剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
现在没人守着电♥话♥等了
Nobody waits by the phone anymore.
我需要一辆车
I need a car.
领航员不适合你吗
Navigator not working out for you?
为什么你不
Why don't you
来我的办公室谈谈
step into my office here?
呃 听着
Uh... [smacks lips] Look,
如你所知
as I'm sure you already know,
我正在把这个公♥司♥的所有权
I'm in the process of transferring ownership
转交给曼弗雷迪先生
of this business to Mr. Manfredi.
现在 我不能就这样给你一辆车 除非
Now, I can't just give you a car without--
别耍我了 唐尼
Stop fucking with me, Donnie.
我没空听你胡扯
I don't got time for your shit.
哇 嘿 冷静点
Whoa, whoa, hey, now. Take it easy.
你想要什么
What'd you have in mind?
我不在乎 快点
I don't give a shit. Just hurry the fuck up!
嗯 我可以给你一辆雪佛兰塔霍
Well, I-I can put you in a Chevy Tahoe.
是的 随便你有什么 快点
Yes, whatever the fuck you got. Let's go.
好吧 就是这辆 来吧
All right, that's what the fuck I got. Let's go.
好了 来吧
All right. Here, let's do it.
所有迹象都指向KC
All signs point to KC.
我的意思是 爆♥炸♥像是他们干的事
I mean, bombings have been their trademark in the past.
但也有可能不是他们
But that's also why I don't think it was them.
太明显了 嗯
Too obvious. Mm.
你知道 可能是贝维拉夸的人
You know, it could've been Bevilaqua's guy,
维克 他叫什么来着 不重要
Vic... the fuck is his name? It doesn't matter.
但他对这次会面不太满意
But he wasn't too happy with the sit-down,
他可能在贝维拉夸耳边说了什么
and he could've whispered in Bevilaqua's ear,
搅黄了整个交易
kind of squirreled the whole deal.
这是有可能的
That's a possibility.
说点悄悄话就搞爆♥炸♥
From a whisper to a car bomb?
这跨度还挺大
Seems like a pretty big jump.
纽约疯起来是会做这种事的
Well, New York is mad enough to do it.
而且 奇克的话 你永远说不准
And with Chickie, you can never tell.
他是个急性子
He's a hothead, he'll have a hard-on
会一直针对你 到死为止
for you until the day he dies.
或许 我们该把这个想法付诸实践
Maybe we should put that idea into the works.
顺便也把文斯扯进去
Throw Vince in there, too, while we're at it.
对 我有个想法
Yeah. I have this theory.
我觉得文斯笨得死不了
I think Vince is too stupid to die.
个人想法
It's a theory.
你知道有些人
You know, some guys...
就是会刀枪不入
bulletproof?
我在试着认真 我知道
Trying to be serious here. I know.
你那朋友瑟雷舍怎么样
What about your pal Thresher?
你说他和贝维拉夸一起工作过
You said he worked with Bevilaqua.
可能是他们俩一起搞的
Could be the two of them together.
我不知道 米奇 我没这种感觉
I don't know, Mitch. I'm not feeling that.
但这事 确实有一些愚蠢的部分
But this does have all the moronic earmarks
像是奇克可能想出来的东西
of something Chickie might have dreamed up.
你为什么不打电♥话♥给他
Why don't you get him on the phone?
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
体育博♥彩♥
Sports book.
就这样
That's it?
妈的 该死的扬基队这周又让我们输惨了
Fucking Yankees killed us again this week.
真是胡扯
This is bullshit.
得告诉你的人 不要这么快付钱
Got to tell your guys to stop paying out so fast.
嘿 文斯
Hey. Vince.
你♥他♥妈♥去哪了
Fuck you been?
我得带孩子去看牙医
Had to take the kid to the dentist.
很快就要摘牙套了
Getting his braces off soon.
太好了
Goodie.
你想干什么
What do you want?
