剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
我从小时候起就来这里
Been coming here since
这里是我爸
I was a kid. It's actually where my pops
教我射击的地方
taught me how to shoot.
真不错
That's cute.
是吗
Yeah?
你来这里做练习挺好的
It's good you're coming here, doing this.
让你安心一些
Get you a little peace of mind.
这就是我们来的目的
That's what we're here for.
我们开始吧
Shall we?
枪♥支♥的第一条规则
Well, the first rule of guns
是安全第一
is safety first.
永远都要保证安全
Safety always.
尤其是在有孩子的时候
Especially when you got kids.
我会给你一个枪箱和扳机锁
I'll get you a lockbox and a trigger guard just like this,
防止枪走火
prevents the gun from firing.
好的 这是我专门为你挑选的
All right. This I picked out specifically for you.
这是格洛克42小型点380自动手♥枪♥
It's the Glock 42 Subcompact ...380 automatic.
它很轻
It's lightweight.
它有一个六发的单排弹匣
It's got a six-round, single stack magazine,
再加上膛内一发 就是七发
plus one in the chamber, makes for seven shots.
好 上膛了吗
Okay. Loaded?
嗯
Yup.
没上膛
Unloaded?
对吗
Yes?
错
Wrong.
这很关键 看 只是因为
This is critical. Look, just because
枪里没有弹匣
there's not a magazine in the gun
并不意味着膛里没有子弹
doesn't mean there's not a bullet already in the chamber.
好 是啊
Okay. Yeah.
比我预想的响 你看吧
Louder than I expected. You see?
是啊 提前说一下
Yeah. Some warning.
我无法告诉你有多少笨蛋
I can't tell you how many people have been killed
就因为错误地认为枪是空的
just because some idiot incorrectly assumed
而丢了小命
that a gun was empty.
要永远假定
Always assume
抢里有子弹 绝不要指向
the gun is loaded and never point it
你不打算射击的东西
at anything you're not intending to shoot.
好的 明白
All right, understand.
护目镜
Eyewear.
谢谢
Thank you.
慢点
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Slow down.
把你的后三根手指
You're gonna wrap your three lower fingers
和拇指 绕在握柄上
and the thumb around the handle.
保持食指
Keep your index finger
沿着枪管 指向前方
pointed straight along the barrel
远离扳机
and off the trigger
等到准备好射击时再扣扳机 明白了
until you're ready to shoot. Got it.
慢慢抬起
Slowly raise up.
缓慢而均匀地
Slowly and evenly
扣下扳机
pull back on the trig--
天呐
Jesus.
我打中了吗 没有
Did I hit it? No.
但如果那是个闯入者
Oh. But if that was an intruder
你会把他吓得屁滚尿流
you would've scared the shit out of him.
嘿 我就是想这样 这是个警告
Hey, that's what I was going for. It's a warning shot.
一点小擦伤
Little flesh wound.
再来一次 好
Let's go again. Okay.
干得好 啊
There you go. Ah!
你刚才正中那家伙的眉心
You just knocked that son of a bitch right in between his eyes.
这就是我要的效果
That's what I'm talking about right there.
阿曼德
Armand.
伊娃 谢谢你
Eva, thank you.
我可以为你们做点什么吗
Can I get either of you anything?
不用了
No need.
嘿 卡尔 谢谢你见我
Hey, Cal, thanks for seeing me.
当然 请坐
Sure. Please, take a seat.
我相信你肯定有好消息给我
You must have something good for me, I trust.
不 其实没有 我只是
No, not really. I was just...
其实 只是希望我们能聊聊
actually, just hoping maybe we could talk.
聊聊 是的 就是关于
Talk? Yeah, th-this thing
德怀特在盖利纳的风电场
at-at Dwight's wind farm, up in Galena?
那和你有关系吗
Did you have anything to do with that?
什么事情 我不确定你在说什么
What thing? I'm-I'm not sure I know what you're talking about.
那不是你
That wasn't you?
有点打斗还是怎样
Some kind of fight or something?
一群亚洲人出现了
Bunch of Asian guys showed up.
我和博迪聊过 他也跟德怀特一起工作
I talked to Bodhi, he works with Dwight, too,
他被打得很惨
he was pretty banged up.
我真不知道你在说什么
I can't imagine I know what you mean.
听着 我又不是白♥痴♥ 好吗
Look, I'm not stupid, all right?
我告诉你一些事情是一回事
It's one thing for me to tell you stuff,
但当你用这些信息干那些事时
but when you use the information for shit like that,
真是害我受到牵连
that's my ass on the line.
你知道我已经给了你
You do realize I've given you
差不多五万美元了吧
almost $50,000 already.
我很感激 真的非常感激
I appreciate it. More than appreciate it.
税后你赚得比那还多
And after taxes, that's more than you make
还就在一年内
in a year.
你以为我是因为心地善良才这样做的
Do you think I did that out of the goodness of my heart?
我是说 你说你想帮我
I mean, you said you wanted to help me out.
你是小孩吗
What are you, a child?
说真的 你就这么
Seriously, are you that fucking stupid?
生活中的一切都是交易
Everything in life is transactional.
你真的不知道吗
Did you really not know that?
听着 我不想再这样做了
Look, I don't want to do this anymore.
这样 做什么
Do this? Do-do... do what?
给你信息 告诉你事情
Give you information. Tell you shit.
德怀特太危险了
Dwight's too dangerous.
你觉得他危险
Huh. You think he's dangerous?
听我说 不
Look-No, no, no, no, no,
不
no, no, no, no, no.
听好
You look.
你是我的人
I own you.
我有些人在外面可以玩真的
I have people out there that will literally
看到你就活剥了你
skin you alive as soon as they'd just look at you.
他们根本不把命当回事
People for whom life has less than no value.
如果你再跟我说 你要不要做什么
If you ever tell me what you will or won't do again,
我会把你的舌头从喉咙里撕出来
I'll have your tongue ripped out of your throat
送给你的孩子
and sent to your children.
我说清楚了吗
Am I clear?
清楚吗
Am I?
是
Yeah.
别再出现在这里
Don't ever show up here again.
滚吧
Fuck off.
无法相信这是真的
I can't believe that it's real
你让我感觉到
The way that you make me feel...
这些家伙到底在哪
Where the fuck are these guys?
那个机场一团糟
That airport's a clusterfuck.
不好意思
Excuse me.
需要什么帮助吗
How can I help you?
你们有奶昔吗 有的
Do you make milkshakes? We do.
你要来一杯吗 不要 谁喝那玩意儿
You want one? No. Who drinks that shit?
拿两杯 你不知道的人们会改变主意
Bring two. You never know. People change their mind.
好的
Gotcha.
他来了
He's here.
抱歉 我迟到了 该死的优步
Sorry I'm late. Fucking Uber.
奇基在哪
Where's Chickie?
他还在拉瓜迪亚机场 哎呀
He's still at LaGuardia. Aw...
他被扣留了 为什么
He was detained. Why?
他在脚踝枪套里放了把手♥枪♥
He had this pistol in his ankle holster.
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表