剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
我赢了吗 天哪
Did I win? Oh, my God.
什么 我赢了吗 恐怕如此
What, did I win? I'm afraid you did.
对了 你完蛋了
That's it, you're done.
我赢了 我是赢家
I win! I'm a winner.
你要让我倾家荡产了
You're gonna put me in the poorhouse.
休息一下 先冷静一下
Let's take a break, let that thing cool off.
可是我赢了 我知道
But I won. I know you won,
我的损失 没关系
it's my loss. Okay.
好了 各位
Hey, guys.
哈喽
Hello.
嗨 博迪
Hey, Bodhi.
怎么这么久才来 你去哪儿了
What took you so long? Where you been?
总得有人关店门啊
Well, somebody has to close up shop.
你在陪审团面前表现得真不错
You were really impressive in front of that jury.
谢谢
Appreciate that.
说实话 有点小紧张
Was a little nervous, to tell you the truth.
你还紧张
You were nervous?
你也是人嘛
You are human, huh?
是吧 还是不要太得意忘形了
Well, sort of. Let's not get carried away.
对吧
Right?
你都可以当律师了 老大
You could have been a lawyer, boss.
你觉得吗 肯定的
You think so? Oh, definitely.
对
Yes.
我想我要喝一杯
Uh, I think I'm gonna go get a drink.
我也去 我也是
I'll come with. Me, too.
是我的想象 还是说他真的很厉害
Is it my imagination, or is he, like, really good?
他很厉害
Yeah, he is.
嗨 米奇
Hey, Mitch.
放点鲍比·达伦的 刀子麦克
Play a little Bobby Darin, "Mack the Knife."
天哪 能不能别放那么老掉牙的歌♥ 德怀特
Boy, how about something from this century, Dwight?
嘿 那你要怎么样
Hey, so what is it gonna take
才肯同我跳一曲
to get you to dance with me?
硬汉不会跳舞
Tough guys don't dance. Oh.
是因为硬汉跳不好吗
Or is that tough guys don't dance well?
对 可能是这个原因
Yeah, maybe that's it, hmm?
打扰一下
Excuse me.
贝维拉卡刚打来电♥话♥
Bevilaqua just called.
他的手下卡普托又带来另一个提议
His guy Caputo's here with another offer.
他在后门外面
He's outside, around back.
好 我等会儿过去
Okay, I'll be there in two minutes.
我要出去一下
I got to go for a minute,
不过我会回来的
but I shall return, as they say.
去多赢点钱 稳赚不赔的
Go make some more money. The fix is in.
不 你不可能输的 我是赢家
No, you can't lose, you know. I'm a winner.
很遗憾让所有人哭泣
So sad that it makes everybody cry...
爸爸 之前一直没机会告诉你
Hey, Dad, I didn't get to tell you earlier.
嗨 蒂娜
Hi, Tina. Hey.
我为你骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
感谢
I appreciate that.
你来了我真高兴 我们成功了
I'm so glad you showed up. Mm-hmm, we did it.
谢谢
Thank you.
你玩得开心吗
You enjoying yourself?
没事吧 一切好极了
Everything okay? Yeah, everything's great.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你知道吗
You know what it is?
我得去见消防队长
I got to go see the fire marshal.
真不敢相信 不知怎么
You believe it? He just shows up here
他突然就来了 不过我马上回来
out of nowhere, but I'll be back in a minute.
恭喜 老大
Congratulations, Skip.
嘿 阿曼
Hey, Armand.
你怎么没来看庭审 我要上班
Why weren't you in court? I had to work.
说到这里 这是给你的一万块
Speaking of, for you. Ten grand.
你哪里来的钱
How'd you do that?
三连胜 我偶尔也有好运气的时候
Trifecta. Even I get lucky once in a while.
总之
Hmm. Anyway,
上个月的账扯平了
we're all squared for the last month.
没问题
You got it.
继续上 好
Keep it coming. Okay.
伙计 怎么样
Dude, what up?
一般般啦
Oh, this and that.
好好玩
Listen, just enjoy the party.
我马上回来
I'll be back in a few minutes.
请为我演一曲
So please play for me
悲伤的旋律
A sad melody
这是我们的地盘
It's our territory.
是 但是你必须给他
Yeah, but you got to present him with something
拿一些 你好啊
that's gonna be... How you doing?
你好啊 德怀特吗
How you doing, Dwight?
贝维拉卡先生向你问好
Mr. Bevilaqua sends his regards,
感谢您听我们把话说完
appreciates you hearing us out.
好 听听也无妨 他有什么话说
Yeah, nothing wrong with listening. What do you got?
我都写下来了
I wrote it all down
免得我传错话
so I'd get it exactly right.
哦 宝贝 鲨鱼
Oh, the shark, babe
有这样的牙齿
Has such teeth, dear
露出珍珠白的颜色
And he shows them pearly white...
你们知道
You guys know
该怎么做 对吧 是 先生
what to do, right? Yes, sir.
知道带他去哪儿吗
You know where to take him?
我知道
I do.
不管去哪儿 我也要去
Whatever it is, I want to go.
他隐藏了
And he keeps it
他的锋芒
Outta sight
当鲨鱼开始
You know when that shark bites
用牙齿咬人
With his teeth, babe
猩红的波浪
Scarlet billows
开始蔓延
Start to spread
不过 漂亮的手套
Fancy gloves, though...
我错过了什么
What'd I miss?
我呗 但愿是
Me, hopefully.
是吗
Yeah?
你这里有点脏
You have a... a spot.
我擦擦 不 我来擦
Oh, I got it. No, no, I got it.
我来擦
I got it.
人行道上
Now, on the sidewalk
好了 擦掉了
There, all gone.
周日的早晨
Ooh, Sunday morning...
我们来跳舞
Let's try dancing.
好啊 好
Love to. Good.
躺着尸体
Lies a body
生命流逝
Just oozin' life
有人偷偷靠近
Eek, and someone's sneakin'
就在转角处
Round the corner
那人会不会
Could that someone
就是麦克刀
Be Mack the Knife?
有搜拖船
There's a tugboat
玛格丽特 哈
Margaret. Ha, ha, ha
就在河边 你不知道
Down by the river, don't you know
有一个水泥袋
Where a cement bag's
我会打给你 好
I'll call you. Okay.
刚掉入河中
Just a-droopin' on down
那个水泥袋
Oh, that cement is just
是为了加重
It's there for the weight, dear
几乎可以肯定
Five'll get you ten
刀子麦克回来了
Ol' Mackie's back in town
现在 我说珍妮·丹福尔
Oh, now, I said Jenny Diver
苏基·陶德利
Whoa, Suky Tawdry
小心 洛蒂·莱尼亚
Look out, Miss Lotte Lenya
还有露西·布朗
And ol' Lucy Brown
对 在右边
Yes, that line forms
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表