剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
听着 我得去签几张支票
Listen, I got to go sign some checks.
去吧
All right.
这个应用程序真是火爆了
Oh, the app is really blowing up.
什么东西
You got an app?
是的 CBD聊天
Yeah, Chat CBD.
什么叫CBD聊天
What's Chat CBD?
是一个互动展示应用
It's an interactive curatorial program
旨在为每个人找到最适合的大♥麻♥
to perfectly pair the person with the plant.
这有啥好笑的
What's so funny? That's...
拜托 我们是个做生活方式的品牌
We're a lifestyle brand now, guys.
没错
You are.
请进 你好吗 格蕾丝
Come in. How you doing, Grace?
你得来看下这个
You got to see this.
看啥
See what?
这家伙叫什么来着
What's this guy's name again?
都跟你说了无数次了 他叫果冻卷
I've told you a million times, it's Jelly Roll.
果冻啥 从没听说过他
Jelly what? I've never heard of him.
果冻卷
Jelly Roll. Jelly Roll.
出啥问题了吗
What's the problem?
没问题啊
Oh, there's no problem. Oh.
嘿 你好吗
Huh. Hey, how you doing?
我挺好的 你呢
Man, I'm doing great. How are you?
你是 果冻鱼 对吧
You're, uh... Jelly Fish, right?
差点就说对了 我是果冻卷
You're close. It's Jelly Roll.
不会吧
Oh, no.
你好吗 果冻卷 你好
How you doing, Jelly Roll? What's up?
你看着挺面熟
Listen, uh, you look really familiar.
你坐过牢吗
Were you ever in the joint?
还真坐过
Actually, I was.
那是在纳什维尔了 你也在田纳西蹲过吗
I was, back in Nashville. Was you in Tennessee?
不 没有 那么 你来塔尔萨做什么
No, that ain't it at all. So, what're you doing in Tulsa?
来工作
Oh, I'm workin'.
我明晚在博克中心有个活儿
I got a gig at the BOK Center tomorrow night.
怎么 你去当安全主管
Yeah, what are you? Head of security?
不 我其实是个勤杂工
No, I'm actually a janitor.
不会吧 我也只是
Come on. Just trying to make
想生活的好一点 勤杂工很辛苦
a better life, you know. Hey, that's hard work,
但你们福利不错
but, you know, you got good benefits.
是的 通常音乐会结束后
Yeah, and we also get a lot of cool stuff
大家会在现场留下很多好货
people leave on the floor after a concert.
明白 说到这个
Got it. Speaking of,
我得马上进去做准备了
I got to go in here and tidy up right quick.
你是要唱歌♥吗 你不会是想唱歌♥吧
Are you a singer? You're not gonna try singing, are you?
对啊 能有多难呢
Yeah, I mean, how hard could it really be?
这家伙真是异想天开
This guy's a little delusional.
你不也是吗
Speak for yourself.
各位 我们从头开始唱
Hey, y'all, we're gonna take it from the top.
好 行 完美 开始吧
Yep, yep. Cool, perfect. Let's go.
我过得并不好
I am not okay
勉强度日
I'm barely getting by
已经记不清过了多久
I'm losing track of days
夜里总会失眠
And losing sleep at night
我过得不好
I am not okay
我如履薄冰
I'm hanging on the rails
要是我说过得很好
So if I say I'm fine
那也是我懂得了如何隐藏
Just know I learned to hide it well
我知道还有很多像我
I know I can't be the only one
为所爱之人 全力以赴的人
Who's holding on for dear life
但上帝知道 我知道
But God knows, I know
在一天结束时
When it's all said and done
我过得并不好
I'm not okay
但一切都会好起来
But it's all gonna be all right
生活没那么简单
But it's not okay
但我们都会好起来
But we're all gonna be all right
完美 谢谢 伙计们
Yeah, that was perfect. Thank you, man.
真是太完美了
Yeah, that was perfect.
没想到你唱得那么好 伙计
Oh, that was surprisingly excellent, man.
