剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
您在禁飞名单上 先生
You're on the No Fly List, sir.
你在说什么? 我经常坐飞机啊
What are you talking about? I fly all the time.
最近有没有发生什么事
Was there an incident recently
你在拉瓜迪亚机场被捕了?
where you were arrested at LaGuardia Airport?
该死
Fuck.
是的 但那是个误会
Yeah, but that was a misunderstanding.
抱歉 先生 我无能为力
I'm sorry, sir, there's nothing I can do.
等等 你一定是在开玩笑吧
Wait, you got to be fucking kidding me.
好吧 如果你愿意的话 有一个上诉程序
Well, there is an appeals process if you'd like
给他们打电♥话♥ - 好吧 去你的吧
to give them a call. - All right, go fuck yourself.
啊 来啦
Ah, here we go.
你来了真好 我们需要谈谈
It's good you came. We need to talk.
好吧...
Well...
我已经谈完了 我来这里是为了听
I'm done talking. I'm here to listen.
很好
Fair enough.
我们需要把分歧放在一边
We need to put our differences aside.
我刚刚下葬了我的一个手下
I just got finished burying one of my men
因为他 - 这是双向的
because of him. - That's a two-way street.
停 停 先停一下 - 这是双向的 - 不 不 不
Stop-stop, just stop-- -That's a two-way-- No, no, no.
谁他妈的先捅了谁?
Who fucking stabbed who first?
哦 你想开打吗? 那就来吧
Oh, you want to do this? Let's do this.
你们这些家伙就不能闭嘴吗?
Could you guys just shut the fuck up?
是的 我们有相互竞争的生意和...
Yes, we have competing agendas and-and...
不同的利益 谁在乎呢?
varied interests. Who gives a shit?
现在我们有一个共同的敌人
Right now we have a common enemy.
我们之间没有什么共同之处
There's nothing in common between us.
我的意思是 搞清楚这一点 - 是这样吗?
I mean, get that straight. - Is that so?
这家伙
This guy here
害怕被杀 他害怕了
is afraid of getting killed. He's scared.
害怕你? 真是痴心妄想
Scared of you? Dream fucking on.
不是吗?
No?
好吧 那你为什么这么迫切
Okay, then why are you so desperate
想让每个人都知道
to let everybody know
你没有试图杀我?
that you weren't involved in trying to kill me?
不是我 德怀特
It wasn't me, Dwight.
不然你现在就不会坐在这里了
Or you wouldn't be sitting here right now.
是明
It was Ming.
明?
Ming?
明
Ming.
你的搭档
Your partner.
这叫做连带责任
That's called guilt by association.
我有理由
I could, justifiably,
现在就爆了你的头 然后让自己感觉舒服点
blow your brains out right now and feel good about it.
不是我
It wasn't me.
我和爆♥炸♥案无关
I had nothing to do with the bombing.
那全是他的主意
It was his idea all along.
他的主意是除掉所有人
His idea was to get rid of everyone
然后拿走其他一切
and take everything else.
听着 很明显我们之间没有好感
Look, it's obvious there's no love lost between any of us.
但我们现在在互相残杀
But while we're trying to kill each other--
然后结果发现没有任何理由这么做的时候
for what turns out to be no reason whatsoever--
明就会来接手
Ming is gonna take over.
那么 你想要
So, you want
或者需要我的帮助吗?
or need my help?
不 我们都需要彼此的帮助 这就是你在这里的原因
No, we all need each other's help. That's why you're here.
让我想想
Let me think on it.
你最好快点想 德怀特
You better think fast, Dwight.
这个混♥蛋♥
This fucking guy.
先生
[Jun Hie] Sir.
有人来了 他想和你谈谈
There's somebody here. They need to talk to you.
我很抱歉就这样突然出现
I'm very sorry to just show up like this.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
你知道我是谁吗?
Do you know who I am?
你为斯雷舍工作过 还有德怀特·曼弗雷迪
You worked for Thresher. And Dwight Manfredi.
不可能了 曼弗雷迪想要杀了我
Not anymore. Manfredi wants to kill me.
我抢了他的赌场 我拿走了五十万美元
I robbed his casino. I took half a million dollars.
那么 你想要什么?
So, what do you want?
如果曼弗雷迪还活着 我永远也花不完这笔钱
I'll never live to spend it if Manfredi is alive.
那就他妈的杀了他
So fucking kill him.
我做不到
I can't.
那到底是怎样?
Which is it?
你是个有良心的小偷还是个没胆的小偷?
You're a thief with a conscience or a thief with no balls?
我不是杀手 先生
I'm not a killer, sir.
啊
Ah.
但你知道我是 这就是你来这儿的原因
But you know I am, which is why you're here.
曼弗雷迪知道是你策划了汽车爆♥炸♥案
Manfredi knows it was you behind the car bombing.
斯雷舍告诉他的
Thresher told him.
现在他要来找我了
And now he's coming for me.
来势汹汹
Hard.
来势汹汹?
Hard?
他对我来说什么都不是
He's nothing to me.
如果你在撒谎...
If you're lying...
...我会杀了你
...I will kill you.
先在你面前杀了你全家
After I kill your entire family in front of you first.
我相信你 我绝不会试探你
I believe you. I would never test you.
先生
Sir.
我怎么才能接近他?
How do I get to him?
他什么时候最脆弱?
When is he most vulnerable?
当他和他的女朋友在她的牧场时
When he's with his girlfriend at her ranch.
告诉我 那儿有谁?
Tell me. Who's there?
谁保护他?
Who protects him?
没有人保护他 那儿没人
No one protects him, no one's there.
干掉他们两个会很简单
Taking them both out would be simple.
我对那个地方了如指掌
I know every inch of that place.
我可以在黑暗中找到路
I can find my way in the dark.
房♥子就在那边
The house is just up there.
还有多远?
How much more?
就在转角处
Just around the corner.
我需要喘口气
I need a second.
你♥他♥妈♥在干嘛?
The fuck are you doing?
我喘不过气来 这该死的紧张
I'm short of breath. It's fucking nerves.
快走
Move.
啊!
Aah!
好枪法 格蕾丝 很高兴你没杀了他
Good shot, Grace. I'm glad you didn't kill him.
你现在可以走了
You can take off now.
米奇 大脚怪 你们知道该怎么做
Mitch, Bigfoot, you know what to do.
哦 我们当然知道
Oh, we sure do.
[米奇] 好了
[Mitch] All right.
是时候大放异彩了
Time to shine.
不 不
No, no.
起来 起来
Get up, get up.
我们应该处理掉那些尸体
We should get rid of those bodies.
我们的印第安朋友会处理的
Our Indian friends will take care of that.
我们有些生意要讨论
We got some business to discuss.
可以等到明天再说 对吧?
It'll keep until tomorrow, right?
来吧 伙计们
Come on, boys.
好的
All right.
让我们来结束这一切吧
Let's finish this.
结束什么? - 你会看到的
Finish what? - You'll see.
是的
Yes.
给你
Here.
你来做
You do it.
什么?
What?
你来做
You do it.
你想要
Y-You want--
当然 这是合理的
Of course. It's justified.
这是合理的?
It's justified?
是的
Yes.
泰森 就是这个人
Tyson, this is the man
差点杀了你父亲
who almost killed your father
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表