剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
困难时期不会长久
Tough times don't last,
但坚强的人会
but tough people do.
嗯 这就是你和我
Hmm. That's you and me.
我们必须这样 否则就会被人践踏
We've had to be, or else people walk all over us.
太多次了 但不会再发生
Way too many times, but that is not gonna happen again.
如果你想建造未来
And if you want to build a future,
你必须知道你想要什么
you got to know what you want.
我想要你
I want you.
你对男人的品味真糟糕
You have terrible taste in men.
说得太对了
Tell me about it.
听着 我知道关于瑟雷舍和他
Listen, I know about Thresher and his...
堕落的堪萨斯玩伴
low-life Kansas City playmates.
是的 你有阴暗面
Yeah, you got a dark side.
我也是
So do I.
但这不意味着 我们不能
That doesn't mean that we can't--
抱歉
Sorry.
你好
Hello.
是曼弗雷迪先生吧 我是保罗·奇弗斯
Mr. Manfredi, uh, it's Paul Cheevers.
您查询的车辆
The vehicle you inquired about
登记在一家名为AGV进口的公♥司♥名下
is registered to a business called AGV Imports,
地址是古思里正街375号♥
375 Front Street in Guthrie.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
一切还好吗
Everything okay?
嗯
Yeah.
又是黑帮的事吗
More gangster business?
算是吧
Sorta.
玛格丽特 你不害怕吗
Margaret, you're not a little afraid of this?
有点害怕吗
Scared a little bit?
嗯 有点
Mm, a little.
有点激动人心
It's kind of a turn-on.
是吗
Turn-on.
我有个主意
I got an idea.
不如我们回我家 享受一点私人时光
Why don't we go back to my place for a little private time?
我知道你很忙
And I know you're really busy,
所以不要觉得必须过夜
so don't feel obligated to spend the night.
好
Okay.
请结账
Check, please.
护士告诉我你还能听得到
Nurse said you can still hear me.
我不知道这是不是真的
I don't know if that's true or not.
我想无所谓
I guess it don't matter.
我知道你对我的选择不满意
I know you're not happy with the choices that I've made.
说实话 现在我也不太确定
Being truthful now, I ain't so sure myself.
但如果我现在回头 爸
But if I turn back now, Pop...
这一切又是为了什么
...what was it all for?
我是个废物
I'm a punk.
我是个假把式
I'm-I'm-I'm a wannabe.
像条只要事情一出错
A little bitch with his tail tucked between his legs
就夹着尾巴逃跑的狗
soon as shit hit the fan.
如果我放弃了
If I let this go...
我以后怎么有脸再见你
...how will I ever be able to look you in your eye again?
你是我父亲
You're my father.
我爱你
I love you.
看看他们对你做了什么
And look what they did to you.
我愿意付出一切与你交换
I'd give anything to trade places with you right now.
但这无法实现
That can't happen.
我知道如果我躺在床上
And I know if I was in the bed,
你也会和我有一样的想法
you would be thinking the same thing I am.
我爱你 爸
I love you, Dad.
原谅我
Forgive me.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
你是不是
Did you...?
曼弗雷迪 我告诉过你
Manfredi. I told you.
你不能跟狠人开玩笑
You don't fuck around with a snake.
你得先发制人拿下他
You cut its head off and throw it away.
别再说那些无聊的废话
Enough of that fortune cookie shit.
发生了什么
What happened?
炸♥弹♥提前爆♥炸♥了
The explosive went off too early.
他们俩本该都死的
They both should have been gone.
如果曼弗雷迪发现了怎么办
And what happens when Manfredi finds out about this?
因为他肯定会发现
'Cause he sure as shit will.
不会的
Not going to happen.
当然会
Of course it is!
这会变得非常糟糕
This is gonna get so fucking ugly.
你在想什么
What were you thinking?
曼弗雷迪不算什么
Manfredi is nothing,
在大局中 他无足轻重
he meant nothing in the big picture.
是你一直在和他作对
You were the one who kept pushing him.
现在我们得处理掉这辆车
Now we get rid of the car,
把它压扁 压碎
crush it into a cube.
我来处理
I'll handle it.
真的吗
Really?
那你的朋友韩进呢
What about your friend Hanjin?
如果曼弗雷迪跟他说了怎么办
What if Manfredi talks to him?
什么鬼
What the fuck?!
不会的
That won't happen.
我是泰森 请留言
It's Tyson. Leave a message.
泰森 是爸爸
Tyson, it's Dad.
我知道你刚在这里
I know you were just here.
你在哪
Where are you?
给我回电♥话♥
Call me back.
嗯
Yeah.
你好
Hello.
我是马克
It's Mark.
嘿 马克 你好吗
Hey, Mark. How you doing?
还好 泰森在你那里吗
Okay. Is-is Tyson with you?
没有 我以为他应该在家
No. I thought he was supposed to be home.
他之前在这 但我有点担心
He was here before, but I'm-I'm worried,
而且他说了一些胡话
and he was talking some crazy shit.
你能找到他吗
Will you find him?
好吧 行 我会回复你
All right, yeah. I'll get back to you.
该死
Fuck.
喂
Yeah?
你到底在哪 不重要
Where the fuck are you? That don't matter.
我想让你现在来我家
I want you to come to my house now.
不可能
It's not happening.
泰森 听着 我找到了那个地址
Tyson, listen, I found the address
那个有白色普锐斯的家伙
of the guy that has the white Prius.
真的吗 泰森
Is that right? Tyson...
不管你想做什么
whatever you're thinking about doing,
别他妈做
don't fucking do it.
别 他 妈 做
Don't fucking do it.
泰森
Tyson?
泰森
Tyson!
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表