剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表
和你
and you.
这是合理的 - 嗯嗯
It's justified. - Mm-mmm.
合理
Justified.
这就是那个
This is the man
造成所有流血事件的人
who caused all the bloodletting.
你
You.
我说 去你♥妈♥的♥再见
I say good fucking riddance.
所以 是的
So, yes.
这是合理的
It's justified.
这是正义合理的
It's justifiable.
嗯 干净利落的一击
Hmm. Clean shot.
你到底在这里干什么?
What the hell are you doing here?
他到底在这里干什么?
What the fuck is he doing here?
嘿 把枪放下
Hey, put the gun down.
你能告诉我们到底发生了什么吗?
Can you please tell us what the hell is going on?
当然 听好了
Sure. Listen up.
[大脚怪] 老板 是我
[Bigfoot] It's me, boss.
进来
Come in.
我们有客人了
We got a visitor.
对不起 德怀特
I'm sorry, Dwight.
他带武器了吗?
Was he armed?
点四五口径
Forty-five.
在他口袋里
It was in his pocket.
[阿曼德] 我不是... 我不是故意的...
[Armand] I wasn't... I didn't mean to...
我 我已经漫无目的地走了
I-I've been walking around
半英里了 德怀特 我绝不会...
half a mil, Dwight. I would never...
那么 你把我的钱还给我了 阿曼德?
So, you brought me back my own money, Armand?
很好 你♥他♥妈♥的觉得我
That's nice. What the fuck do you think
应该怎么处理你?
I should do with you?
我发誓我再也不会跑了 但我还是跑了
I swore I'd never run again, and I did.
我是个可悲的混♥蛋♥
I'm a pathetic piece of fucking shit.
你该用那个把我的脑袋轰掉 德怀特
You should take that and blow my fucking brains out, Dwight.
就这样... 让我消失
Just fucking... take me out.
我不想再在这里了
I don't want to be here anymore.
我一无所有了 求你了 就这么做吧
I don't go nothing left. Just, please, just do it
这样我就不用以后自己来了
so I don't have to do it later.
我的一生就是一连串的失败
My whole life is one fuck-up after another.
但是 德怀特 我尽力了
But, Dwight, I tried.
你知道 我竭尽全力了
You know, I tried with everything.
我真的尽力了
I really did.
我所想要的只是
All I ever wanted was to do right
对我的家庭和孩子们做正确的事
with my family and my kids,
而我失去了他们 他们不在了 他们离开了我
and I lost them. They're gone. They left me.
我在他们面前就是个可怜的废物
I'm a pathetic piece of shit in front of them.
你是
What you are
一个累赘 阿曼德
is a liability, Armand.
是个危险的人物
A danger.
但不是对我的敌人来说...
Not to my enemies...
而是对我来说 - [乔安妮] 德怀特!
but to me. - [Joanne] Dwight!
[阿曼德] 你说得对 我是个彻底的失败者
[Armand] You're right. I'm a complete failure.
我的意思是 你经历过的地狱比任何人都要糟糕 德怀特
I mean, you've been through hell worse than anybody, Dwight,
但是看看你现在
and look at you. Here you are.
你...你是个有分量的人物
You're... you're a man who means something,
做大事情的人 是个大人物
who did something, who's somebody
是应该受到尊重的人
who should be respected.
我永远不会知道那种感觉
I will never know that feeling.
我不配知道那种感觉
I don't deserve to know it.
别再说"我真可怜"的废话了
Enough with the "Oh, woe is me" bullshit.
除非你犯了谋杀罪...
Unless you committed murder...
...否则亡羊补牢永远不会太晚 阿曼德
...it's never too late to make things right, Armand.
你明白吗? 永远不会
You understand? It's never
太晚 说出来
too fucking late. Say it.
永远不会太晚
Never too late.
再说一遍
Say it again.
永远不会太晚
It's never too late.
没错
That's right.
现在 起来
Now, get up.
现在我们来谈谈
Now we're gonna talk.
你得把事情做对
And you're gonna make it right.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
[德怀特] 阿曼德归还了50万
[Dwight] Armand returned the 500 grand
还帮着安排了这一切
and helped set this whole thing up.
那么 阿曼德
So, Armand,
我们两清了
we're square.
你觉得玛格丽特会让我回去吗?
You think Margaret'll let me back in?
嗯
Mm.
我明天早上问她
I'll ask her tomorrow morning.
现在 你们几个可以离开了
Now, why don't you guys take off.
大脚怪 你可以埋了他吗?
Bigfoot, you want to bury that?
[大脚怪] 乐意之至
[Bigfoot] With pleasure.
希望你喜欢你的新室友
Hope you like your new roommate.
♪ 汤姆·佩蒂和伤心人乐队《学会飞翔》♪
♪ "Learning to Fly" by Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers ♪
♪ 好吧 我开始了 ♪
♪ Well, I started ou t♪
♪ 在一条肮脏的路上 ♪
♪ Down a dirty road ♪
♪ 开始了 ♪
♪ Started out ♪
♪ 独自一人 ♪
♪ All alone ♪
♪ 当太阳落山 ♪
♪ And the sun went down ♪
♪ 我越过了山丘 ♪
♪ As I crossed the hill ♪
♪ 城镇亮起了灯光 ♪
♪ And the town lit up ♪
♪ 世界变得宁静 ♪
♪ The world got still ♪
♪ 我正在学会飞翔 ♪
♪ I'm learning to fly ♪
♪ 但我没有翅膀 ♪
♪ But I ain't got wings ♪
♪ 下降 ♪
♪ Coming down ♪
♪ 是最难的事 ♪
♪ Is the hardest thing ♪
♪ 好吧 那些美好的旧时光... ♪
♪ Well, the good old days... ♪
你没事吧?
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
一切都好 没事
Everything's okay. Yeah.
我可以去洗个澡
I could use a shower.
♪ 岩石可能会融化... ♪
♪ And the rocks might melt... ♪
牧场怎么样?
How's the ranch?
没有什么损失
No damage.
♪ 我正在学会飞翔... ♪
♪ I'm learning to fly... ♪
你完成你的计划了吗?
Did you accomplish your goal?
♪ 但我没有翅膀... ♪
♪ But I ain't got wings... ♪
哦 是的
Oh, yeah.
任务完成
Mission accomplished.
快点
Hurry up.
来睡觉
Come to bed.
我这就来
On my way.
剧集 | 塔尔萨之王(2022) | 导航列表