其他家族的头头们
There's been conversations
有过对话
with the heads of the other families,
他们完全支持
who give their full support.
我们正在做一些改变
We're making some changes.
不是"我们" 文斯
There's no "we," Vince.
只有我
There's only me.
是的 好吧 这就是问题的一部分
Yeah, well, that's part of the problem.
- 你被搁置一边了 - 真的?
- You're being moved aside. - Really?
显然 事情本可以 有不同的发展
Obviously, this could've gone a different way,
但我们不想那样做
but we didn't want to do that.
你在威胁我 你这个叛徒...
You threatening me, you disloyal--
你把这个家族 带到了他妈的谷底!
You've run this family into the fucking ground!
- 文斯! 奇奇! 放松! - 混♥蛋♥
- Vince! Chickie! Relax! - Motherfucker.
坐下!
Take a seat!
你们俩 坐下!
The both of you, take a seat!
坐 坐 对吧?
Sit. Sit, right?
操
Fuck.
我们所有人都对你父亲 怀有深深的敬意
We all had abiding respect for your father.
但不知怎的 你没去参加他的葬礼
But somehow you didn't make it to his funeral.
哦 那时我在 斯隆-凯特林癌症中心玩得开心
Oh, well, I was whooping it up at Sloan-Kettering,
也许你还记得
Maybe you remember.
但更重要的一点是 老一辈人
But the bigger point is, the old guard,
从布朗克斯到郊区
from the Bronx to the Belt,
我们一起建立了一些东西
we built something together,
一个能持续几代人的王朝
a dynasty to last generations.
但自从皮特去世后
But since Pete's passing--
"去世"
"Passing."
混♥蛋♥!
Motherfucker!
你...
You...
你无缘无故地干掉了杰瑞·伊佐
You whacked Jerry Izzo for nothing.
收入正在枯竭
Revenue is drying up.
阿尔巴尼亚人
The Albanians,
他们正双手齐下
they're grabbing with both hands.
你派德怀特·曼弗雷迪去塔尔萨?
And you send Dwight Manfredi to Tulsa?
是的 他在那里变得无法无天
Yeah. Where he went rogue.
好吧 你期望他怎么做 嗯?
Well, what do you expect him to do, huh?
这人是个传奇
The man's a legend.
你本该立刻把他 重新纳入麾下
You should've brought him right back into the fold.
相反 你侮辱他
Instead, you insult him,
你放逐他
you banish him,
全都是因为你的自负
all because of your ego.
那不是我的决定
It wasn't my call.
哦 所以你现在是 在怪你父亲?
Oh, so you're blaming your father now?
那是一个商业决定
It was a business decision
所以他能开辟 一个新的地盘
so he could open up a new territory.
那进行得如何?
And how is that working out?
你失去了更衣室 伙计
[Fat Jimmy] You lost the locker room, pal.
那是底线
That's the bottom line.
你们都这么觉得?
Youse all feel that way?
嗯?
Huh?
从现在开始
Effective immediately,
这个家族将由 新的领导带领
this family's under new leadership.
你外面有海军一号♥ 等着我吗?
You got Marine One waiting outside for me?
花点时间
Take some time.
控制一下你的酒瘾
Get the drinking under control.
几个月后
Couple of months,
我们再看看情况如何
we'll see what's what.
都准备好了吗?
All set?
是的
Yeah.
嘿 我能问你个问题吗?
Hey, can I ask you a question?
当然 问吧
Sure, fire away.
你对这一切怎么看?
What do you make of all this?
堪萨斯城 我们关闭了吗?
Kansas City, us shutting down?
嗯 我曾祖父 曾经给我讲过一个故事
Well, my great-grandfather once told me a story
关于克里族的
about the Cree Nation.
一个强大 自负的民族 被挤到了
How a powerful, prideful people were shoved
地球上几乎无法生存的角落
to a corner of the Earth that was barely livable.
- 啊 - 部落里的其他人
- Ah. - Others in the tribe,
他们称之为盗窃
they called it theft.
有些人甚至称之为强♥奸♥
Some called it rape, even.
我的祖父称之为它本来的样子
My grandfather called it what it was.
不可避免的
Inevitable.
是的 你把我弄糊涂了
Yeah, you lost me.
这总会发生在我们身上 博迪
This was always coming our way, Bodhi.
我们只是不知道如何或何时 或者它会是什么样子
We just didn't know how or when or what it was gonna look like.
现在我们知道了 没有什么能阻止它
Now that we know, there's nothing stopping it.
那并不是很令人安慰
That is not very comforting.
你问的
You asked.
我问了
I did.
好吧 它持续的时候很有趣
Well, it was fun while it lasted.
嗯 这也会过去的
Eh, this too shall pass.
我的意思是 我们很快就会重新开张
I mean, we'll be back in business in no time.
是啊
Yeah.
他妈的什么鬼?
What the fuck?
枪!
Gun!
吉米 嘿
Jimmy. Hey.
哦 该死
Oh, fuck.
[古迪] 高层那边一切都安排妥当了吗?
[Goodie] Everything squared away at the Higher Plane?
[德怀特] 嗯哼
[Dwight] Mm-hmm.
博迪控制住了局面
Bodhi has it under control.
说曹操曹操到
Speak of the devil.
是啊 博迪 怎么了?
Yeah, Bodhi, what's up?
什么? 什么时候?
What? When?
快点 吉米被袭击了
Come on, Jimmy's been hit.
啊 该死
Ah, fuck.
古迪 待在原地 真♥他♥妈♥的
Goodie, stay put. Goddamn it.
有多少人?
How many?
找到他们
Find them.
他们袭击了大♥麻♥店 我们至少抓到他们中的一个
They hit the weed store, we got at least one of 'em.
- 不是曼弗雷迪吧? - 不 他们还在找
- Not Manfredi, though? - No, they're still looking.
该死
Fuck.
嘿 斯吉普 我们有个访客
Hey, Skip, we got a visitor.
什么访客? 谁?
What visitor? Who?
- 你♥他♥妈♥的在这里干什么? - 我需要你的帮助
- The fuck are you doing here? - I need your help.
- 我的帮助? - 对
- My help? - Yeah.
你的搭档呢?
What about your partner?
- 明? - 对
- Ming? - Yeah.
他就是问题所在
He's the problem.
我有麻烦了 你可能也有
I'm in trouble, and you might be, too.
- 跟我说说 - 他失控了
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表