剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
刚从肯塔基州搬过来
Just moved from Kentucky.
在找工作 是个硬汉
He's looking for work. He's tough as shit
也很有礼貌
and he's very polite.
叫他大脚
Call him Bigfoot.
大脚
Bigfoot.
你好吗 大脚
Hmm. How you doing, Bigfoot?
挺好的 谢谢
I'm doing all right. Thank you.
你有什么特长
So, what's your specialty?
心理学
Psychology.
心理学
Psychology?
怎么说
How's that work?
我会试图去理解
I simply try to understand
那些非常粗鲁的人
people who are very rude
然后再打爆他们的头
before I smash their heads.
我喜欢
I like that.
但你知道的
But, you know,
这里的事 可能会变得很阴暗 非常阴暗
this shit around here can get dark, very dark.
你愿意走到那步吗
Are you willing to go there?
必须的 为了养家糊口嘛
Whatever it takes to feed the family,
先生
sir. Mm.
你被录用了
You're hired.
谢谢
Thank you.
你不会失望的
You won't be disappointed.
很好
Good.
去酒吧 喝点
Why don't you go to the bar and have, uh, what,
啤酒什么的 我请
a case of beer. On me.
那我就去了哈
Don't mind if I do.
表弟
Cuz.
看看能不能给他弄件带袖子的衬衫
See if you can get him a shirt with sleeves.
我来安排 你在里面怎么样
I'll set him up. How'd you make out
有睡过吗
in there, skip-you get any sleep?
在里面是没法睡的
You can't get sleep in there.
那是世上最吵的地方了
It's the noisiest place in the friggin' world.
但我得到了个启示
But I had a revelation.
我们做的这些勾当
You know, we do scores.
没有坏勾当这说
And there's no such thing as bad scores.
但是时候更上一层楼了 你们懂吧
But it's about time we up our game, you know?
备看哪天我们想洗白
Let's just say someday we want to go legit.
所以 我在里面认识个人
So, I come across this guy in there,
他骗了
and he scammed...
骗了政♥府♥1250万美元
scammed the government out of $12.5 million dollars
的风力发电补贴
in subsidies on wind farms.
想想看 我就想
Go figure. And I thought...
为什么不能是我们
"Why not us?"
你现在想让我们洗白吗
You-you want us to go straight now?
差不多洗白
Straight-ish.
不是像艾尔·卡彭那样 但是
Not like Al Capone, but...
就类似那些政客
kind of like these fucking politicians.
要打破规则
You bend the rules.
你们觉得怎么样
What do you think?
罪犯和商人之间
There's a fine line between who's a criminal
只有一条微妙的界线
and who's a businessman.
真是个聪明人
Very wise man.
干杯
Cheers. Salute.
干杯
Salute. Salute.
你看起来不错啊 飞行员
You're looking good, Pilot.
天 壮得像头牛
My God. Strong as a bull.
你做的很棒
You've been doing a great job.
谢谢 这身腱子肉
Thank you. Look at all the muscle.
他平时都吃什么啊
What's he eating?
他特喜欢吃香蕉
He really likes bananas.
香蕉 是啊
Bananas? Yeah.
你觉得这工作怎么样
So, how do you like the job?
很喜欢 谢谢
I love it. Thank you.
你可不给他套上马鞍
Why don't you saddle him up,
带他跑一圈
take him for a spin?
我可不想找死
'Cause I don't have a death wish.
我跟飞行员有过约定
Me and Pilot have an arrangement.
我不会骑他
I'm not gonna try to ride him
他也不会跟我要钱
and he won't ask me for money.
政策不错
Good policy.
刚到了匹新母马
New mare just arrived.
好 回见
Cool. See you.
回见
See you around.
鞋不错
Nice shoes.
感觉你比我的鞋都要多
Think you got more pairs than I do.
这算是种瘾
It's an addiction.
真的
Ha! It is.
你最近怎么样
So, how have you been?
挺好的 一切都挺好的
Good. You know, it's all good.
真的吗
Really? Mm-hmm.
新闻上都是你
'Cause you're all over the news.
联邦起诉
Federal indictment.
我知道 别听那些 知道吧
I know. You can't listen to that stuff, you know?
你得往好的方面想 玛格丽特
You got to think on the bright side, Margaret.
好吧
Oh, okay. Mm-hmm.
这样的话
In that case,
明晚有空吗
free tomorrow night?
有什么想做的吗
What'd you have in mind?
筹款活动
A fundraiser. Aw.
一个客户在赞助
The local and state Red Cross
本地和州红十字
is being sponsored by a client of mine.
卡尔·瑟瑞舍
Uh-huh. Cal Thresher.
我该认识他吗
Am I supposed to know him?
你跟他确实有共同点
Well, you do have something in common.
他最早靠石油发了大财
He first got super rich in oil,
现在他是
and now he's a huge player
医用大♥麻♥领域的巨头
in the medical marijuana business.
富得流油
Richer than God. Mm.
那确实挺有钱的
That's rich.
你要去这个活动吗
Are you going to this function?
我是董事会的
I'm on the board. Hmm.
你能凑齐一桌人吗
Think you can fill a table?
肯定会很奇怪的一桌人
It's gonna be an odd one, that's for sure.
你想跟我们一起吗
Will you join us?
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
我已经定了一桌
I already bought one.
不过 可以过去喝一杯
Stop by for a drink, though.
嘿 玛格丽特
Hey, Margaret.
你真是个铁娘子
You are a ballbuster.
那还用说
Look who's talking.
这就太侮辱人了
Now, this... This is insulting.
他们把车从大马力的塔霍换成了
They done swapped out the Tahoe
可怜的小福特
for this pitiful fucking Ford Fusion?
靠 要甩掉他们不
Damn. Sh-Should I lose 'em?
靠边停车
Pull over.
你们肯定有比跟着我
I'm sure you guys got better things to do
更重要的事做吧
than follow me around.
就比如去抓几个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Maybe catch some terrorists.
我会告诉你们 我的日程安排
So, I'm gonna give you my schedule.
只要你的安排里没有去
As long as your schedule doesn't include
烟酒火器管理局这项就行
a stop by the ATF office.
你是说我在威胁她
Are you saying I'm threatening her?
她把你关进去的 对吧
She put you away, right?
警告过你了
You've been warned.
你来这干嘛
What are you doing here?
请坐
Sit down, please.
我直接就喝了
I helped myself.
你是来杀我的吗
Are you here to kill me?
不是
No.
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表