剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
警方看不上我这种小案子
The police have bigger fish to fry.
但你买♥♥保险了吧
But do you have insurance?
买♥♥了 但即便如此
Yes, but even so,
进货再加重装转化器
it'll take weeks to restock
也得好几周
and replace the missing converters.
这种事我真承受不起了 我会破产的
Now, I can't have this happen again. I'll go broke.
我明白 真正的问题在于你
I understand that the real problem is protection,
缺乏保护
or lack thereof.
好吧 你说条件吧
All right, what?
唐尼 想要得到保护
Donnie, in exchange for protection,
你送我女儿和妹妹一辆新车
you gift my daughter and my sister a new car.
车型随便挑 没错
Of their choice. Exactly.
经过认证的二手车可以吗
Would certified pre-owned be okay?
啥都比不上那股新车的味道啊 唐尼
But there's nothing like that new-car smell, Donnie.
然后我就能拿回那些转换器了吧
Does this mean I get my converters back?
应该能找回来一些的
I'm optimistic you'll get some of them back,
我们会教训那些小偷的
and we will take care of the thieves.
我还会送你几条大狗
And I'm even gonna throw in a couple of large dogs
为你看家护院
for you to dump in your yard at night.
几条大狗 是的
A couple of dogs? Yeah.
那应该能行 谢谢了 德怀特
That ought to be helpful. Th-Thanks, Dwight.
嗨 米奇
Hey, Mitch.
啥事
What's up?
那些转换器 至少还他一半吧
Why don't we give this guy at least half his stuff back?
我们辛苦偷了半天 为什么
After all that hard work? Why?
我挺同情他的 他看起来像个好人
I feel bad for the guy. He seems like a nice guy.
嘿 我也是个好人啊
Hey, I'm a nice guy, too.
这周的保护费
For this week.
很好 继续努力哈 阿曼
Yeah, well, keep it coming, Armand.
是 船长
Aye aye, Captain.
大脚
Bigfoot.
你喜欢蛋白吗
You like egg whites?
是吃的 我就喜欢
Ooh, I love everything.
明年此时 我就会没事了
I'm gonna be fine this time next year
谢谢你
Thank you.
客气了
Of course.
办公室不错
Nice office.
好吧 谢了 请坐 行
Well, thank you. Have a seat. Sure.
找我什么事
What can I do for you?
我想看下 能否做个认罪交易
I'm wondering if there's a deal to be made.
你怎么想的
What do you have in mind?
我愿缴纳10万美元罚款
Hundred thousand dollar fine,
一百个小时的社区服务
a hundred hours of community service.
监管假释 比如说一年
Supervised parole, say a year.
加上监禁时间吗
Add jail time.
没有监禁时间
No jail time.
你现在的情况 可没什么谈判筹码
Well, you're not exactly in a very strong bargaining position.
是啊 法官说只是轻罪
Yeah, well, the judge said this was a minor thing,
但你我都知道 这事很严重
but between you and me, it's pretty fucking major.
但想想代价吧
But think of the cost.
诉讼费陪审团 还有你的员工
Court cost, the jury, your staff...
有政♥府♥买♥♥单呢
The government has deep pockets.
抱歉
Excuse me.
没事
Sure.
抱歉 老婆打来的
Sorry. Wife called.
我们说到哪儿了
Where were we?
你起诉我是为了政♥治♥作秀
Are you doing this for publicity,
还是有其他动机
or is there some other motive?
你在暗示什么
What are you implying?
没什么
Nothing.
我们都有自己的老板 曼弗雷迪先生
We all answer to someone, Mr. Manfredi.
不坐牢的交易 我很难帮你实现
A deal without jail time is a nonstarter.
很难实现
A nonstarter?
回头见
See you around.
肖尔先生
Mr. Shore?
米奇·凯勒
Mitch Keller.
德怀特·曼弗雷迪派我来的
Dwight Manfredi sent me.
找我什么事
What can I do for you?
好了 不用紧绷着脸嘛
Well, for starters, you can smile.
