剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
Mm, he's fine.
这周 他要去参加国际治疗性马术协会认证
This week, he's going in for his PATH certification.
他将成为一匹很棒的治疗马
He's gonna be a great therapy horse.
哦 你将成为他的第一个客户
Oh, you'll be his first client.
你再说一遍?
Excuse me?
别听他的 - [玛格丽特] 嘿!
Don't listen to him. - [Margaret] Hey!
[德怀特] 玛格丽特 - 你来了
[Dwight] Margaret. - You made it.
是的
Yeah.
我需要一个新的爱好
I need a new hobby.
我还以为你会临阵脱逃呢
I thought you were gonna chicken out.
啊 伙计 - 你说什么?
Aw, man. - Excuse me?
挑衅的话 伙计 - 她说了
Fighting words, man. - Chicken-- Did she say,
她说了C开头单词吗? 临阵脱逃 她说了吗?
did she say the C-word? Chicken. Did she?
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
我不知道这套衣服怎么样
I don't know about the outfit, though.
穿得有点太过正式了
A little overdressed.
我没有牛仔装
I don't have a cowboy outfit.
我会帮你弄一套 你会穿的
I'll get you one, and you'll wear it.
好的 随你怎么说 - 好的
Okay. Whatever you say. - Okay.
让我们开始吧
Let's get this show on the road.
等等 等等 在我们行动之前
Wait, wait, before we move.
这匹马看起来比我上次见到时更大了
This horse looks bigger than last time I saw him.
不是吧 - [泰森] 嘿 老板
Uh-uh. - [Tyson] Hey, O.G.
什么?
What?
他没有长大吗? - 嗯嗯
He hasn't grown? - Mm-mm.
喂?
Yeah?
好吧 是的
All right. Yeah.
我会去的
I'll be there.
我们得走了 不好意思 突然来访
We got to go. Sorry to hit-and-run.
很快回来 再见
Be back soon. Bye.
什么?
What?
终于 搞什么鬼啊? 这家伙是谁?
Finally. What the fuck? Who is this guy?
他把我赶出了我的办公室
He threw me out of my office.
他威胁要打断弗雷德的下巴
He threatened to break Fred's jaw.
需要我支援吗? - 不 这是私事 我来处理
You need me on your backup? - No, it's personal. I got it.
请不要搞得一团糟
Don't make a mess, please.
好的 当然
Yeah, sure.
你来到我的地方 恐吓我的人?
You come into my place and intimidate my people?
起来!
Get up!
放松 我不是来搞事的
Relax. I come in peace.
我是说 看看这个地方
I mean, look at this place.
它很现代 你建的吗?
It's modern. You build it?
当然是你
Of course you did.
你总是在开♥发♥些什么 对吧 将军?
You're always developing something, right, General?
那是我的桌子
That's my desk.
是的 当然
Yeah. Of course.
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
我是来和解的
I'm here to make amends.
当你错了 你就得像个男人一样承认
When you're wrong, you be a man, you admit it.
纽约才是你的归属 它在你的血液里
New York is where you belong. It's in your blood.
我是说 塔尔萨? 你在开玩笑吗?
I mean, Tulsa? Are you fucking kidding me?
所以你认为我应该重新考虑?
So you think I should reconsider?
是的!
Yes!
重新考虑
Reconsider.
是我父亲想让你来这里
It was my father's idea to send you out here,
这是个可怕的错误
and it was a terrible mistake.
你父亲? - 是的
Your father? - It was.
我爱他 但那个人并不完美
I loved him, but the man wasn't perfect.
面对现实吧
Let's face it.
现在 让我们忘掉这些废话
Now, let's forget about all this bullshit.
好吗? 跟我回纽约
Okay? Come back home with me to New York.
我们把文斯踢出局
We'll take Vince out.
然后你可以和我
And then you could take your rightful place beside me
一起管理这个家族了
in running this family.
你赚钱的方式 你的技能...
The way you earn, your skills...
