剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
这里是联邦迦南监狱
This is USP Canaan.
位于宾夕法尼亚州北部的联邦监狱
The federal prison in Northern Pennsylvania.
绝对不是旅行婚礼的好去处
Definitely not a great choice for a destination wedding.
过去的25年 我都是在这破地方度过
I subsisted in hellholes like this for the last 25 years,
为了不让大脑退化
and to keep what's left of my brain from deteriorating,
我读了些非常不错的文学作品 写了些狗屁不通的诗
I read some very good literature and wrote some very bad poems
并且努力让自己不再次被人捅死在这里
and tried to avoid getting shanked for a second time.
记得我17岁那年 我父亲问我
I remember when I was 17, my father asked
长大后想做什么
what I wanted to be.
问我要不要跟他一样做名理发师
If I'd like to be a barber like him.
我当时就乐出来了
I laughed in his face.
我想当个威风八面的黑帮匪徒
I wanted to be a successful gangster.
回想起来 我会扪心自问
In retrospect, I ask myself
我当时的选择
if what I chose for an occupation
值不值当搭上我这25年
was worth 25 years of my life.
答案是否定的
The answer is no.
25秒都不想
Not 25 seconds.
我选择了这样的人生
I married this life,
这些年来也为此守口如瓶
and after keeping my mouth shut for all these years,
现在要看看这种人生有没有辜负我
I'm gonna see if it married me back.
得分俱乐部
怎么不是去得分俱乐部 -什么
What about Scores? - What?
大伙不都在那里吗
There's a party, right?
去长岛
Long Island.
什么
What?
长岛
Long Island.
为什么
Why?
他们让我去那儿
They gave me an address.
这房♥子谁的
Whose house is this?
没说
They didn't say.
在这儿等一下
Supposed to wait here.
可以进去了
They're ready for you.
大家都来了啊
Gang's all here.
终于来了
There he is.
这地方不错啊
Nice place you got here.
还好吗 齐齐
How you doin', Chickie?
德怀特叔叔
Uncle Dwight.
还记得文斯吗 -记得
Remember Vince? - I do.
请坐 -首座吗
Have a seat. - At the head of the table?
那边不是首座 是末尾
That ain't the head, that's the ass.
真幽默
Witty.
尼科 马里奥 你俩就打算这么站我身后吗
Nico, Mario, you guys gotta stand behind me?
我俩是看门的 仅此而已
We're watching the door, buddy, that's all.
那你俩去那边
Well, you can watch from anywhere
犄角旮旯也能看啊 -那要是
like that corner over there. - What can they do,
有人冲进来给大伙一梭子
someone comes through the doorway
他俩还能守个毛线 德怀特
the fuck over there, Dwight?
你是盼着谁来呢么 格伦尼
You expecting company, Glenny?
你几个意思
What's wrong with you?
没 我只不过不喜欢别人站我身后
Nothing, I just don't like guys standing behind me.
别紧张 我俩不过就是看个门而已
Easy, buddy, we're just watching the door.
别他妈站我背后
Don't stand behind my fuckin' back.
别离他太近 -这事儿我经历过
Just give him some space. - Where I've been,
可一点都不愉快 -阿什佩特 别紧张
it's not a good idea. - Ashpet, relax.
坐下吧 -我可没想到
Sit down... - Not exactly
会是这种方式欢迎我
the welcome I was expecting.
生意第一位
Business first.
生意怎么样
How is business?
不好做
It's tough.
我是该跟他说话还是跟你
Am I supposed to be talking to him or to you?
齐齐是我二把手
Chickie's my underboss now.
文斯是我头目之一
Vince is one of my capos.
变化不小啊
Lot of changes.
毕竟25年了
Twenty-five years.
你走的时候我还是孩子呢
I was a kid when you went away.
那我跟你说 你现在依旧是个孩子
I got news for you, you're still a kid,
好好表现吧
so enjoy it.
就像我说的 生意不好做
Like I was saying, things are tough.
不像你在的那时候
Not like when you were around.
是 我在的时候不难做
No, it was easy when I was around.
一点点而已 -听我儿子说完
Just a little bit. - Listen to my son.
