剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
Foot out the stirrup. - Yeah.
非常好 -骑得不错 孩子
There you go. - Way to go, kid.
非常棒 -准备好了吗
That was great. - Ready?
我吗 -当然了
Me? - Yeah, you.
没准好
Not really.
手抓住马鞍角
Put your left hand on the horn--
莫利 我刚帮了你的忙 你懂我意思吧
Molly, I helped you out, Molly, you know what I'm saying?
左手抓住马鞍角
Put your left hand on the horn.
好
Okay.
左脚踏进马镫 -好
Left foot in the stirrup. - Yeah.
等等 这样吗 -没错
Wait, like that? - Yeah, there you go.
现在 甩出右脚 骑上马背
Now, you just pull yourself up and swing your right leg
好的 准备好了吗
over his back. - Okay, ready?
不错
All right.
很显然 你与曼菲雷迪的关系
Clearly your relationship with Manfredi was not only
不仅严重违纪 局里还有
wildly inappropriate, it's prosecutable as well
起诉你的选择
should we decide to go that route.
你有什么想说的吗
Do you have anything you'd like to say?
我对自己的行为深感后悔
Only that I deeply regret my actions
愿承担全部责任 长官
and take full responsibility, sir.
我跟局长说得很清楚
I have made it clear to the superintendent that,
除去最近得一系列事件
notwithstanding recent events,
你一直是个模范探员 比尔女士
you've been an exemplary agent, Ms. Beale.
同事们都支持你重回岗位
A position seconded by your fellow agents.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
因此你会恢复职位
Accordingly, you'll be reinstated to full duty
并有6个月的观察期
with a probationary period of six months.
但有一个条件
There is one condition, however.
嗨 怎么称呼您 -科特勒
Hi, hi. What's your name? - Colter?
欢迎 祝你今晚过得愉快
Head on in. Y'all have a good night now.
嗨 -我生来
Hi...- ♪ That I was born ♪
就是个漂泊的人
♪ A ramblin' man ♪
上帝 我生来就要流浪
♪ Lord, I was born a ramblin' man ♪
竭尽所能 养活自己
♪ Trying to make a living and doing the best I can ♪
到了离开的时候
♪ And when it's time for leavin' ♪
我希望你能明白
♪ I hope you'll understand ♪
我生性漂泊
♪ That I was born a ramblin' man ♪
上帝 我四海为家
♪ Lord, I was born a ramblin' man ♪
上帝 我生来
♪ Lord, I was born ♪
就是个流浪汉
♪ A ramblin' man ♪
上帝 我生性
♪ Lord, I was born ♪
要四海为家
♪ A ramblin' man ♪
上帝 我生来
♪ Lord, I was born ♪
就有颗漂泊的灵魂
♪ A ramblin' man ♪
这位是夏丽丝
This is, uh, Cherisse.
幸会 这是我女儿蒂娜
Nice to meet you. My daughter Tina.
你知道 你知道那首叫《让谁走 让谁留》
You know-- You know the song "know when to hold 'em
的歌♥吗 -知道
and know when to fold 'em"? - Mm--hm.
我之前就不知道
I didn't.
女士们 先生们 请听我说两句
Ladies and gentlemen, can I have your attention please?
很多人都知道
As many of you all know,
我们刚办下来了执照
we just got our license, and I'd like to take
我想借此机会欢迎
this opportunity to welcome you all
大家来到我们生而叛逆的
to the future home of the Bred-2-Buck
赌场夜♥总♥会♥
Cabaret and Casino!
这一切都离不开我合伙人的支持
And none of this would be possible without the support
尤其是德怀特·曼菲雷迪先生
of my partners, in particular Mr. Dwight Manfredi.
德怀特 兄弟
Dwight, buddy.
这首歌♥献给你
This one's for you.
我从未去过西班牙
♪ Well, I never been to Spain ♪
但我喜欢那里的音乐
♪ But I kinda like the music ♪
据说那的女人很狂野
♪ Said the ladies are insane there ♪
她们把这种狂野运用得当
♪ And they sure know how to use it ♪
从不滥用
♪ They don't abuse it ♪
也从不隐藏
♪ Never gonna lose it ♪
让我欲罢不能
♪ I can't refuse it ♪
我从未去过英格兰
♪ Well, I've never been to England ♪
来跳一个 -好
Dance? - Yeah.
我好几十年没跳过舞了
I haven't done this for a couple of decades.
我去往拉斯维加斯
♪ Well, I headed for Las Vegas ♪
只走到了尼特斯
♪ Only made it out to Needles ♪
你能感觉到吗
♪ Oh, can you feel it? ♪
一定就在附近
♪ Must be near it ♪
是吗 -外面有个女人
Yeah? - Some woman outside
在找你 -是谁
asking for you. - Well, who is she?
不知道 -我去去就回
I don't know. - All right. Be right back.
但我去过俄克拉荷马
♪ But I've been to Oklahoma ♪
他们说那里是我的故乡
♪ Oh, they tell me I was born there ♪
当我早已不记得
♪ But I really don't remember ♪
我正希望你能来
I was hoping you'd show up.
你气色不错啊 怎么不进来
You look great. Why don't you come inside?
我不能进去
I can't.
对不起
I'm sorry.
德怀特·曼菲雷迪
Dwight Manfredi.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
为什么 -都在这个U盘里
For what? - This flash drive.
试图行贿联邦探员
Attempted bribery of a federal agent.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
一旦开口 任何所言所行
You give up that right, anything you say
都可能成为呈堂证供
can be used against you in court.
你有权请律师 -把他带走吧
You have a right to an attorney. - Let's get him out of here.
如果请不起律师 我们会为你指派
If you can't afford an attorney, one will be appointed to you.
到底出什么事了
What the hell is going on?
你该问问她
You should ask her.
这种事居然又来了
Tell me this isn't happening again.
对不起 蒂娜
I'm sorry, Tina.
我能感觉到
♪ I can feel it ♪
弥漫在空气中
♪ Coming in the air tonight ♪
上帝
♪ Oh, Lord ♪
这一刻我等了好久
♪ Well, I've been waiting for this moment ♪
等了一生 上帝
♪ For all my life, oh, Lord ♪
我能感觉到空气的躁动
♪ Oh...I can feel it in the air tonight... ♪
哦 上帝
♪ Oh, Lord...oh, Lord ♪
这一刻我已经
♪ Well, I've been waiting for this moment ♪
等了一生
♪ For all my life ♪
我能感到空气中的躁动
♪ I can feel it coming in the air tonight ♪
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表