剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
冷静点 好吧
Cooler heads, huh?
我们试过
We tried that.
但寡不敌众 齐齐
We're badly outnumbered, Chickie.
再加上德怀特叛变
And with Dwight defecting,
军师被挖走
our consiglieri getting poached...
挖走
Poached?
我在俄克拉荷马州
I left Goodie's ass in Oklahoma
把古迪那家伙跟牛粪扔一起了
along with the rest of the cow shit.
他是我们在塔尔萨的人
Oh. He's our man in Tulsa.
这就是我们的立场
That is our position.
我想说的是
I'm just saying,
现在有传闻说发生内讧
there's chatter about infighting,
想知道皮特到底出什么事了
questions about what happened to Pete.
我爸
My father?
我听到有说他撞到头的
I've heard everything from a bump on the head
有说你弑父的 版本太多了
to some fucked-up oedipal scenario.
好吧 听我说
All right, look,
得平息谣言
we got to put these rumors to rest.
越快越好
I say the sooner the better.
我跟吉米·摩尔约了在克莱门特螃蟹屋见面
I'm meeting Jimmy Moore down at Clemente's Crab House.
跟他说他欠我钱
Tell him he owes me money.
听着 抱歉 好吧
Look, I'm sorry, okay?
我今天有点心烦意乱
I'm just a little out of sorts today.
没事
Not at all.
好吧
Right.
好好想想
Perception.
我们要怎么办
What are we gonna do?
不能就这么随便
Well, we can't just go around
把所有人都干掉
knocking everybody off willy-nilly.
可也不能犹豫
Can't hesitate, either.
没钱入账 盟友就会抛弃我们 然后呢
Money dries up, allies abandon us, then what?
果断出手吗
Then we do something decisive?
你想血战到底 是吧
You want to go down fighting, huh?
要么死街上
It's either die in the street
要么死在某个该死的监狱医院里
or in some fucking prison hospital.
你♥爸♥
Your dad,
上帝保佑 他没啥遭罪
God love him, he was blessed.
在温暖的浴缸里睡着走的
Just drifted off in a nice warm bath.
是啊
Yeah.
嘿 泰森 你♥爸♥怎么样啊
Hey, Tyson, how's your old man?
挺好的 快到他生日了
Good. His birthday coming up.
60大寿
The big six-oh.
60岁 是啊
Six-oh. Wow. Yeah.
我60岁那年 感觉自己跟200岁似的
When I was 60, I felt like I was 200.
靠 那是因为当时你在坐牢
Shit, that's 'cause you was in the joint.
是啊 是在牢里
I was in the joint.
有个
You know, there was, uh,
有个特别棒的诗人 叫奥斯卡·王尔德
this really good poet named Oscar Wilde.
他也坐过牢
He was in the pen, too.
写了一堆诗 我想想
He wrote these poems, and I was thinking, like--
我想想啊
Ah, let me see.
牛夜永在心中
"With midnight always in one's heart,
暮光永驻因室
and twilight always in one's cell,
我们转动曲柄
we turn the crank,
或撕扯绳索
or tear the rope,
身处各自的炼狱
each in our separate Hell."
嗯
Yes.
我不懂这诗什么意思
I don't know what that mean.
他想说的是 午夜永在心中
Oh, he's talking about, "with midnight always in one's heart,"
说明他很泪丧
he's depressed.
暮光永驻因室 表示还是很沮丧
"Twilight in one's cell"-still depressed.
行吧 转动曲柄
Okay. -"Turn the crank"--
天 是在说辛苦劳动
Christ, that's, like, heavy labor.
还有撕扯绳索
Or "tear the rope..."
你是永远都猜不出是什么意思的
You'll never figure this one out.
很久以前 船上会用到
A long time ago, they used to have these ropes
涂焦油的绳子
covered in tar for the ships,
你得徒手把焦油扯下来
and you had to pull the tar off with your bare hands.
很难的 是非常非常辛苦的工作
That's hard, man. It's hard, hard labor.
最重要的是 他还不能说话
And on top of that, he couldn't talk.
不许说话 想象一下 你会疯的
No talking. Imagine? You'd go crazy.
我肯定会疯的 你懂我意思吧
I would've went mad. Know what I mean?
我得说话的 没错
I got to talk. That's right. No.
我天 嘿
Oh, my God. Hey, whoa.
等等
Wait a minute.
有人跟踪我们
You know, we're being followed.
刚跟上
Just started.
你打算怎么办 甩掉吧
What are you gonna do? Let's go.
等我开出学校区域吧
Soon as I get out of this damn school zone.
泰森·米切尔
Tyson Mitchell,
这黑帮分子还挺有礼貌
the courteous gangster.
坐稳了
Hang on.
前面调个头
Turn around up here.
还有问题吗
Any more questions?
午餐泡汤了
There goes lunch.
我给你套个雷克萨斯
I'll lasso you a Lexus.
套个斯巴鲁
Saddle you up a Subaru.
或者套个悍马
Or hog-tie you a Hummer.
因为在多尼·肖尔的汽车牧场
Because at Donnie Shore's Auto Corral,
我们会做成
we'll make a deal...
肯定成交的生意
..."Shore" enough!
欢迎大家回来
Welcome back, everyone.
我们得
We got to get
把体育博♥彩♥搞起来
the sports book up and running.
橄榄球赛季快到了
Football season's right around the corner.
也可以卖♥♥点香烟
We should also be looking at is cigarettes.
直接买♥♥一车
Buy truckload direct,
弄点假的印花税票
get some fake tax stamps.
绝对可以 假税票就像印钞机
Absolutely. That's like a license to print money.
我又要养孩子又要给德怀特上供
Between the child support and kicking up to Dwight,
是真的需要张许可证
I'm gonna need a fucking license.
听起来你不想他被保释啊
It sounds like you're sorry he made bail.
嘿 我可没这么说
Hey, I didn't say that.
嘿 这话用不着说出口
Hey, you didn't have to.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you guys.
他回来了
And he's back.
有问题吗 我没有
Was there any doubt? Not by me.
敬我们无畏的领袖
To our fearless leader.
欢迎回家 谢谢 米奇
Welcome home. Thank you, Mitch.
感谢 干杯
Appreciate it. Salute.
干杯
Salute. Salute. Salute.
干杯
Salute.
这是搞什么
The fuck is that?
我想说的就是这个
That is what I wanted to talk about.
那是我表弟
That's my cousin.
他叫迈克尔 喜欢人叫他大脚
His name's Michael, but he likes to be called Bigfoot.
大脚
Bigfoot.
他看起来像头该死的洞穴熊
He looks like a fucking cave bear.
是个看起来很吓人
That's one scary-looking,
能啃树的大块头
tree-eating motherfucker right there.
我只是觉得这里
Look, I just thought that we could use
需要能撑场子的
a little serious beef around here.
无意冒犯 但我们这几位看起来
I mean, no offense, but what we got here's looking...
有点弱 等等 你
a little frail. Well, hold on, now. You...
看这边的大块头
See the beef that's going on over here.
嗯 你生长♥期♥已经结束了 孩子
Look, your growth spurt is well over, sport.
至少他还有生长♥期♥呢
Least he had a fucking growth spurt.
我的生成期在哪里
Where's my growth spurt?
让他过来
Bring him over.
迈克尔
Michael.
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表