是这样 我不清楚你想要什么
Look-look-look, I don't know what you're expecting,
好么 既然你回来了
okay, now that you're back,
我们不能为了你让时光倒流
but we can't just rewind the clock.
我跟你说说我想要什么
I'll tell you what I'm expecting,
好让你清楚点 我想要的是
that way you'll know. I'm expecting after doing
我蹲了25年 帮你♥爸♥擦屁♥股♥
25 years, to save your father's ass,
让他不被指控谋杀 帮你擦屁♥股♥
for a murder, to save your ass,
把个我其实还挺喜欢的人干掉
whacking a guy, who I actually liked,
他本不该落得这个下场
who didn't deserve it,
我希望得到某种形式上的补偿
I'm expecting some form of adequate compensation.
你以为我们不会照顾你吗
What do you think, we're not gonna take care of you?
你会吗
Are you?
会
Yes.
塔尔萨
Tulsa.
塔尔萨是什么玩意儿 -俄克拉荷马州的一个城市
What the fuck is Tulsa? - It's a city in Oklahoma.
我知道是俄克拉荷马州的城市 地图我还是会看的
I know it's a city in Oklahoma, I can read a map.
你们说的是什么意思
What the fuck are you talking about?
我想你过去那边
I want you to go there.
招兵买♥♥马 扩展版图
Plant a flag, get it set up.
你认真的 -当然
Are you serious? - Oh, yeah.
德怀特 我去过那边 那边有赛马
Dwight, I've been there, the horse races,
竞技赛马 市场大的很
Springboard Mile, it's wide fuckin' open.
那里是未来 不愁没事做
It's the future. There's nobody doing nothing.
你能赚的盆满钵满 为所欲为
You can earn like crazy. Do whatever the fuck you want.
但我就得去俄克拉荷马
But I'd be doing it in Oklahoma.
这里没你位置了
There's nothing left for you here.
抱歉 但不能因为你走了
I'm sorry. But time just doesn't stop
一切就停滞下来
because you fuckin' went away.
这里没我位置了
Nothing left for me here.
还记得我老婆玛丽吗
You remember my wife Marie?
我进去以后她就跟我离婚了
She divorced me when I went aside,
还有我闺女蒂娜
and my daughter Tina?
我都18年没跟她说过话了
I haven't talked to her in 18 years.
她恨我
She hates me.
我发过誓 也忠于誓言
I took an oath. And I honored it.
25年来我只字未提
I kept my mouth shut for 25 fuckin' years.
现在我全副身家不过就是几张钞票
And now all I got to my name is a few bucks,
一股樟脑球味儿的西服 这块表
my suit in mothballs, this watch,
还有你给我的这个尾戒
and a fuckin' pinky ring that you gave me.
你竟然有种跟我说
Now, you got the balls to tell me that,
我受了这么多罪
after everything I've been through,
搭上全部身家
after everything I've lost, after everything
为你家肝脑涂地之后 你家
I've done for this family-- your family--
妈的 竟然没我位置
fuck-- there's nothing left for me?!
嘿 你不懂帮派怎么做事
Hey! You don't understand how this fuckin' works.
他们告诉你你该去哪儿
They told you where the fuck to go.
听就完事儿了 -我不懂
That's it. - I don't understand?
听好 你还穿他妈尿布的时候
Listen, I made my bones
我就扬名立万了
when you were in fuckin' diapers.
现在穿尿布的是你
Well, now you're wearing diapers.
后退
Back the fuck up!
你♥他♥妈♥是不是脑子有病
Are you outta your fuckin' mind?!
没 我没病
No, I'm not outta my mind.
是这人没家教 -他是分舵首领
This guy has no respect. - He's a capo, Dwight.
那也是给你卖♥♥命 不是给我
To you, Pete, not to me!
当初不是这么说的
This wasn't our deal.
靠了 我是带着敬意过来的
Jesus Christ, I came here with some sense of honor.
你想要补偿
You talk about compensation?
我把整座城都给你了
I'm giving you a whole entire fuckin' city!
你♥他♥妈♥这叫放逐
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表