剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
她简直就像安妮·奥克利 好吧
She's a regular Annie Oakley. Ah, well.
不管怎样 感谢你的帮助
Anyway, thanks for that.
她是个漂亮的女人 荣幸之至
She's a beautiful woman. My pleasure.
喂 泰森 怎么了
Yeah, Tyson, what's up?
嘿 老板 你好吗
Hey, what's up, Boss?
旅途怎么样
How was the trip?
还不错 我待会儿跟你说
It's okay. I'll fill you in later.
听着 我有件大事要问你
Listen, I got a-I got a big one to ask you.
我想买♥♥下那辆领航员
I want to buy the Navigator.
为什么 是因为唐尼吗
Yeah, why? Just because of Donnie?
那辆车是二手的 找他买♥♥新车 他会给你折扣
That thing's used, he'll give you a deal on a new one.
即便如此 我也买♥♥不起
Even still, I can't afford that.
你看这辆车的蓝皮书价格 大概是
Look, the blue-blue book on this is going for, like,
五万 我可以承担这个价格
fif-fifty grand. I-I can do that.
我保证 我不会掉链子
I promise, I won't miss a beat.
听着 我一定要自己付钱
Listen, it's important that I pay for it myself.
我有我的理由
I got my reasons.
好吧 别那么严肃
Okay. Don't sound so serious about it.
去吧
Go for it.
谢谢
Thank you.
哦 你
Ooh, yeah, you
所以 我们没能得到全部 但其他人也不可能做到
So, we didn't get everything, but no one ever does.
那个叫什么的 很好 奥泽匹克
The whatchacall is good, the Ozempic.
也有大♥麻♥
There's the weed, too.
怎么 你不同意吗 是的
What, you don't agree? Yeah.
我们
We...
用卡尔的命换来打折的大♥麻♥
Discounted weed for Carl's life.
每次见到他的遗孀都会让我内疚
Gonna haunt me every time I see his widow.
我们不该屈服的
Shouldn't have caved.
你为什么屈服
Why did you?
我不知道
I don't know.
我只知道我们被耍了
What I do know is we got fucked.
曼弗雷迪拿走了我的午饭钱
Manfredi's got my lunch money.
但你还是做了交易 对吧
You made a deal, though, right?
去他的
Fuck that.
那是什么意思
What's that mean?
意思就是你能不能动动 搭把手
It means why don't you get off your ass and start helping me?
就是这个意思
That's what it means.
把这个拿到桌子上 好吗 亲爱的
Take this to the table, babe?
谢谢 甜茶拿到了吗
Thank you. Got the sweet tea?
是的 我拿了
Yep, I got it.
我跟你说过那个辣酱怎么回事了吧
What'd I tell you about that chili, huh?
那玩意儿太厉害了 加上妈妈的玉米面包
That thing busts. And with Mama's cornbread?
辛苦工作一天后 它尝起来更美味
It tastes even better after you have a hard day of work.
小泰和你一起去上班了
Ty went to work with you?
对 他开着那辆领航员接送我
Yeah, he, uh, chauffeured me in that Navigator.
你们得看看这辆车
Y'all got to see this thing.
有音响系统 GPS 座椅加热
I mean, sound system, GPS, heated seats.
是吧 而且仪表盘看起来
Right? And the dashboard looks...
看起来像是宇宙飞船上的东西
looks like something off of a spaceship.
你喜欢那辆车吧 爸 你知道我喜欢
You love that car, huh, Pop? You know I do.
很好 我很高兴你喜欢 因为它现在是你的了
That's good, I'm glad you do. Because it's yours now.
别逗你♥爸♥爸了 我没开玩笑 妈妈
Stop teasing your father. I'm not teasing, Ma.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我买♥♥下了它 现在它是你的了
I bought it, now it's yours.
什么
What?
你听到了 是你的
You heard me. It's yours.
你怎么
H-How do you, uh...
你让我怎么接受这个
how the hell you expect me to take that?
这是礼物 爸 我买♥♥的
It's a gift, Dad. I paid for it.
用我自己的钱
With my own money.
天哪 那辆车肯定贵得要命
Man, that car got to cost a fortune.
并不是所有东西都有价格的 爸
Not everything come with a price, Pop.
哦 是啊
Oh, yeah.
只要我能带这个去上班
As long as I can take this thing to work,
启动需要多久都没关系
that starter can take as long as it wants to.
你尽情享受吧
You enjoy yourself, now.
我会的
Oh, I will.
看看你 那么开心
Look at you, all happy over there.
看到了吗
You see that?
爸 不要
Dad, no!
爸
Dad! Dad!
爸
Dad!
爸
Dad!
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表