剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
R-调节自己的感受
And R-Regulate your feelings.
情感调节系统 好一个情感调节系统
RULER. RULER.
你应该给它配上音乐
You should put music to that.
我先去车上等 好主意
I'm gonna go wait in the car. Yeah, that's a good idea.
很高兴见到你
Nice meeting you.
"接受挑战"
"Take a hit."
这就是规则
Them's the rules.
他妈的你在干嘛
The fuck are you doing?
在玩游戏
Uh, playing a game.
你三天前还告诉我
Were you in a coma with your eyes open three days ago
要时刻保持警惕
when I told you to stay alert?
我很清醒 只是 有点嗨
I'm alert. I'm just, uh, high.
现在不是合适的时候和地方
This is not the time or the place.
现在不是时候 什么时候才是
If a weed shop is not the time or place, then where is?
弗雷德 我雇你是为了安全
Fred, I hired you to be security.
做好你的工作
Do your job.
格蕾丝 德怀特的妹妹乔安 可能会稍后来店里
Grace, Dwight's sister Joanne might stop by the shop later.
她想了解这个行业
She wants to learn about the business,
所以你带她四处看看 好吗
so you show her around, yeah?
你有什么要忙的吗
You're not gonna be here?
吉米和我得去风电场
Oh, no. Jimmy and I have to head to the wind farm.
我们得看看那些维修进展得怎么样
We got to see how those repairs are coming along.
水耕温室的情况怎么样
What's the story with the hydroponic greenhouse?
当我们建好它 他们就会来
When we build it, they will come.
但要建它 我们需要修好那些涡轮
But to build it, we need those turbines fixed,
这样我们才能让电流流动
so we can get the juice flowing.
有个预计时间吗 还是
Got an ETA, or...?
几个月 为什么
A few months. Why?
我不介意在那里工作
I wouldn't be averse to working there.
你在大♥麻♥农场工作过吗
Have you worked at a weed farm?
我在一个普通的农场长大
I grew up on a regular farm.
怎么我从来没有把你当成乡下女孩
Oh, somehow I never took you for a country girl.
我确实是 我会挤牛奶
I was. Milked cows,
清理牛舍
raked the stalls,
喂猪 你能想到的都做过
slopped hogs, you name it.
如果有职位空缺 我希望能讨论一下
If a position opens up, I would love to discuss it.
好吧 记住了
Right, yeah. Duly noted.
你有带枪吧
Oh, uh, are you still packing?
当然 好的 明白了
Always. Okay. All right.
有任何事情就打电♥话♥给我
Just call me if there's anything.
弗雷德 给我起来 我说过什么
Fred, get the fuck up. What did I say?
为什么我不可以演安妮
Why don't I play Annie?
为什么不呢
Why not?
我可以做到
I could do it.
你有37个其他的安妮
You got 37 other Annies.
那没有得分的篮球赛呢
And how about a scoreless basketball game?
这会很有趣
That's gonna be real interesting.
"等等 比分是多少""我不知道"
"Wait, what's the score?" "I don't know."
来吧 伙计 你不会认真的吧
Come on, man. You can't be serious
要把那些孩子送去那个疯人院
about sending those kids to that nuthouse.
我是真的 你知道现在
I am. Do you know how hard it is
入读学校有多难吗
to get into any school right now?
这不真实 也不现实
It's not real. It's not realistic.
他们在训练孩子们成为替死鬼和傻瓜 还有懦夫
They're training them to be patsies and fall guys. Wimps.
我教导我的孩子们
I'd like to think that I taught my kids
要变得非常坚强 谢谢你
to be pretty strong, thank you.
德怀特 并不是每个人都像你一样
Not everybody sees the world as the hellscape
把这个世界视为地狱
that you do, Dwight.
你不看新闻吗
Do you not watch the news?
你必须为一切做好准备
You got to be ready for everything.
你不能像他们希望的那样天真
You can't be naive and gullible like they want you to be
那样容易上当受骗
and listen to what they're saying all the time.
这不是你成长的世界
This is not the world you grew up in.
一切都改变了
Everything's changed.
错了 人性是不会改变的
Wrong. Human nature does not change.
你在开玩笑吗 看看你周围
Are you kidding me? Look around you.
一切都不一样了
Nothing is the same.