你想杀我
Did you try to kill me?
将军
General.
何德何能让我如此荣幸
To what do I owe the pleasure?
炸♥弹♥ 你想炸死我
A bomb. Did you try to blow me up?
给我点面子吧 德怀特
Give me a little credit, Dwight.
如果我要对付你
I ever take a run at you,
我会在你脑后开两枪
I'll put two in the back of your fucking head.
让文斯接电♥话♥
Put Vince on the phone.
为什么 我在这里 你跟我说
Why? I'm here. You talk to me.
不 文斯在那里
No, Vince was there,
快让他接电♥话♥
you weren't. Put him on the phone.
是我
It's me.
堪萨斯城 贝维拉夸
Kansas City, Bevilaqua.
几度了 我怎么知道
What's the temperature? Fuck should I know?
你为什么不开车过去
Why don't you drive over there
给你新朋友测下♥体♥温 如何
and stick a thermometer up your new buddy's ass?
我只知道要杀你的人
Alls I know is whoever tried to kill you
真可惜 不是我们
wasn't us, unfortunately.
文斯 你最好警觉点
Better grow a new pair of eyes, Vince.
什么意思
Fuck's that mean?
我不喜欢他直接跟你说话
I don't like he talks to you directly.
那你就不该让我接电♥话♥
Then you shouldn't have put me on the phone.
你不该去那次会谈
You shouldn't have been at the sit-down.
是的 你提过这事
Yeah, you mentioned that.
那这是什么意思
So what does this mean?
我们现在要开始检查车里有没有炸♥弹♥吗
We gotta start checking our cars for bombs now?
我甚至不知道要找什么
I wouldn't even know what to look for.
电线 我想
Wires, I-I guess.
谢谢 麦加伊弗 真是帮大忙了
Thanks, MacGyver. Very helpful.
你看过引擎盖下面吗
You ever look under a hood?
到处都是电线 哥们
There's wires everywhere, man.
好吧 大家冷静一下
Okay, everyone just take a breath.
他们针对的是德怀特 不是我们
They're after Dwight, not us.
那泰森的爸爸怎么差点完蛋了
Then how did Tyson's dad almost buy it?
我很确定那是无意的
I'm pretty sure that was unintentional.
这让我感觉好很多
That makes me feel a lot better.
你怎么看
So what do you think?
我们要不要停业几天
Should we shut down for a few days,
就说是类似家庭紧急情况之类的
say it's, like, some kind of family emergency or something?
见鬼
Fuck.
我们才刚开业
We just had our grand opening.
是啊 真的
Yeah, really.
这会传达什么信息
What kind of message would that send?
总比死人带来的信息好
Not as bad as the messages being dead would send.
你想待在家
You want to stay home,
可以 去吧
that's fine, go ahead.
我不会付你工资
I'm not gonna pay you.
如果我们留下
If we do stay,
我们能拿危险津贴吗
do we get hazard pay?
不能
No.
我们怎么走
How do we get there?
什么
How do you get where?
回家
Home.
我可不会开车回去的
I'm not gonna start my car.
看来我的滑板还是有点作用 是吧
Looks like my skateboard's not so stupid, is it?
弗雷德 去发动格蕾丝的车
Fred, go start Grace's car.
我现在又是拆弹人员了
I'm the bomb squad now?
你是保安 记得吗
You're security, remember?
是啊 那似乎有点超出职责了
Yeah, that just seems a little bit above and beyond.
我给你付打车费
Look, I'll pay for your Uber.
我能让他在绿叶餐厅停一下吗
Can I make him stop at the Greenery on the way?
什么 我饿了
What? I'm hungry.
我想回家后吃个沙拉
I want a salad for when I get home.
靠边停
Pull in.
你想让我跟你一起进去吗
You want me to go in with you?
别误会
Don't take this the wrong way,
但如果一个长得像你的人
but if someone who looked like you
在敲门
knocked on the door,
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表