剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
去那个地方见面
Come to the meeting spot.
需要谈谈吗
Need to talk?
泰森
Tyson.
我现在什么都说不了
I can't talk about nothing right now.
伙计 我们都绑在一起了
We're all tied together, bud.
所以 当我听到你说要开车去堪萨斯城
So when I hear you saying shit about driving to Kansas City
去枪击某人时
to shoot someone,
你甚至还没那样想过
you don't even think like that yet.
我妈妈恨我
My mother hates me.
我的家人
My family.
他们认为我是有责任的
They think I'm responsible.
他们是对的
And they're right.
这不是你的错
It wasn't your fault.
怎么可能不是
The fuck it wasn't!
我为什么把那辆车给我爸
Why did I give my dad that car?
因为你♥他♥妈♥想给就给
Because it was a beautiful fucking gesture.
他是你父亲 你怎么会知道
He's your father. How could you have known?
应该是我的
Should've been me! Should've been me!
不是他
Not him.
我们什么时候才能复仇
When are we gonna get our revenge?
听着 闭嘴 我跟你说件事 好吗
Look, shut up, I'm gonna tell you something, all right?
我希望你认真考虑
And I want you to really think about this.
不是现在 不是在你情绪激动的时候
Not now, not when your emotions are raw.
我是说明天你醒来的时候
I mean tomorrow when you wake up.
你正处在人生的十字路口 朋友
You are at a crossroads, my friend.
真实的人生十字路口
A real life fucking crossroads.
这可能是
And this might be
你脱离这种生活的最后机会
your last chance to get out of this life.
我已经深陷其中了
I'm already in it! I'm in it!
我在其中了 伙计
I'm in it, man!
有些事已经做了 无法挽回
Some shit's been done that can't be undone.
我做过坏事 好吧
All right, I have done bad things, all right?
而且我已经
And I have done
为此付出了惨痛的代价 所以听我说
hard fucking time for it, so you listen to me.
你杀了人 就没有回头路了
You murder a motherfucker, there is no turning back.
你将永远不再一样
You will never be the same.
相信我 每天晚上 当你闭上眼睛
Believe me, every night when you close your eyes,
你会看到那家伙的脸
you will see that guy's face.
所以千万别这么做
So don't fucking do it!
任何人都能杀人 当你这么做时
Anybody can kill a man, sure as shit, but when you do,
你的内心身处就会让你难安
a little piece of you dies, too.
重点是 这跟我们一点关系都没有
Point is, we had nothing to do with it.
但他妈的无所谓
Not that that fucking matters.
重要的是 曼弗雷迪以为是我们做的
What matters is, Manfredi thinks we did.
先发制人 这是我的想法
Strike first, strike hard, that's my fucking vote.
你的想法
Your vote?
所以你是想找麻烦
So you want trouble?
也许我们可以联♥系♥一下他
Maybe we could reach out.
和他讲道理
Reason with him.
你知道"投射"是什么意思吗
You know what "projecting" means?
意思是 你在基于现在实际发生的事情
It means you're putting out the wrong fucking premature ideas
散布错误的荒谬想法
about what's actually happening right now,
其实根本他妈什么都没有
which is a big fucking nothing.
我们知道的 可能是纽约干的
Could be New York for all we know.
想要陷害我们
Trying to set us up.
有这个可能
Possible.
但这么做 有什么经济好处 对吧
What's the financial upside there, though, right?
我不认为他们是参与者
I don't think they're players.
他们确实恨那家伙 但
They hate the guy, that's for sure, but...
干掉他是个人恩怨 不会有利可图
to whack him is personal, it's not profitable.
那计划是什么
So what's the plan?
他有赌场 对吧
He's got the casino, right?
还有大♥麻♥店 以及其他那些东西
The weed store, all the rest of his shit?
我说我们干掉他
I say we take him out.
把他的东西都留下
Keep all his stuff.
把责任推给纽约
Put the blame on New York.
为什么不呢
I mean, why not?
曼弗雷迪没有任何支援
Manfredi got no backup to speak of.
没错 我们干掉他和那个黑人小子
Exactly, we take out him and the fucking Black kid.
这也是关键
That's key, also.
是他父亲被炸死了
It's his father got blown up.
他一定在找人报仇
He's got to be looking for blood.
怎么 现在又成百事通了
What, are you fucking psychic now?
你们都是这样吗
Is that what you all are?
我一直告诉你 这家伙不一样
I keep telling you, this guy is fucking different.
他肯定是个杀手 但是
He's a killer for sure, but...
他是个重要的赚钱机器 而且只会越来越强
he's a major fucking earner and he's only gonna grow.
现在杀掉他没有意义
Doesn't makes sense to kill this guy now.
为什么
Huh, why?
为什么
Why?
不是现在
Not now.
也许以后 过一段时间
Maybe down the road a little bit, maybe later,
但不是现在
but not now.
请下注
Place your bets, please.
下注吧
Place your bets.
天哪 真不敢相信 我给你打电♥话♥了
Jesus, I can't believe I called you already.
哎呀 我喜欢
Well, well, I like it.
你喜欢
You like
我很虚伪吗 那不是虚伪
that I'm weak? That's not weak.
我觉得这是恭维
I think it's flattering.
恭维
Flattering.
我告诉你 我们需要冷静一下
I tell you that we need to cool it,
我们需要暂时保持距离
we need to stay away from each other for a while,
但我们又在一起了
and here we are.
在我看来 这很没骨气
That's pretty weak in my book.
你想让这段疯狂的关系 继续下去吗 好吧
You want to make this crazy relationship work? Okay.
我想知道你在想什么
I want to know what you're thinking.
你正在经历什么
What you're going through.
玛格丽特 你知道这一辈子
You know, Margaret, all my life,
我只顾着索取
I take and I take, I take and I take.
你知道我回报了什么吗
And you know what I give back?
什么都没有
Ugatz.
这不好
Not good.
你付出了25年的生命
You gave 25 years of your life.
还是 你只是在自怨自艾 不是
Mm. Or are you just feeling sorry for yourself? No.
我对自己生气
I'm mad at myself.
你花了那么多时间
You spend all this time
试图去建设一些东西
trying to build something.
不仅仅是我
And not just me.
随便哪个人
Any guy.
他用一生的时间
He spends his whole life,
最好的年华 都用来追求一些东西
his best years trying to get something.
而你付出的代价是
And the price you pay:
那些最需要你的人
the people that need you the most...
都被你抛在脑后
are left behind.
他们什么也得不到
They get nothing.
当你要离开的时候
And when the time comes for you to check out...
没有人在意你
...you don't matter to anybody.
我们都有遗憾 都犯过错误
We all got regrets, we've made mistakes.
我犯了很多错误
Well, I, I made a lot.
很多
A lot.
我对遗憾深有感触
I have a corner on regrets.
我一直在想
And I keep wondering,
你为什么会和我在一起
why are you with me?
我是说 我很高兴你在
I mean, I'm glad you are.
可是这不安全 玛格丽特
But it's not safe, Margaret.
你是想听赞美吗
Are you fishing for a compliment?
可能吧
Maybe.
一点点 好吧
A little one. Okay.
事情是这样的
Here's the deal.
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表