剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
我是说 德怀特不会理我们
I mean, Dwight ain't kicking up to us,
那么我们该如何负责呢
so how are we responsible?
认知 你知道吗
Perception. You know?
他在外面 让我们看起来很弱
W-We look fuckin' weak with him out there.
但我们不是
Except we're not.
你老爸会怎么做
What your old man would've did?
他会叫贝维拉卡去死的
He would've told Bevilaqua to go fuck himself.
还有他骑着的马
And the horse he rode in on.
他妈的滚出去
"Get the fuck outta here."
那双该死的眼睛
Those fuckin' eyes.
你知道吗
You know,
我 我父亲没你♥他♥妈♥想的那么厉害
my-my father wasn't as tough as you fuckin' think he was.
皮特
Pete?
你♥他♥妈♥在开玩笑吗
Are you fuckin' kidding me?
我是说 他已经不在这里了 对吧
I mean, he ain't here no more, right?
谁主持大局
Who's in charge?
当然是你
You are, of course.
那是怎么发生的
And how did that come to pass?
他死了 你父亲 没错
He died, your father. Exactly.
他死了
He died.
因为我妈的太虚弱了
Because I'm so fuckin' weak.
你真该看看他在浴缸里的样子
I mean, you should've seen him in that bathtub.
像一只湿漉漉的小鸡
Like a-a wet baby chick,
他妈的 他妈的头发都竖起来了
fuckin'-fuckin' hair standing up.
腿踢得很疯狂
Legs kicking like crazy.
你♥他♥妈♥的什么意思
Fuck you mean?
没有
Nothing.
我想说的是
All's I'm saying is this:
一个人能承受的就这么多
There's only so much shit a man can take.
这是别人说的
And that's from fuckin' anybody.
八
Eight.
九
Nine.
和十
And ten.
好
Good.
现在我们做一些弓箭步
Now we'll do some lunges.
一
One.
二
Two.
三
Three.
谁他妈的派你来的
Who the fuck sent you?
草泥马
Motherfucker.
我们还有多远
How far away are we?
我们就快到了
We almost there.
噢 很好
Oh, good.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
没事 我睡了一觉就没事了
Yeah, I'm good, I've slept it off.
我已经准备好做生意了 清清楚楚
I am ready to do some business, clear as a bell.
对不对
Right, guys?
是的
Yeah.
吉米 嘿 德怀特
Jimmy. Hey, Dwight.
旅途怎么样 什么叫旅途怎么样
How was the trip? "How was the trip?"
你觉得呢 博迪
What do you think, Bodhi?
我觉得挺平静的 你不觉得吗
I think it was kind of peaceful, don't you think?
我很喜欢
I enjoyed it.
这位是梅德哈
Meet Med Hat.
很高兴认识你 他的儿子 阿哈努
Nice to meet you. His son, Ahanu.
哥们 这是德怀特 米奇 泰森和博迪
Guys, meet Dwight, Mitch, Tyson and Bodhi.
他们称德怀特为将军
They call Dwight "The General."
不要相信你听到的每件事
Eh, don't believe everything you hear.
你最好祈祷我们永远不会开战
You better hope we never go to battle.
这取决于你父亲
Well, that's up to your father.
不管怎样 吉米 告诉你我们为什么来 对吧
Anyway, Jimmy told you why we're here, right?
他说了
He did.
作为对你的风力发电场的支持
In exchange for fronting your wind farm
现在被认为是昆波族的领土
on what's now considered Quapaw Nation territory,
我们想要所有能源的两成
we want 20% of all energy generated
被转移到最需要的部落地区
to be diverted to tribal areas where it's most needed.
两成
20%... Mm-hmm.
合理的
Reasonable.
我们还要你水培大♥麻♥利润的两成
We also want 20% of all your hydroponic weed profits.
不合理
Not reasonable.
不到一小时前 我又收到另一份出价
I got another offer less than an hour ago.
从谁那里
From who?
白人 你的一个竞争对手
White guy. One of your competitors.
他的名字不会是史瑞瑟吧
His name wouldn't happen to be Thresher, right?
可能是吧 你感兴趣不
Could be. You interested or not?
嘿 你 听着 小家伙
Hey, yo, listen here, little man.
去找个冰淇淋车什么的
Go find an ice cream truck or something.
让你自己忙起来
Keep your ass busy.
妈的什么意思
Fuck's that mean?
别这样 放松点
No. Relax.
听着 我们来到这里
Look, you know, we came up here
是因为我想我们已经说好了
because we thought we had a deal.
你在我们的土地上种大♥麻♥
You're growing marijuana on our land.
我们有应得的分成
We deserve a share.
应得的 是的
"Deserve." Well... Yeah.
在我的文化里
In my culture,
我们对"应得的"这个词有不同的定义
we have a different definition for the word "deserve."
人们有不同的定义
Well, you have people have different definitions
在你们的文化中
for everything in your culture,
取决于你想从我们这里偷什么
depending what you're trying to steal from us.
嘿 不是偷东西 伙计
Oh, hey, not stealing anything, pal.
我想我们应该按暂停键
I think we ought to push the pause button.
你觉得呢 酋长
What do you think, Chief?
好的
Let's do that.
你♥他♥妈♥觉得怎么样
So what the fuck do you think?
有了五千到一万风力涡轮机
With five, ten K wind turbines,
我们看的是最乐观 我说的是最乐观
we're looking at optimally-and I do mean optimally--
每年七十五万千瓦时的发电量
750,000 kilowatt hours per year.
减去昆波税 我们有六十万供自己使用
Minus the Quapaw tax, we've got 60 for our own use.
这很贵 但可行
It's pricy, but doable.
足以满足我们的其他兴趣吗
Enough to fuel our other interests?
我能搞定的
I can make it work.
你能
You can?
好吧 史瑞瑟真的让我抓狂了
Okay, this Thresher is really getting to me.
我们都一样
You and me both.
曼弗雷迪先生 在你继续之前
Mr. Manfredi, before you continue,
我儿子有话要说
my son has something he'd like to say.
很抱歉我那样对你说话
I'm sorry the way I spoke to you.
确实不太尊重
It was... disrespectful.
我接受你的道歉 没问题
Hey, apology accepted. No problem.
我知道你想要两成 但这个怎么样
Now, I know you want 20%, but how about this?
付一成 而在接下来的五年里 每年百分之二
10% and you get 2% a year for the next five years
到时候整整两成
and then you're whole at 20.
很好
Very nice.
但交易是这样的 风力和大♥麻♥都是两成
But the deal is: wind and grow, 20, 20.
或者我接受 另一人的开价
Or I accept my other offer.
坦白说 老兄
Straight up, man,
上次跟你谈条件的人
the guy who offered you the last deal
是个混♥蛋♥ 没错
is a douchebag. That's correct.
这不是我的问题
It's not my problem.
有一个二百五十万美元的部落拨款项目
There's a tribal grant program for $2.5 million dollars.
这些涡轮机需要修理
These turbines need repair.
我们可以帮忙
We can help with that.
成交
Deal.
太好了 将军
Great, General.
嗨 真遗憾
Hey. It's a shame
卡斯特司令也没这一半合理 对吧
Custer wasn't half as reasonable, eh?
你看 他是个混♥蛋♥
Now, see, he was a douchebag.
这就是问题所在
That's the problem.
待会儿见
See you guys later.
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表