剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
要说谁能处理好这种情况
if anybody can handle a situation like this,
那就是你♥爸♥
it's your old man.
没什么可处理的
There's nothing to handle.
他要回去坐牢了
He's going back to jail.
不好说
We don't know that.
谁能送我回酒店
Can someone please give me a ride back to the hotel?
行
Sure.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
好了
Yes.
好
All right.
德怀特
Does Dwight
还有机会吗 如果是联邦案子
even have a chance? If it's federal--
她是他妈的烟酒火器管理局的 当然是联邦案子了
She a damn ATF agent. Of course it's federal.
操 希望渺茫
Fuck. The future's cooked.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我们干掉了八个骑摩托的
We blew away eight bikers.
你觉得联调局
You don't think the feds
不会深挖他们的下落吗
are gonna dig deeper into their whereabouts?
他们在地下3700英尺的废弃锌矿里
They're 3,700 feet down an abandoned zinc mine,
都化成尘土了
turning into damn dust.
越危险越要冷静
Grace under fire.
好吧 这样
All right, here's the deal.
我们就按老大走了之后的一贯处理方式
We're gonna handle this the way it's always been handled
来处理这事
when the boss goes away.
怎么 现在是你说了算
What, you're calling the shots now?
我是这里唯一一个跟德怀特
I'm the only one here who took the same oath
出自同个帮派的人 你知道我在说什么
as Dwight, and you know what I'm saying.
好吧 我就不能问问题了 是么
Okay, am I not allowed to ask questions?
嘿 我在这场灾难中扮演什么角色
Hey, where do I fit into this disaster goat-fuck?
放松 不管怎么说
Relax. For all intents and purposes,
我们是一家人
we're a family.
德怀特 显然是老板
Dwight, obviously, is the boss.
在此期间 我会填补这个角色
In the interim, I will fill that role.
米奇当我二把手 或者说副帮主
Mitch will be my number two, or the underboss.
我每天都开车接送他
Yo, I ride with the man every day.
谁跟他更亲近 你认真的吗
So who's closer? Fucking serious?
我可是意大利人
I'm Italian.
你跟德怀特有过节
You and Dwight have issues.
其余人 你们的任务
The rest of you, your job
就是赚钱
is to earn
然后上供给德怀特
and kick up to Dwight.
怎么赚
Earn how?
机会无处不在
There's opportunities everywhere.
只要你听得到它敲门
Listen for the knocks.
曼菲雷迪 该你了
Manfredi, you're up.
终于
Finally.
嘿 谢谢你的建议
Hey, uh, thanks for the advice.
你会没事的
You'll be all right.
哈兰·提博多
Harlan Thibodeaux. Hmm.
嘿 如果你有需要 找我就好
Hey, if you ever need anything, you look me up.
哈兰 找你不会很难
Well, Harlan, you won't be hard to find.
曼菲雷迪先生 你被控试图
Mr. Manfredi, you are charged with attempted bribery
贿赂联邦特工
of a federal agent in violation
违反了美国刑法第201条
of 18 U.S. Criminal Code section 201.
你认不认罪 不认罪 法官大人
How do you plead? Not guilty, Your Honor.
法官大人 曼菲雷迪先生有漫长的犯罪历史
Your Honor, Mr. Manfredi has a lengthy criminal history
因此有重大潜逃风险
and is, accordingly, a significant flight risk.
因此州政♥府♥要求拒绝保释
The state hereby requests that bail be denied
并将被告拘留待审
and the defendant remain in custody pending trial.
亨斯托克先生 法官大人
Mr. Henstock? Well, Your Honor,
这有些过分了
uh, seems a bit excessive.
我可以告诉你
I can tell you...
谢谢啊 我来吧 非常感谢
Appreciate it. I got this. Thank you very much.
法官大人 我是一名企业主
Your Honor, I'm a business owner--
开酒吧和大♥麻♥店的
Of a bar and weed store.
跟这没关系
Which is irrelevant.
我在这里有家人 跟社区交往甚密
I have family here, ties to the community.
至于潜逃风险
And as for being this flight risk...
我连护照都没有 法官大人
I don't even have a passport, Your Honor.
你能交保释金吗
Can you post bail?
当然 要交多少
Sure, what are we talking about?
三百万
$3 million dollars.
哇哦 三
Whoa. Three--
这金额也太大了 法官大人
That's pretty severe, Your Honor.
不好意思 法官大人 能容我说几句吗
Uh, excuse me, Your Honor, may I speak?
你要干嘛 蒂娜
What are you doing, Tina?
救你老命
Saving your ass.
你哪位
Who are you?
我是蒂娜·曼菲雷迪 被告女儿
I'm Tina Manfredi, the defendant's daughter.
如果您能高抬贵手批准保释
Um, if you'd be so kind as to grant bail,
我可以提供债券
I can put up the bond.
有无抵押房♥产
I own unmortgaged property.
蒂娜
Tina.
肃静
Quiet.
如果保释金定位三百万美元 你必须缴纳
If bail is set at $3 million dollars, you'd be required
这笔金额的10%
to post ten percent of that amount.
是 我明白
Yes, I understand.
那就这么定了
So ordered.
原来你混得不错啊 蒂娜
You're doing pretty good, Tina.
为你骄傲
Proud of you.
瞧 妥妥一个欢迎委员会
Oh, look, it's the reception committee, huh?
嗯 真棒
Yeah, that's great.
蒂娜 这太不好意思了 真的 蒂娜
Tina, this is embarrassing. Seriously, Tina,
我想跟你谈谈 过会儿再谈
I want to talk to you about-Later.
曼菲雷迪先生
Mr. Manfredi.
拜托 让我过去
Come on, come on, let-let me get through.
借过
We're going through.
上车 亲 上车吧
Get inside, honey. Get inside.
不好意思 嘿 大家都往后退退
'Scuse-Hey, give the man some space, y'all.
你是代表
Are you here representing
因维尼齐犯罪集团来这里的吗
the Invernizzi crime syndicate?
好吧 好的
Right. Okay.
感谢告知
Thanks for letting me know.
嘿 嘿 我快完事了
Hey. Hey, hey. I'm almost done.
交叉比对
Cross-referenced firearms
过去两年持有枪♥支♥和爆♥炸♥物的记录
and explosive possession in the past two years.
曼菲雷迪被保释了
Manfredi made bail.
什么
What?
怎么会
How?
他被保释出去了
He made bail.
还不清楚具体细节
No details yet.
我会让联调局盯住他的
I'll have the FBI keep an eye on him.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
哦 别担心
Oh, don't worry?
行 那就把我调走 你能做到的 对吧
Okay, well, transfer me. You can do that, right?
调去哪儿
To where?
不知道 随便哪儿都行
I don't know. Anywhere.
调回我原来的地方
Back to where I came from.
我尽力吧
I'll do my best.
但经过这么些事 没人会想要你的 史黛西
But after all this shit, you'd be a tough sell, Stacy.
人们
People
说
Say
你要离开
That you're leaving...
我说的不是软弱
I'm not saying vulnerable, exactly.
而是人们感受到了权力真空
It's more that people sense a power vacuum.
人们是指谁
What people?
我们该关心的人
People we should be concerned about.
其他家族
Other families.
大家都这么说吗
That's the word on the street?
我们得进入备战状态
So we need to be on a war footing.
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表