剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
我绝对是
I am absolutely,
百分百无罪
100% not guilty.
我认为他是无辜的
I find him innocent.
无罪 老兄
Not guilty, dude.
大家都嗨了吗
Is everyone high here?
你选择在大♥麻♥店里进行模拟审判
You chose to have a mock trial in a weed shop.
为别人做好事是犯罪吗
Is it a crime to do something nice for somebody?
我们陪审团认为被告
We the jury find the defendant,
德怀特·曼弗雷迪 无罪
Dwight Manfredi, not guilty.
代我向史瑞瑟问好
Give my best to Thresher.
这是再见 我要被调走了
This is goodbye. I'm being transferred
去安克雷奇 阿♥拉♥斯加
to Anchorage. Alaska?
你想从我这里得到什么
What do you want from me?
是三万现金
It's 30,000 in cash.
我喜欢帮助别人
I like to help people.
我们有客人
We have a visitor.
你都不想让我分一杯羹吗
You don't even want to offer me a taste?
塔尔萨属于我
Tulsa belongs to me.
我要回卡尔一个提议
I'm gonna send Carl back with a proposition.
这对我们俩都好
Be good for both of us.
是时候进行权力更迭了
Time for a regime change.
把德怀特带出去 剩下的我来处理
Just get Dwight outside, and I'll take care of the rest.
贝维拉卡向你问好
Mr. Bevilaqua sends his regards.
我错过了什么
What'd I miss?
希望是我
Me. Hopefully.
你确定你没问题吗
You sure you're good?
是的 我很好
Yeah, man, I'm good, man.
是的
Yeah.
好吧 伙计 好吧
All right, dude. All right.
晚些见 泰森
I'll see you later, Tyson.
进行得怎样
So how'd it go?
任务完成
Mission accomplished.
泰森怎么样
Mm. How was Tyson?
孩子干得不错
Kid did good.
好吧 你知道该怎么做 在这里待着
All right, you know what to do, hang around here,
睁大眼睛 好吗 是的 先生
keep your eyes open, okay? Yes, sir.
德怀特
Dwight?
你怎么在这里
What are you doing up?
你在等我吗 睡不着
Were you waiting for me? Couldn't sleep.
当我觉得事情不对劲的时候 就会这样
Which is what happens when I feel things are off.
没有不对劲
Nothing's off.
你忘了你在跟谁说话
Did you forget who you're talking to?
不 我没有忘记
No, I don't forget.
但我累坏了 我需要睡一会儿
But I'm beat. I need to get some sleep.
这感觉就像回到了过去
This feels like the old days.
你知道吗 糟糕的旧时光
You know? The bad old days.
你在说什么 过去的糟糕日子吗
What are you talking about, bad old days?
一切都很好
Everything's fine.
德怀特 我了解你
Dwight, I know you.
我了解你 就像了解我自己一样
I know you like I know myself.
我们在一个非常安全的社区
We're in a high-security neighborhood
但你在外面还加派了人手
and you've got muscle parked outside.
天啊 德怀特 你侥幸脱罪了
Jesus Christ, Dwight, you were lucky to get off
现在又有别的事了
the last thing and now there's something else?
没有问题 我向你保证
There's no problem, I promise you.
我们有危险吗
Are we in danger?
回答我 没有
Answer me that. No.
这不是真的
That's not true.
你想从我这里得到什么 乔 他妈的真♥相♥呢
What do you want from me, Jo? How about the fucking truth?
如果你有问题 围绕你周围的人都有
If you have a problem, everybody around you does.
发生了什么事
What happened?
事情发生了变化
Things went sideways.
什么意思
Meaning what?
意思是我♥干♥掉了一个人
Meaning I took out a made man
他来自堪萨斯城
from Kansas City,
因为他是冲着我来的
'cause he was coming for me.
是怎么开始的
Uh, how did it start?
破事不会凭空发生的
This shit doesn't just happen.
他想参与我们的工作
He wanted part of our action.
参与我的生意
Part of my business.
他在这里管事吗
Well, does he run things around here?
是的
He did.
但我告诉他 不再这样了
But I told him "No more."
所以你挑起事端 然后杀了他们其中一员
So you provoked, and then you killed one of theirs?
他们来找你了
They're coming for you.
或者你的人 我们
Or your people. Or us.
我 我需要想想
I-I need to think.
好吧
Okay?
怎么了 老爹 你今早有什么事吗
What up, Pop? What you got going on this morning?
噢 你在这儿过夜
Oh, you stay over?
是的 我就在附近
Yeah, I was in the neighborhood.
我刚想我可以和你们一起过夜
Just figured I could come crash with y'all for the night.
是啊 货车发动不了
Yeah, well, the van wouldn't start,
需要一个新的发电机 现在我上班要迟到了
needed a new alternator, and now I'm late for work.
过来 也许你能学到点什么
Come here, maybe you can learn something.
好了 一旦放进去
All right, so, once it's in,
重新接上皮带 重新接上电线
you reattach the belt, reconnect the wires.
对对对 完成后
Right, right, right. Right? And once that's done,
更换并紧固电池负极线
you replace and tighten the negative battery cable.
你在听我说吗
You listening to me?
是的 你
Yeah, you...
我说什么来着 是啊 电线
What'd I say? Yeah, the-the cable,
电线 它
the-the cable, it's...
小子 去开车 好吧
Boy, get behind the wheel. All right?
转动点火发动
And turn the ignition
等我给你信♥号♥♥
when I give you the signal.
不是之前 好的 告诉我
Not before. All right, let me know.
好了 发动吧
All right, crank it.
加油
Come on.
是的
Yeah.
你听到那引擎有多平稳吗
Huh? You hear how smooth that engine is?
就像在说 谢谢
It's like it's saying "Thank you."
更像是在求饶
More like begging for mercy.
是时候把这个换掉了吗
Ain't it time to trade this in?
已经约有十年了
You done had it about ten years now.
十年 是的
Ten? Yeah.
还能用十六年
Try 16.
没什么问题
And ain't nothing wrong
少一点体力也修不好
with it a little elbow grease can't fix.
爸 你累坏了 你该有辆新车了
Dad, you-you-you bust your ass. You deserve a new ride.
妈的 我这辈子都没拥有过车
Ah, shit, I ain't owned a ride in my entire life.
对吧 我只有工作马
Right? I've only had workhorses
这样我就可以让灯亮着
so I can keep the lights on in there.
来 让我
Here, let me...
我给你几块钱吧
let me just give you a few dollars.
小子 把它放回口袋里
Boy, put that back in your pocket.
爸爸 我每周都在这里洗衣服
Dad, I'm here doing laundry every week.
至少我能给你一点贡献吧
The least I can do is give you a contribution.
等我走了 你可以帮忙照顾你妈妈
Well, when I'm gone, you can help take care of your mother.
同时 我得去工作了 我也是
Meantime, I got to get to work. Me, too.
你的也算是工作
Is that what you calling it?
去吧 去工作吧
Go on, get to work.
很好 用力点
Good. Good, good. Harder.
把手放在肩膀
Put the hand on the should...
然后像螺丝刀一样把它转过来
and turn it over like a screwdriver.
很好
It... very good.
后脚 现在扭一下那只手
On the back foot, now twist that hand.
该我了 走进去 放松
My turn. Step into it. Relax there,
小伙子 轮到你了
grasshopper, you'll get your turn.
现在你把他们都打倒了 我喜欢这样
Now you're knocking them dead. I like that.
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表