在生活中 一切都会改变
In life, everything changes.
除了 德怀特
Except Dwight. Except Dwight.
因为他曾经是
Because he used to be
一个令人厌烦的人 是吗
a pain in the ass. Yeah?
打住 得了吧
Get out of here. Guess what.
他还是个麻烦
He's still a pain.
我是个麻烦精吗
I'm still a pain in the ass. No.
这是你要说的吗
Is that what you're saying?
好吧 然后呢
Mm-hmm. Okay. So what?
我很可靠
I'm dependable.
哦 对了 我给你买♥♥了那个La-Z-Boy
Oh, by the way, I got you that La-Z-Boy.
真的吗
You did?
是的 只是为了能和你们一起住
Yes. Just so we could live with you.
这才是重点
That's really what it came down to.
真好 我爱你们
Come on. I love you guys.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
嘿 忘了我说的学校的事
Hey, forget what I said about the school.
管它呢 你拿到入学许可了吗
The hell with it. You got the chair?
我的律师已批准合同
My lawyer approved the contract,
所以 现在只是等待
so, at this point, it's just a matter
总经理的批准
of getting the go-ahead from GM.
那我们什么时候能见到代表
So when can we meet the reps?
目前正在安排中
It's in the process of being scheduled.
同时 我教你一些基本的事情也无妨
Meantime, there's no harm in me showing you the ropes.
哦 太好了 我随时恭候 唐尼
Oh, shit. I'm all ears, Donnie.
好吧 任何人都可以卖♥♥♥车♥
All right. Now, anyone can sell cars.
并没有什么秘密公式
There's no secret formula.
一家经销商的独特之处在于两样东西
What distinguishes a dealership are two things:
服务和营销 明白了
service and marketing. Got you.
例如 客户前来更换机油
For example, a customer comes in for an oil change,
我们会免费帮他洗车 还给他一个香氛剂
we wash his car for free, give him an air freshener.
这不花多少钱 但却能留下深刻印象
Doesn't cost a lot, makes a huge impression.
正是如此 这也创造了一种微妙的心理变化
Exactly. It also creates a subtle psychological dynamic
让顾客感觉欠你一份人情
where the customer feels he owes you,
因此他会对你产生好感
so he becomes loyal to you
无论你向他推销多少产品
no matter how much you upsell him.
营销呢 这是关键
And marketing? That's key.
你看 有什么方法可以快速分辨经销商呢
See, how else can you tell one dealer from another?
你需要一个形象 一个噱头
You need an image, a gimmick.
现在 你可能不会相信 但我并不是真正的牛仔
Now, you may not believe this, but I'm not a real cowboy.
你是在开玩笑吧 是的 说真的
Get out of town. Yeah, seriously.
我这辈子从未骑过真正的马
I've never been on a real horse in my life.
我想我其实对马过敏
I think I'm actually allergic to 'em.
但你穿着靴子 打扮都很到位
But you got the boots on and everything.
这都是形象的一部分
That's all part of the image.
唐尼·肖的汽车销♥售♥
Donnie Shore's Auto Corral
其实是我妻子的主意
was actually my wife's idea.
这就是品牌 明白了吗
That's the brand. See?
有什么比牛仔更具美国风情的呢
What's more all-American,
什么比牛仔更纯真的呢
what's more wholesome than a cowboy?
呃 棒球运动员
Uh... a baseball player.
哦 根本不算
Aw, not even close.
你有皮特·罗斯的赌博事件
You got Pete Rose with the gambling,
还有其他那些涉及毒品丑闻的家伙 明白吗
them other guys with the, with the drug scandals, see?
但牛仔是人人敬仰的对象
But cowboys, they're universally admired.
嘿 你见过我的广♥告♥吗
Hey, have you ever seen my commercials?
其实见过
I have actually.
好吧 来看看我的最新一则
Well, here, check out my latest.
哈啰 伙伴
Howdy, partner.
这里是塔尔萨最友善的汽车经销商唐尼·肖
It's Tulsa's friendliest car dealer Donnie Shore,
随时准备为你提供一个根正苗红的
ready to make you a rootin' tootin'...
那不是一匹真正的马 你可真会说笑
That is not a real horse. You don't say.
你说你想要一辆野马
You say you want a Mustang?
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表