我的技能? - 你的技能
My skills? - Your skills.
你的领导力 很特别
Your leadership, it's special.
你很特别
You're special.
你听起来不一样了 奇奇
You sound different, Chickie.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
"不一样"? 怎么不一样?
"Different"? How?
开窍了
Enlightened.
就像你现在看到了光明
Like now you see the light.
我看到了前方 德怀特
I see what's ahead, Dwight.
未来一片光明
And the future's fucking bright.
真讽刺
It's ironic.
你大老远跑来这里看我
You travel all the way out here to see me,
而当我还在监狱里面的时候
and, when I'm on the inside,
你们连几英里路都不愿意走
you guys wouldn't travel a couple of miles
来看我
to see me.
真讽刺
Ironic.
你说得对
And you're right.
我为自己和家族道歉
And I apologize for myself and the family.
谢谢
Thanks.
但我现在的生活就在这里
My life is here now.
这里? 鸟不拉屎的地方?
Here? Middle of nowhere?
这是个地方
It's somewhere.
一个属于我的地方
It's where I belong.
而像你这样的蛇不属于这个地方
And snakes like you don't.
你这该死的蛇
Fucking snake who lived
活在你那可怜父亲的影子里
in the pathetic shadow of your old man,
直到你♥他♥妈♥的杀了他
till you fucking killed him,
你这可怜的该死的内鬼
you pathetic fucking rat.
你♥他♥妈♥的在说什么?
What the fuck are you talking about?
我爱我父亲 那是胡说八道!
I love my old man. That's bullshit!
我不知道 也许你晒久了太阳
I don't know, maybe you've been in the sun too fucking long.
这不是在谈判
This isn't a negotiation.
也许我还没表达清楚
Maybe I ain't making myself clear.
所以听好了 好好听着
So listen up, and listen up fucking good.
我不会空手而归的
I am not going back empty-handed.
我也不会回去
Well, I'm not going back, either.
你告诉他们 我不会回去
And you tell them I'm not coming back.
我希望你们得到
And I hope you get
你们应得的该死的痛苦
the fucking pain you deserve.
现在 滚出去
Now, get the fuck out.
我不会走的
I'm not going away.
[阿曼德] 你还没见过大脚怪?
[Armand] You haven't met Bigfoot?
[斯宾塞] 没有 我没见过
[Spencer] No, I haven't.
[阿曼德] 如果你见过他 你肯定忘不了
[Armand] You can't miss him, if you haven't seen him.
[斯宾塞] 听你这么说就知道了
[Spencer] Obviously.
[阿曼德] 那家伙就像棵该死的树
[Armand] Guy's like a fucking tree.
[斯宾塞] 为什么每个人都在谈论他?
[Spencer] Why does everyone keep talking about him?
[阿曼德] 因为他很厉害
[Armand] 'Cause he's remarkable.
[斯宾塞] 好吧
[Spencer] Okay.
[阿曼德] 你会慢慢习惯的
[Armand] It grows on you.
[斯宾塞] 确实如此
[Spencer] It really does.
哦 看看谁来了
Well, well. Look who's here.
不请自来 不好意思
Sorry for showing up unannounced.
德怀特说你可能在
Dwight said you might.
我们刚刚喂过马 马厩也清理干净了
We just fed the horses. Mucked out the stalls, as well.
嗯
Hmm.
是我的错觉么 还是...
Is it my imagination, or...
你不是不在这里工作了吗?
do you no longer work here?
是的 我只是 我没有其它地方可以去 所以...
I don't, I just, I didn't have anywhere else to go, so...
我的意思是 过去的12年
I mean, the last 12 years,
这里就是我的生活 玛格丽特
this place has been my life, Margaret.
我的意思是 你 牧场工人 马匹...
I mean, you, the ranch hands, the horses...
这里就像家一样 你知道吗?
It's like home here, you know?
这就是我的一切
It's all I know.
而且 直到最近
And, until recently,
这是我唯一没搞砸的事情
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表