谢谢 你要是觉得
Thank you. If you think
我唱得好 那是因为还没见过
that was something, you should see what I can do
我拿拖把的样子
with a mop, baby. Oh.
我是被耍了吧 你们是在耍我吧
Was I played? I was... you fucking guys played me.
总之 你刚才脸上闪过一丝尴尬
There was a little bit of an egg on your face there.
天
Oh, man.
一丝尴尬 是吧
A little egg on my face.
是啊
Yeah.
不是
No, uh...
好吧 谢谢你
All right, all right, okay. All right. Thank you. Thank you.
是梅奥酒店的杰克打来的
That was, uh, Jake over at the Mayo.
他说外面还是一堆记者
He said reporters still waiting outside the hotel.
天啊 饶了我吧
Oh, shit, give me a break.
可不是吗
Tell me about it.
你能再找家酒店吗 查查周围
Can you find another hotel? Just look around.
最近镇上有牛仔竞技表演
I mean, the rodeo in town.
今天酒店全都订满
I mean, hotels kind of full today.
多绕几圈 你总能找到的
Just drive in circles, you'll find something.
好吧 我觉得
Okay, okay. I think.
我有个主意
I got an idea.
曼弗雷迪先生
Mr. Manfredi? Mm?
泰森说你喜欢煎饼 是真的吧
Tyson says you like pancakes, is that true?
我确实喜欢 谢谢
Yeah, I do. Thanks.
十分钟后吃早饭
They'll be ready in ten minutes.
谢谢你
Thank you.
嘿 早啊
Hey. Morning.
早上好啊 老大
Grand rising, boss man.
你好吗 挺好的
How you doing? Uh, good.
下次让我穿这个睡觉 还不如穿西装呢
Next time, I think I'll wear my own suit to bed.
马克 非常感谢
Mark, I want to thank you very much
你让我住您女儿的房♥间
for allowing me to stay in your daughter's room.
你平常住得很奢侈嘛 这可不是啥好形象 泰森
You're living large, I see. Looks bad, Tyson.
爸 别盲目相信报纸上的话
Dad, don't believe everything you read.
对 只相信好话就行
Yeah, just read the good parts.
可惜我找不到一句好话
Those parts seem to be missing.
蓝莓煎饼
Blueberry pancakes
配上熟透的培根
with a side of well-done bacon.
这种艺术品就该放进卢浮宫
Well, this thing should be hanging in the Louvre.
你知道的
You know.
我就只能吃蛋白吗
I get egg whites?
蛋白更健康
They're healthier.
我该去干真正的工作了
Time for real work.
你确定你用这个号♥打给我吗
You sure you want to talk on this line?
听我说完
Hear me out.
你得先给我一个解释
You have some answering to do first.
杰瑞是我们的朋友
Jerry was a friend of ours.
我有我的理由 好吧
Hey, I had my reasons, okay?
你现在没资格有意见
Opinion don't matter no more.
你♥他♥妈♥的叛变了
You fucking defected.
你找我♥干♥什么 齐齐
What do you want, Chickie?
KC 这些人你熟吗
K.C. You familiar with these guys?
贝维拉加吗 我听过这名
Bevilaqua? I heard the name.
你还会听到
Well, you're gonna be hearing t
更多的
a lot more.
他们可不是好惹的 站在他们的立场上看
They don't fuck around and their position is
德怀特入侵了他们地盘
that Dwight's on their turf.
站在德怀特的立场上 他觉得
Well, speaking for Dwight, his position is
他们爱咋咋地
they can go fuck themselves.
你这么聪明 不会不懂这种威胁意味着什么
You're too smart to be cavalier in the face of this threat.
我现在正式告诉你
Now, listen to me carefully.
我要和KC合作 我建议你也这么做
I'm throwing in with K.C. and I suggest you do the same.
我们会一起夺回属于我们的东西
Together we're gonna take back what's ours.
塔尔萨 没错
Tulsa. Exactly.
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表