剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
曼先生 规矩不是我定的
You know, Mr. Manfredi, I don't make the rules
罚款也不是我定的
nor do I set the fines.
罚款 是的
Fine? Yeah.
就因为我开着车♥库♥门
For having my garage door open?
第一违反 罚款100美元
First offense is $100.
当然 你可以上诉 但大多数人都选择
We do have an appeals process, but most people opt to just...
交钱了事
pay the penalty and get on with their lives.
是啊 我手头的上诉够多了 所以算了
Yeah, I've had enough appeals, so don't worry about it.
再强调一次
Once again,
车♥库♥门不能保持半开状态
garage doors may not remain ajar
超过20分钟
longer than 20 minutes.
先生 认识你很高兴
And, sir, it was a real pleasure meeting you.
给我吧 是啊 荣幸至极
I can take that right... Yeah. Yeah, a pleasure.
再见 韦斯利 是的
See you around, Wesley. Yes.
什么鬼 怎么个情况
The fuck he...? What happened, man?
来了个愣头青而已
All of a sudden, this ball-breaker comes along.
毛衣不错
Nice sweater.
我当然想要一个懒人椅的
Of course I wanted a La-Z-Boy.
做梦都想要
I was dreaming about a La-Z-Boy.
我跟孙子们在一起 他们坐在懒人椅里 我们会转圈圈
I got the kids here, they'd sit in the La-Z-Boy, we'd turn.
玩得不亦乐乎 还能一起看球赛
Have a good time, kid. Maybe watch football together.
在沙发上也能看球赛啊
You can watch football on the couch.
不一样的 行了 孩子们 上楼去
Not the same. All right. Boys, go upstairs.
洗洗睡了
Go get cleaned. Go.
我来放水 谢谢
I'll run the water. Thank you.
形式服从功能
"Form follows function."
你听过这种说法吗
Did you ever hear that expression?
我不知道这玩意儿是个啥形式
I don't know what form this thing is following,
但它的功能满足不了我
but it's not functioning for me.
这是肯定的
That's for sure.
我根本无法想象自己
Like, I don't see myself
坐在这张椅子上喝啤酒
in this chair just having a beer.
我从来没见你喝过啤酒
Well, I've never seen you drink a beer in your life.
这不是重点 我这都不好说 好吧
That's beside the point. I... you never know.
好吧 行 既然
All right, fine, well, you know.
你这么讨厌这把椅子
If you hate it that much--
到也不是讨厌 讨厌有点严重了
It's not about hate. Hate's a strong word.
它外观还行
It's okay-looking,
就一把椅子而言 但是
as chairs go, but...
先用一个星期看看吧
let's live with it for a week.
这还差不多 蒂娜 该你上了
That's fair enough. Tina, you're up.
别闷闷不乐了 好的
Stop pouting. All right.
我要再来点巴罗洛
I'm having more Barolo.
你要来点吗 好的
You want some? Yeah.
干杯 明天是个大日子
Cheers. Tomorrow's a big day.
明天什么日子
What's tomorrow?
你的庭审
Your trial.
你认真的吗 你开玩笑吧
What are you talking about? Really?
你会表现很棒的
You're gonna do great.
我们都会过去为你加油
We're gonna be there cheering you on.
那法官肯定喜闻乐见
Oh, the judge is gonna love that.
是的
Yeah.
泰森
Tyson.
哟 我们今天要出庭
Yo, yo. We're going to court today.
你干嘛穿着睡衣啊
So, why are you wearing your pajamas?
别这样 回家换套西装
Come on, this-Go home and get a suit.
行吗 认真的吗
All right? Okay. For real?
别管了 我自己开门
Don't worry, I'll get the door.
不好意思
Oh, excuse me.
哟呵 他又来了
Ah, here we go.
他开着他的飞行车来了
George Jetson here.
曼先生
Mr. Manfredi.
你好吗 韦斯利
How you doing, Wesley?
我不想当烦人精哈
Well, I don't want be a pest--
但你最后还是当了
But you'll be one anyway.
你家垃圾桶满了
Your trash receptacles are overflowing.
我们昨天搬家拆了
Well, we got a ton of plastic.
一大堆的家具 韦斯利
Came from that furniture delivery, Wesley.
对
Right.
但问题是 你家垃圾桶不能堆那么满
But you see, your receptacles can't be so full
连盖子都盖不上
that the lids don't entirely close.
为啥呢
Why is that exactly?
你能解释一下吗
Can you explain that?
因为难看
It's unsightly.
这是垃圾 本来就难看
It's garbage, it's supposed to be unsightly.
所以才会被人扔掉啊 韦斯利
That's why people throw it away, Wesley.
总之 这是罚款 对
Nevertheless-- There's a fine. Yes.
多少 150
How much? One-fifty.
给我吧
I can take that.
好吧
All right.
每次见你都很开心
Nice spending time with you.
见鬼 这个我该如何处理
Fuck I'm supposed to do with this here?
烧了
Smoke it.
好孩子
Good boy.
说
Yeah?
没错 是我
Yes, it's me.
对 我当然记得
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Of course I remember.
派对超棒 房♥子超漂亮
Very nice party, beautiful home.
我能为您做些什么
What can I do for you?
特鲁西先生 对
Mr. Truisi? Yeah.
这边走
Right this way.
谢谢你
Thank you.
特鲁西先生 谢谢你能过来
Mr. Truisi, thanks for coming in.
叫我阿曼就行
Please call me Armand.
好的
I will do.
要喝咖啡吗 还是铁观音
Can I get you coffee? Tieguanyin?
这是一种中国茶
It's a Chinese tea.
我生意伙伴送我的礼物 味道相当棒
A gift from my business partner. It's pretty damn good.
哦 不用 谢谢你
No, no, I'm good. Thank you.
但我很好奇 你找我什么事
I am a bit curious why I'm here, however.
我之前在那晚的募捐会上
Well, I saw you with Mr. Manfredi
看到你和曼弗雷迪先生在一起
at the fundraiser here the other night.
就待了一小会儿 是的
Briefly, yeah.
你是从纽约来的
You're from New York.
嗯 你觉得我们这儿怎么样
Mm-hmm. So, how do you like our state?
我很喜欢俄克拉何马
Oh, Oklahoma's been very good for me.
虽然风有点大 不过
I mean, it's a little windy, but--
你和曼弗雷迪先生
And you and Mr. Manfredi,
你俩是好朋友
you're good friends?
有点复杂 我在老家就认识他了
It's complicated. Uh, I know him from back home.
我偶尔会为他工作
I do some work for him occasionally.
什么类型的工作
What type of work?
暂不能公开
It's, uh... private.
让你疲惫不堪 对吧
Burning the candle at both ends, uh?
我没的选
I have no choice.
我正在经历离婚
I'm-I'm going through a divorce.
为孩子的抚养费焦头烂额
The child support's killing me.
我有过经验 阿曼 相信我
I've been there, Armand. Believe me,
一切都会过去的
this too shall pass.
对你而言 这当然很简单
Well, it obviously has for you.
嗯 对我而言
Well, in my case
既是凭努力 也是凭运气
it was a combination of hard work and luck.
还有很多一路以来帮助我的好友
And a lot of good friends who helped me along the way.
嗯 我不畏努力
Well, I'm not afraid to work.
但我实在差太多
It's just, I'm so far behind,
我得有台印钞机 才能维系下去
I'd need a job at the mint to keep up.
有多糟 多糟
How bad? How bad?
你是问差多少钱 是的
You mean like how much? Yeah.
孩子的抚养费要一万八
Well, the child support's like 18 grand,
最后可能得一百万
which might as well be a million.
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表