剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
What Armand knows-- put us all away.
总数是? 他拿走了多少?
What's the tally? What'd he take?
他拿走了超过五十万
He got little over a half a mil.
该死 - 我需要你去
Goddamn. - I need you to go over
阿曼德的家 和他老婆谈谈
to Armand's house, talk to his wife,
也许你能发现点什么
maybe you can find out something.
我现在就去做
I'm on it right now.
好的
Good.
可怜的吉米
Fucking poor Jimmy.
搞什么鬼? 这家伙
What the fuck? This guy
就这样把他干掉然后逍遥法外?
just whacks him and gets away with it?
不 那是不可能的 他妈的绝对不可能
No, that's not gonna happen. It's not fucking gonna happen.
我们得杀了他
We got to kill him.
谁? - 贝维拉夸 就是他
Who? - Bevilaqua, that's who.
我们会抓到他 博迪 我们会抓到他
We'll get him, Bodhi. We'll get him.
开什么玩笑
Fucking kidding.
你♥他♥妈♥的想要什么?
The fuck you want?
我们一直在讨论 我们所有人
We been talking, all of us.
给你一个提议
Got a proposition for you.
也许是一条回头路
Maybe a path back.
是什么? - 向西走
What's that? - Head west,
让德怀特重新加入我们
get Dwight back into the fold.
你们不是已经在坐谈会上处理这件事了吗?
Didn't you guys already take care of that at the sit-down?
德怀特不喜欢我 你知道的
Dwight don't like me. You know that.
他可能会听你的
You, he might listen to.
他是个巨大的赚钱机器
He's a huge fucking earner.
你如果达成某种协议
You cut some kind of a deal,
这对我们这边会有很大帮助
it could go a long way over here.
我们为什么不除掉他?
Why don't we get rid of him?
已经受够了这些废话
Enough of this bullshit already.
我不能告诉你该怎么做
I can't tell you what to do.
但只要塔尔萨是他的
But as long as Tulsa's his,
那就不是我们的
it ain't ours.
[警卫] 看到什么就告诉我
[guard] See anything, you let me know.
[贝维拉夸] 现在我们低调行事
[Bevilaqua] At this point, we lay low.
我们先停一停 直到我弄清楚
We take a beat until I can figure out
接下来怎么处理曼弗雷迪
how to deal with Manfredi next.
也许 也许我提议停战
Maybe-maybe I call a truce.
那怎么行? 我们刚刚干掉了他的一个手下
How's that work? We just clipped one of his crew.
好吧 我们得尝试压制他妈的这事
Well, we got to try and squash this fucking thing
否则它永远不会停止
or it's never gonna stop.
因为什么 一个狗屁不通的误会?
Over what-- a bullshit misunderstanding?
这对生意不好
It's bad for fucking business.
需要干掉斯雷舍
Thresher needs to get whacked.
[马蒂] 道格斯说的对 老大 - 是的
[Matty] Dogs is right, skip. -Yeah.
我们会适时处理斯雷舍的 我保证
In due time, we'll deal with Thresher, I promise.
我早就告诉过那个贪婪的混♥蛋♥
And I told that greedy fuck
不要去招惹明
not to mess with Ming a long time ago.
他没听我的
He didn't listen to me.
现在我们正在付出代价
Now we're paying the price.
确实
Exactly.
泰森
Tyson.
我在阿曼德家外面 这里空无一人
I'm outside Armand's house. It's empty.
邻居说他们搬走了
Neighbors said they moved,
但都不知道搬去哪里了
but don't even know where to.
明天 你为什么不拿100块钱给邮递员
Tomorrow, why don't you give 100 bucks to mailman.
也许她留了转寄地址
Maybe she left a forwarding address.
好的 知道了
Okay. Will do.
嘿 - 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
哦 我听蒂娜说了 她们都安顿好了
Oh, I heard from Tina. They're all settled in.
你知道 也许你应该回纽约
You know, maybe you ought to go back to New York.
什么 留你一个人?
What, and leave you all alone?
这里不...这里不安全
It's not... it's not safe here.
如果我不安全 你就会丢下我不管吗?
