剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
你被控试图贿赂联邦特工
You are charged with attempted bribery
你认不认罪
of a federal agent. How do you plead?
不认罪 法官大人
Not guilty, Your Honor.
曼菲雷迪被保释了
Manfredi made bail.
你是来杀我的吗
Are you here to kill me?
我对你的尊重
I have more respect for you
甚于我见过的任何人
than almost anyone I've ever met.
先看看这个新地方吧
Wait until you see this new place, yo!
太牛了 他们还用上机器人了
This is crazy. They got robots?
我可能发现了个机会
I might've stumbled into an opportunity.
我有个风电场 那是免费能源
I have a wind farm. That's free energy.
为我们的水培大♥麻♥农场供电
To power our own hydroponic weed farm.
这他妈什么情况 是我表兄弟
The fuck is that? That's my cousin.
他喜欢别人叫他大脚 大脚
He likes to be called Bigfoot. Bigfoot.
明晚有空吗 募捐
Free tomorrow night? Fundraiser.
卡尔·瑟瑞舍赞助
Sponsored by Cal Thresher.
瑟瑞舍是谁 他经营石油生意
Who the fuck is Thresher? He runs the oil business
是俄克拉荷马州 最大的大♥麻♥分销商
and he's the largest weed distributor in Oklahoma.
要我是你
If I were you,
我会乖乖待在自己地盘上
I'd stay in my own lane.
有问题吗
Is there a problem?
德怀特·曼菲雷迪
Dwight Manfredi
在塔尔萨开了家店
set up shop here in Tulsa.
那又怎么样 这里以前不是
So what? I thought this was
你的地盘么
your territory.
人们感受到了权力的真空
People sense a power vacuum.
大家都这么说
That's the word on the street.
我们得平息谣言
We gotta put these rumors to rest.
跟杰瑞打个招呼 你好
Say hi to Jerry. Goodie!
现在说再见吧
Now say goodbye.
我有一长串真正的理由
I've got a long list of real good reasons
为我所做的一切辩解
For all the things I've done
我脑海中都有一幅画面
I got a picture in the back of my mind
记着我失去的和赢得的
Of what I've lost and what I won
我经历了所有的情况
I've survived every situation
知道何时该停下 何时该逃跑
Knowing when to freeze and when to run
而悔恨只不过是
And regret is just a memory
脑海中的一段记忆
Written on my brow
我无能为力
And there's nothing I can do...
轮到我叫牌了 是吧
Well, I guess I got to hit, huh?
规矩是这样的
That's what the book says.
但愿来张小的
Gimme a small one.
该死 我不玩了
Aw, hell with it. That's it for me.
赌博就是这样 对吧
Why they call it gambling, right?
希望很快能再见到你 兄弟
Hope to see you soon, pal.
没问题
Sure thing.
内心深处的声音
The song of the voice inside me
配合着车轮的节奏
Set to the rhythm of the wheel
自从摇篮倾倒
And I've been dreaming like a child
我一直像个孩子一样做梦
Since the cradle broke the bough
对此我无能为力
And there's nothing I can do about it now
格林伍德
I said, from Greenwood
到布雷迪 听到过去的回声
To Brady, hear the echoes from the past
黑人华尔街曾一片祥和 但现在我们把它摧毁
Black Wall Street was all peace but now we let it blast
快点数钱 我还准备下注呢
Count the feta fast, I'm out to bet a ounce
博迪的存货
Of Bodhi's stash like...
这他妈太
Oh, that shit cr--
这他妈太牛逼了
Oh, that shit crazy.
什么事啊 老大
Yo. What's up, boss?
外面情况如何
How we looking out there?
呃
Uh...
街对面有联调局的
So, we got the Feds across the street,
门口有记者等着
and we got reporters waiting at the door for you.
你今天人气挺高啊
You got fans today.
好 我要出去了
Okay, I'm coming out.
好的 来吧
All right, all right, let's do it.
你好吗 蒂娜
How you doing, Tina?
嘿 老爹 我天
Hey, Pops. Oh, my God.
你还能找个更小点的车的吗
Can you get something a little smaller?
我喜欢
I like it.
也许我不该说这话
I probably shouldn't be saying anything,
但房♥主出租意愿很强
but the owner is very motivated.
这家的爸爸被调去西雅图的时候
The family literally just closed on the sale
刚把房♥子拿下
when the dad got transferred to Seattle.
是要签两年租约 对吧
Mm. Are we talking a two-year lease?
附带购买♥♥权 当然了 得等业主委员会批准
With an option to buy. Pending HOA approval, of course,
你知道的 走个过场
which is, you know, a formality.
你俩商量一下
I'll give you a moment to talk about it.
我去回个电♥话♥
I have a call to return.
一个月6000块
$6,000 a month.
你知道这种房♥子放纽约得多少钱吗
Do you know how much this place would be in New York?
不知道 纽约的窗户都得加防盗网
No, not without bars on the window.
得租个2万5
No, it'd be, like, 25 grand.
这地方好美
I mean, this place is beautiful.
五间卧室 还都带卫生间
And five bedrooms, en suite?
孩子们会超爱这个院子的
Mm. Boys would love the yard.
我没想好 我觉得我们该等等
I don't know. I feel like we should wait, you know?
等庭审结束再说
Till after the trial.
别 不要
No. No.
你得往好的方面想
You got to think on the brighter side.
想想你能在这里 做出什么样的美食
Think about the meals you'll be able to cook in here.
嗯 我其实不大会做饭
Yeah, I'm not really a cook.
那就想想能在这儿 点到什么样的外卖♥♥
Think about the meals you'll be able to order in there.
好吧 你也太懂我了
Okay. Now you're speaking my language.
嘿 你真的喜欢吗
Hey. You really like it?
真的喜欢
I do.
真的挺喜欢 这让我很高兴
I do. I like it. That makes me happy.
非常高兴
Very happy.
好吧
Okay.
不错
Nice.
塔尔萨之行怎么样
How was your trip to Tulsa?
那地方归德怀特·曼菲雷迪管
Place is run by Dwight Manfredi,
大维尼齐家族的老派头目
old-school skipper with the Invernizzi family.
纽约那边的
Out of New York.
跟他谈了吗 时机未到
Talk to him? Wasn't really a chance.
赌场老板看起来也有关联
Pit boss seems connected, too.
身边还有几个保镖
Few other guys around for muscle.
他们赚得多吗
They making good money?
看着挺多的
Looks that way.
我的地盘
My fuckin' territory.
擅闯地盘 这词听着
Trespassing sounds like a...
简单
simple word.
但性质很糟糕
But it's bad.
我们得
We need to fire
给他们点颜色看看 以示警告
a warning shot in their heads, make 'em aware?
我不想惹上麻烦
I don't want any problems.
重点是 我们已经经营四代了
Point is, we're four generations in.
这帮纽约混♥蛋♥ 连声礼貌的招呼
These New York pricks don't afford me so much
都不带打的
as a courtesy call.
更别提说 请求我允许了
Much less ask for my blessing.
你看 这就是人真正受伤的原因
You see, this is how people really get fucking hurt.
大多数
You know, most...
成功人士对现实都有敏锐的洞察力
successful people have a very keen sense of reality.
这可不是一觉醒来就能拥有的本事
You can't just wake up one fine morning and have it.
这是种与生俱来的感觉
It's a sense that you're born with
买♥♥不来的
and you cannot buy it.
我们能预判风向
We know which way the wind's gonna blow.
能在事情失控前
We can see things before it has a chance
看到其发展方向
of growing out of proportion.
有些人自带
Some people have...
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表