我有好消息
I come with good news.
你的那些催化转换器
We were able to retrieve about half
我们找回了一半
of those catalytic converters of yours.
就在我外面卡车里
They're outside in my truck. Half?
不用谢哈 肖尔先生
No need to thank me, Mr. Shore.
说实话 过程没那么简单
Though it wasn't easy, truth be told.
罪犯是斯蒂尔沃特的一群黑社会
The perps were some rough hombres out of Stillwater.
他们是怎么找到我车厂的
And how did they find their way to my particular establishment?
你也知道 罪犯的心理
You know, there's just no telling
谁也说不好 唐尼
the criminal mind there, Donnie.
所以是个谜咯
Mm. It's a mystery.
哦 对了 我挺喜欢你那条电视广♥告♥的
I just love your TV commercials, by the way.
太好笑了
They're a hoot.
之前肯定学过表演吧
Obviously, you've done some professional acting.
我高中时演过内森·底特律
Well, I played Nathan Detroit in high school once.
我就知道 我眼力不错
See now, don't I got a good eye?
谢谢夸奖
Well, thank you.
那我问你点事
Hey, let me ask you something.
这个行业究竟怎么样
What's this business like?
汽车销♥售♥吗 对
Car sales? Yeah.
以前还不错
Well, it used to be great.
以前哪个行业都不错
Wasn't everything? Then it all
最近就不行了 因为大家都学会
went to hell once people started being able
在手♥机♥上比价了
to look up the price of everything on their phones.
现在 为了吃口饭我都得卖♥♥唱了
Now, of course, you have to sing for your supper.
但即便这样 这个行业还是会坚挺下去 对吧
But even still, it's a pretty solid racket though, right?
可以这么说吧
Well, I suppose.
毕竟汽车会一直存在下去的
I mean, the automobile is here to stay.
你问这些干啥
Why do you ask?
因为你要是有兴趣卖♥♥掉
'Cause if you were ever interested in selling,
我认识个人 可以给你出个价
I might know somebody who'd present you with a proposition.
嗯
Huh.
我要说不感兴趣那是在撒谎
Well, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't intrigued.
我和我老婆一直在考虑搬去佛州
The wife and I have been talking about Florida.
是吗
Is that so?
很好 那咱们就先聊到这儿 好吗
Well, let's just leave it there then, shall we?
好
All right.
我悄悄问问我朋友 看他怎么说
I'll whisper it to a friend, see if he nibbles.
与此同时
In the meantime...
我帮你把转换器放哪儿
where would you like those converters?
我们只是来开派对的
Yo, we only comin' for the party, y'all
一 二 三
One, two, three
还可以是谁
Who else could it be?
知道这有多魔幻吗
You know, it's amazing
之前我们为这东西进了好几次局子
how much shit we used to get arrested for
现在竟然合法了 太疯狂了
is now legal. It's crazy, man.
大♥麻♥ 入店行窃 赌博 可♥卡♥因♥ 这些都
Pot, shoplifting, gambling, cocaine. It's like...
说啥呢 可♥卡♥因♥才不合法
Are you crazy? Cocaine is not legal.
可♥卡♥因♥ 拜托
Cocaine? Come on.
骗到他了
Got 'em.
是啊 你骗到我了
Oh, yeah. You got me.
别听他的
Don't listen to him.
好吧 不管怎样
All right, listen. Anyways.
都要恭喜你 这地方太棒了
Congratulations, this fucking place is amazing.
瞧瞧 这人山人海的
And look at this turnout.
尤其在我们免费送赠品的时候
Especially when you give away free samples.
哦 这种开胃菜 我必须尝尝
Ooh, this is my kind of hors d'oeuvres.
嘿 等等 你得试试棒棒糖
Hey, wait a minute. Try the "lolli-wap."
会把你变成一个更好的人
It'll make you a nicer person.
连你都这么说
Oh, look who's talking.
会把你变成一个更好的人
They'll make you a nicer person.
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表