If I wasn't safe, you would just leave me alone?
当然不会 但这不是一回事
Of course not, but it's not the same thing.
我的意思是 我造成了这该死的混乱局面
I mean, I created this fucking mess.
哦 你知道吗? 没有人应该被责怪
Oh, you know what? No one's to blame.
不是吗? 那这一切
No? How about all this
很久以前就开始了
was set in motion a long time ago,
只是花了些时间才到这里
it just took a while to get here,
但报应总归是会来的的
but the check does come due.
那并不总是这样的
That is not always true.
就是这样的 说真的
It is true, seriously.
我们在这个时间这个地点
We're here at this spot in this time,
在这个困境中
in this predicament,
是因为我很久以前走错了一些路
because of the bad steps I took a long time ago.
我再说一次 这不是偶然
Like I say it again, it's no accident.
不 蒂娜也这么说 她是对的
No, Tina said the same thing and she was right.
好的 假设那是对的 你打算怎么办?
Okay. Let's say that's right. What are you gonna do about it?
你不能回去改变过去
You can't go back and change what was.
不 但我可以改变现在
No, but I can change what is.
什么意思?
Meaning?
意思是...
It means...
某些人必须离开
certain people got to go.
谁?
Who?
待在那里
Stay there.
什么事?
Yeah?
[大脚怪] 老板 是我
[Bigfoot] It's me, boss.
进来
Come in.
我们有个访客
We have a visitor.
我给奇奇打电♥话♥ 让他联♥系♥曼弗雷迪
I called Chickie to reach out to Manfredi.
文斯也是 但是他妈的一点回应都没有
Vince, too. I got radio fucking silence.
我们得格外小心
We're gonna have to take extra precautions.
你♥他♥妈♥的管这叫什么?
What the fuck you call this?
听着 比尔 我...我不知道该怎么办
Look, Bill, I... I don't know what to do.
你知道什么好笑吗?
You know what's funny?
每次你走投无路时都会来找我
You come find me every time you're down to your last out.
我跟你说过什么?
What did I tell you?
我告诉过你离那个中国人远点
I told you stay away from the fucking Chinaman.
是啊 现在这可帮了大忙
Yeah, that's a big help now.
嘿 是你自己造成的
Hey, you made this bed.
好吧? 不是我 你得快点解决
Okay? Not me. You're gonna unmake it quick,
否则我就一枪打爆你的头
or I'm gonna put a bullet in your fucking head.
等一下
Wait a second.
我可能有办法接近曼弗雷迪
I may have a way to get to Manfredi.
快他妈的解决
Just fucking fix it.
我会搞定的 - 解决它
I'll get it done. -Fix it.
是的 你去死吧
Yeah, go fuck yourself.
我一直想做像这样的事情
I've always wanted to do something like this.
至少 我以为我想 但是...
At least, I thought I did, but...
现在我不太确定了 - 我完全懂的
I'm not so sure anymore. - I totally get it.
我的意思是 我... 我喜欢马
I mean, I... I love horses.
并不是我不懂不感激 我很感激 - 不
And it's not that I'm not grateful. I am. - No.
不 我明白
No, I understand.
现在是你该弄清楚
Now is the time you should figure out
你想要如何度过你的人生
what you want to do with your life.
但你得聪明点 因为时间过得真的很快
But you got to be smart, 'cause it goes by really fast.
谢谢你的理解
Thank you for understanding.
没问题
No problem.
你先去忙吧
Excuse me.
玛格丽特
Margaret.
我们需要谈谈 这很重要
We need to talk. It's important.
我来这里就已经是把我的生命置于危险之中了
Me just being here is putting my life in jeopardy.
你是认真的吗?
Are you serious?
不 我他妈的非常认真 是明
No, I'm fucking dead serious. It's Ming.
他怎么了?
What about him?
我并没有真的告诉你 至少不是直接告诉你
I didn't really tell you, at least not directly.
他很危险 比我想象的要危险得多
He's dangerous. Much more than I thought.
怎么会?
How?
我见过他杀人
I've seen him kill people,
他享受其中
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表